who got in?

JADE: Guys, is this it?
*I say looking at everyone and then back at Bax who's sitting at a different table and I look back to everyone and quickly pull out my phone*
☆彡
*As soon as I pull out my phone I see an image*

JADE: Guys, is this it?*I say looking at everyone and then back at Bax who's sitting at a different table and I look back to everyone and quickly pull out my phone*                                        ☆彡 *As soon as I pull out my phone I see an...

*YALL ONLY SEE UR NAMES AND THE CAPTIN, & SUBS SO U DON'T SEE ANYONE ELSES YET*

WREN: Yes!
*Wren gasps and I see Poppy going to where Marlon is so I follow Summer*
WITH SUMMER & JADE
JADE: I am so sorry Summer.
SUMMER: It's not like it's your fault I mean-
JADE: No, I mean for everything. I shouldn't have been rude to you about the Wren thing, I mean it was pretty messed up but your my sister. I love you so much.
SUMMER: It's okay, Jade I forgive you. At least I got sub I guess, I mean I'm sure I can still stay because I'm technically on the team.
JADE: Don't worry, your staying for sure.
*We both hug and go back to the group*
WITH THE GROUP
WREN: Yes, yes, yes! Wait, Ari?
ARI: I'm in!
*They hug each other*
WREN: Ari, we did it!
ARI: Oh, my gosh! No way!
*I notice Bodhi walk off and cover her face so I run over and put my hand on her shoulder but when she moves her hand, she's smiling as I laugh and slightly slap her shoulder*
BODHI: I'm sorry I'm just so happy!
WREN: And I'm Team Captain!
JADE: Oh no... Poppy.
BODHI: Go talk to her, please.
JADE: Yeah.. Yeah ok I will.
*I walk over to the front of the house to see her and Marlon hugging and I clear my throat which makes them look at me*
JADE: Hey... I'm so sorry Marlon, and Poppy I'm so sorry you didn't get team captain..
POPPY: It's okay, Wrens a superstar.
MARLON: It's not your fault, go celebrate I'll be okay.
JADE: Are you sure?
MARLON: 100% I'm gonna call it a night.
POPPY: Okay, bye Marlon
JADE: Bye Marlon.
*Me and Poppy walk back to the group as I sit next to Bax*
JADE: Congrats on making the team.
BAXTER: Thanks, you too America
*I laugh at the nickname*
JADE: Does Summer know about... you know?
BAXTER: No, I'm too nervous
JADE: I'm sure she likes you too just shoot your shot.
BAXTER: Thanks, I think I will
JADE: Okay, good luck!
*Poppy and Bodhi sit next to me and a few seconds later Poppy's phone dings as she reads a message*
POPPY: Griff's in too, with Ahmed.
BODHI: Wait, Griff's texting you?
*We stop talking for a minute because we hear Wren and Bax*
WREN: Bax, are you in?
BAXTER: Yeah. 'Fraid so.
*Bodhi walks over to Wren and they start talking*
JADE: So, do you like Wren?
POPPY: I'm not sure, I get an off vibe but she's seems good so far..
JADE: I was thinking the same thing, that's why I apologized to Summer.
*I look over at Summer to see Bax and her kissing*
JADE: Well there's my answer.
POPPY: Wait what?! I thought you and him had something. Guess I never realized it was the other way around.
JADE: To be honest, I did like him a little.. but, I'm happy for Summer.
*After a little while Margot walks up to me*
MARGOT: Congratulations Jade!
JADE: Thanks mom.
*I smile at her and we hug*
JADE: Mom, Summer and you are staying, right? I mean she's still on the team.
MARGOT: Don't worry, she's staying and so am I we already talked that's why I wasn't over here sooner.
JADE: Thank you so much mom!
*We hug again as she goes to talk to Abbie some more because I told her I'm going to the bathroom. After about 3-4 minutes I walk out the bathroom to see Wren waiting*
JADE: Oh hey, Wren!
WREN: Hey- uh can I talk to you for a sec? Just an opinion.
JADE: Of course. What's up?
WREN: Ugh Summerr she's so annoying right? I mean she's an entitled brat. Good thing the judges didn't reward what she did, right?
JADE: Umm.. I think what Summer did was messed up. But she's my sister, and I love her. So I don't understand while your still bitching about it when your the one who said it was fine.
*I walk out the house and over to Summer who's sitting next to Bax*
JADE: Uh- Summer, we need to talk.
SUMMER: Okay what's up?
JADE: Um- alone.
SUMMER: Okay, I'll be back Bax.
*I turn around and start walking and roll my eyes but then Summer follows and we go in the house*
JADE: Guess what Wren just said to me
SUMMER: What?
JADE: She said something like your annoying and an entitled brat, and that good thing the judges didn't reward what you did.
SUMMER: Your joking, right?
JADE: I'm not.
SUMMER: Wow. Thanks for telling me.
JADE: Yeah- Yeah your welcome.
*She walks back outside clearly mad but doesn't do or say anything, she just sits back down next to Bax*
☆彡
word count: 863
THIS ONE WAS SHORT