you've definitely changed

WREN: True! Oh, my God.
*Me and Poppy scoff and look at them and I roll my eyes at the two of them and we walk away*
☆彡
WITH MARLON & MANU
*Manu puts the thing on the weight that stops the weight from falling off the bar so Marlon can lift it*
MANU: Lets go. Get up. Lightweight.
*Marlon picks it up and grunts*
MARLON: How much is on this?
MANU: You're up to it. Come on.
*Marlon exhales and grunts some more*
MARLON: Thanks, man. I just wanted to say... For helping with my training. Seriously.
MANU: It's all good. I'm still your coach. You're practically part of the family. Right?
*Marlon coughs*
MANU: Yeah. Rear view mirrors are a thing, bro.
MARLON: We were gonna tell you. Of course.
*Manu gets closer to Marlon*
MANU: Hey. We're good. Come on. Got a few more in ya. Get up. Elbows in.
*Marlon grunts and starts to breath heavily*
MANU: Yeah, Pops, she's, uh... She's special.
MARLON: No. No, she's... she's amazing.
MANU: Come on, push! Get up! Right now, this is her window of opportunity.
*Manu takes the bar and sets it down and Marlon sits up*
MANU: She can either close it in, get serious about it...or she could slow down, get distracted. Before she knows it, that window's gonna close.
MARLON: I respect that. I'm just... I'm not some rando, Manu. I want what she wants.
MANU: Cool. Come here. Okay, let's get into some legs!

WITH EVERYONE
*Elo and Bax are talking separately*
BAX: I'm goin'- -
ELO: Hey, hey, hey! For this to work, I need everybody to be here.
BAX: No, it's a joke. You're a joke. It's the same thing every time- -
*I start to walk in there direction with a bowl full of dishes*
ELO: Bax, if you leave, I swear to God- -
BAX: What are you gonna do? Are you threatening me now?
*I stop walking and look up at them and listen*
BAX: What are you gonna do? No?
*I set the rag and bowl of dishes down and walk after Bax*
JADE: Bax, wait up.
BAX: Hey.
JADE: Are you leaving?
BAX: Yeah, no. I'm just gonna go finish the surfboard.
JADE: Seriously?
BAX: Yeah.
JADE: You're gonna leave me with people who don't even like me right now?
*I say smiling as I walk in front of him*
BAX: I'm sorry, I'll be back tonight. I swear.
JADE: How will I know?
BAX: I'll come into you're tent tonight..
*Bax smiles at me and I laugh*
JADE: I don't have anything, though.
BAX: I'll be gone so i'll bring it back, deal?
*I nod at him and we kiss quickly and I watch him walk away and soon after I do too and I grab the bowl thing full of dishes and set it in a table*
ELO: Chop-chop, Jade. I'm about to do peer review.
JADE: Can you ask Summer to come help me?
ELO: No you got this one.
*I roll my eyes and walk over to everyone else and sit down*
ELO: Alright. Pull out a name and give some constructive criticism about that persons form. Poppy, you go first.
*Poppy grabs a paper from the hat*
POPPY: Um... Summer. Summer is... totally fearless. It's actually pretty amazing to be around. But... she's not very good at reading the conditions. And she has this habit of dropping in on people when it's not really her wave.
*Wren sniggers and I look at her with a rude look*
ELO: Okay, Summer, that means you're next.
SUMMER: Wren. Of course.
*Wren whispers to Ari*
WREN: This should be interesting.
SUMMER: Uh... Wren's an amazing surfer. Seriously. Footwork, stance, turns. It's all perfect, technically.
ELO: And if there was something negative?
SUMMER: She has zero soul.
*I laugh and Griff giggles*
BODHI: Summer, seriously?
ELO: Okay, enough. Enough! There is obviously some serious issues brewing under the surface here. So we are gonna do a purge.
*Griff does weird hand things to Poppy (NOT DIRTY LMAO) and Elo hands him a bunch of pens and paper to pass around*
ELO: Every negative thing that you're feeling about your teammates, I want you to write it down. Get it out of your system. Don't show anyone. It's for you only. And then after...we're gonna burn all that negativity in the fire.
*I sit at a chair next to my tent and start to write*
WHAT U WROTE

*U DIDNT WRITE ABT THE PEOPLE U DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH!*                                          ☆彡*Poppy looks at Wren and Bodhi who are sitting in the tent Poppy and Bodhi made together* TIME JUMP, AT THE FIRE*We all stand around the fire*EL...

☆彡
*Poppy looks at Wren and Bodhi who are sitting in the tent Poppy and Bodhi made together*
TIME JUMP, AT THE FIRE
*We all stand around the fire*
ELO: Draw a line under this moment. All of that negativity...all of those feelings...
*Elo says as she throws our papers into the fire but secretly doesn't throw mine or Poppy's*
ELO: ...they're gone. Now, from now until Nationals, every last thought should be strategy...technique...and winning. Pairs training at dawn.
*Elo walks away leaving all of us around the fire as we all sit down and don't say anything as Griff grabs more of the branch things for the fire he sees two crumbled up pieces of paper unharmed*
JADE: What's that?
GRIFF: Well, it's you and Poppy's paper lets read it, shall we?
JADE: Dude stop!
*Griff reads the beginning of mine*
GRIFF: Bodhi: Shes just been acting like a total backstabber lately, she only takes Wrens side-
*I snatch the paper and throw it in the fire*
GRIFF: One more... "Bodhi's becoming a total sheep. It's pathetic."
*Griff laughs at what Poppy wrote*
GRIFF: I see the two of you aren't very happy with Bodhi, hmm? "Or she just does whatever Wren says. It's like she just latches onto anyone who can help her make it as a surfer."
*I finally reach the paper and snatch it and throw it in the fire again and look at Bodhi who looks angry and then Poppy who looks scared*
BODHI: Wow.
*Wren moves closer to Bodhi and I roll my eyes*
JADE: Okay, well, Bodhi, it's true. You left all of us and started only hanging out with Wren, and me and Poppy heard everything you said about Summer.
SUMMER: To be fair, this isn't Poppy or Jades fault. No-one was meant to see those papers.
BODHI: Too late.
POPPY: What? So you didn't write anything bad about anyone else?
BODHI: I wrote that you're always showing off. And all this hooking up with different guys in secret.-
JADE: Um- are you just mad because Poppy's better at surfing than you? And she can hook up with whoever she wants, you don't own her.
BODHI: It's arrogant.
SUMMER: Lets just call it a night, guys.
WREN: No. No.
*I look at Wren with a disgusted face*
JADE: Why so more drama can happen. I swear you really love drama, Wren.
WREN: No, it's not fair that Poppy, Jade, and Bodhi are the only ones. I think...I think we should all hear something.
ARI: No, Wren, that's a terrible idea - -
WREN: Ari, it's fine. Okay? I mean... I'm happy to hear whatever Summer wrote about me, seeing as she practically wrote an essay.
SUMMER: God, I didn't write about you, Wren.
WREN: So, who'd you write about? Summer? Who'd you write about?
SUMMER: Ari.
☆彡
word count: 1243