you wont believe this

WREN: So, who'd you write about? Summer? Who'd you write about?
SUMMER: Ari.
☆彡
SUMMER: You really want to hear it?
WREN: Well, I mean, you never held back before, right?
SUMMER: Fine. I wrote that you're gutless. You're so busy pretending everything's fine that you're disappearing into your girlfriend's shadow. You're desperate to avoid conflict and play things safe. But life's not like that, Ari! And you of all people should know.
*Summer walks away*
GRIFF: Okay, who's next?
BODHI & POPPY: Shut up, Griff!
*Bodhi leaves too and then so does Poppy and I walk off too. Bodhi starts fixing up the blanket in the tent angrily and hits her head on the light and then Poppy comes in and Bodhi just looks her up and down with a rude look and Poppy grabs her stuff and sleeps by the fire and Wren walks in Bodhi's tent and sits next to her*

WITH BAX
*He continues to put paint on the board and brush it in and now he's wiping it and making sure it looks perfect*

WITH SUMMER & ARI
*She just lays in her tent and Ari lays in his trying to get comfortable*

WITH JADE
*I walk out of my tent and just walk around waiting for Bax to show up and I notice Ari going into Summers tent*

WITH SUMMER & ARI
*He walks into Summers tent and Summer sits up*
ARI: Hey, Summer.
SUMMER: Ari?
ARI: Um... I want to... tell you- -
SUMMER: Look... We don't have to do this. I'm sorry for what I said. I take it back, okay?
ARI: No. No. You're right. As usual, Summer. You're right about me.
*Ari kisses Summer and they kiss for awhile (😭)*
SUMMER: No, I wont do this. Not while you're with Wren.
*Bax starts to walk to where the tents are and I notice Ari come out of Summers tent and I just look at him and he looks back and he goes back into his and I go into mine until I hear noise outside of it*
BAX: I'm back.
*I unzip the tent and he crouches in*
BAX: I finished the board.
JADE: That's great. But you won't believe this.
BAX: What?
JADE: I saw Ari going into Summers tent.
BAX: What?!
*We start laughing*
JADE: I kinda feel bad for Wren.
BAX: She'll get over it.
*I smile at him and we start to kiss and yk (YALL NOT THAT MUCH OKAY JUST IMAGINE WHATEVER)*

THE NEXT DAY
*Poppy wakes up and she sits up*
UR NEW OUTFIT

(OPTIONAL JUST OUTFIT)                                          ☆彡*I see Bax not in my tent anymore so I walk out of the tent and start to walk around the beach

☆彡
*I see Bax not in my tent anymore so I walk out of the tent and start to walk around the beach. Poppy sees someone surfing and she whispers*
POPPY: Mum?
*Poppy gets up and walks toward the girl*
ELO: Get some sleep? Hey, listen, Wren told me that you and Jades note were found last night. I am so, so sorry. It must have fallen out of the hat.
POPPY: Not your fault.
ELO: You know, insecure people, they mistake confidence for arrogance. How about you show Bodhi what real confidence looks like?
*Poppy nods at Elo and Elo walks away*

TIME JUMP, EVERYONES AWAKE
ELO: Alright, Nationals are moments away, team.
*She says as we all walk with our boards and Wren runs up to Ari*
UR WEARING THE SAME WETSUIT (OPTIONAL)
ELO: We need our eyes on the prize.
WREN: Hey. I went to your tent last night and you weren't there. Should I be worried or just humiliated?
*I walk past them*
JADE: Worried.
*Wren looks at me with a weird face but I keep walking*
ARI: No, neither. Um... I was just a bit wired up after that purge thing. So I went for a walk.
WREN: In the dark?
ARI: Well, I had my head torch.
ELO: Alright, girls, let's gear up for pairs training! I want Jade and Poppy verse Wren and Bodhi. Summer you're with me today.
*Summer nods and goes to help Elo with the camera and I walk up to Bax*
JADE: So, when I woke up there was a super cool board outside my tent. I can't take it, babe. It's too much.
BAX: It's alright, you can always donate it.
*Bax jokes and walks away*
ELO: Then for the boys, I want Griff and Tommy, verse Bax and Ari.
*Bax walks over to Ari*
BAX: Howdy, partner. Let's talk about the game plan, okay. Do you want to go first, or are you more of a finisher? 'Cause I can't tell which tent you're in these days.
*They both look over at Summer who's next to Elo*
ARI: Oh, mate, last night, me and Summer just had some stuff to work out.
BAX: Summer can do what she likes.
*Summer walks over*
BAX: But if you don't tell Wren what's going on, I'll go first.
*Bax walks away from Ari and Summer*
SUMMER: How does he even know?!
ARI: I don't know the only was who saw me was... Jade.
SUMMER: Are you gonna tell her?
ARI: I'll handle it. Promise. Just, keep you're sister out of our business.
*Summer nods and walks away from Ari. Poppy paddles next to Bodhi*
ELO: The first riders are out there to make a statement - to dominate the break and psych out their rivals.
*The first wave comes and they both go for it but Poppy gets it and turns perfectly and Bodhi gets the next one but it closes out*
ELO: They wanna get the best score they can, as fast as they can. Now, second riders...
*I look at Wren and she looks at me*
ELO: ...you need to stay cool and trust that your partners will not leave you hanging.
*Poppy comes running out of the water and slaps my hand and I run to the water and so does Wren*
ELO: Looks great. Maybe just a scooch in a little bit more and then I can go over here.
MAN: Yeah, all we need for the newspaper is just a photo of there whole state team with the ocean in the background.
*We all stand together and I'm next to Poppy and Bodhi*
ELO: Alright, Team Vic, let's show off our new uniforms!
*Elo squeezes in the group*
MAN: Okay, cool. Everyone get in nice and tight, scooch in a bit for me. Give me something that's cover-page worthy.
ELO: Everyone say 'winning'!
*Everyone says winning and he takes the picture*
MAN: Alright, great, got it.
*Elo runs over to me*
ELO: Hey, Jade. So, I'm gonna change it up for Nationals. You and Wren are gonna be my girls pair. It's a killer combo.
☆彡
word count: 1122