thats so not fair what?!?

????: Hey! I can easily replace you, changing rooms. Now.
☆彡
*I walk to the changing rooms and change into my wetsuit and stuff (😭) and grab my surfboard and sit on one of the benches in the room*
*SIREN BLARES*
*I walk out the changing rooms and get in the pool and I see Wren and Bodhi in the water too*

WREN: They let you in? Where's Summer?
JADE: They didn't accept her, he was gonna replace me.. I didn't know what else to do.
BODHI: It's okay Jade, Summer will figure it out, and congratulations!
JADE: Thanks Bodes.
*I sit up on my board and I wait for a wave*

WITH SUMMER
*Summer goes into the boys changing rooms and sees Ari*
SUMMER: Okay, real talk. I need your help. Oh. Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your ball squeezing.
ARI: No, it's just some exercise from the therapist.
SUMMER: Cool, you're still seeing him? You look really good, by the way.
*She looks at his abs and then looks back up*
SUMMER: I mean, you, um... you seem good.
ARI: I am.
*They both laugh and then stare at each other*
ARI: You needed help with something.
SUMMER: Right, sorry. So, the dumb-dumb selectors rejected my application.
ARI: Wait your? What about Jade?
SUMMER: No they let her in, she's in the water right now.
ARI: Oh that's good.
SUMMER: Yeah, um anyway so i'm thinking, if you could distract the official for, like, 10 seconds, I could sneak down to the take-off during a heat, jump in the pool, and, boom, take my shot.
ARI: No.
*Baxter walks in*
SUMMER: N-
ARI: Mate, how'd you go?
*Summer looks over to see a pink haired boy walking to this hook with his stuff*
BAXTER: Yeah...
*Bax kinda pushes Aris shoulder a bit and then continues to walk to his hook area thing as Ari walks closer to Summer to be quiet*
ARI: Listen, just so we're clear, you're asking me to risk disqualification to get you in the water?
*Just as Bax is unzipping the top of his wetsuit thing he looks over*
SUMMER: I broke the rules for you. A year ago I got you on the ferry and you made your final. Help a girl out.
ARI: Summer, it's so cool that you're still surfing. Really, it is. But this is the last year that we can go to Nationals. It's the big leagues and I'm an actual chance.
*He grabs her arms softly*
ARI: I'm really glad you and Jade are back.
*Ari walks out leaving Summer and Baxter in there alone*
BAXTER: I'll help.
*Summer smiles*

BACK WITH WREN, BODHI, AND JADE
(I forgot Marlon hasn't went yet so just act like the 3 we're practicing or smth pls!)
*Marlon starts paddling to wait to catch a wave as he stands up*
ANNOUNCER: Marlon Sousa on form here. His style well suited to this fast-moving wave.
*Marlon falls off his board*
JADE: Oh shit.
BODHI: Oh no.
ANNOUNCER: Oh! But fails to complete, so close to a great score that's gotta hurt.
*Griff gets up and gets the wave perfectly*
ANNOUNCER: The judges are loving it!
(NOW ARI IS GOING)
ANNOUNCER: Second and final wave for these blokes now. Gibson only a 4.6 for his first. It's all on the line.
BODHI: Come on Ari! Let's go!
MANU: Lets go Ari!
JADE: You got this Ari!
*Ari starts going for the first wave that comes up and
starts paddling fast and catches the wave and stays on his board*
JADE: Go Ari whooo!!
ANNOUNCER: Keeps his cool, a tonne of grunt in that turn!
MANU: Get up, Ari!
POPPY: You've got it!
MANU: Yes Ari!
ANNOUNCER: Gibson puts himself in contention!
MANU: Lets go! Let's go brother!
*After a little while when Ari gets changed back he goes up to us*
ARI: Yo!
JADE: That was sick Ari! You did amazing
*I hug Ari*
ARI: Thanks!
BODHI: You did great.
ARI: Thanks. You did so good, Bodes. You're in for sure.
BODHI: Don't say that. You'll jinx us.
MARLON: Hey. Brother.
ANNOUNCER: We're on the home stretch.
MANU: We're on!
ANNOUNCER: Final round of the Girls' Under 18's.
MANU: Lets go!
ANNOUNCER: Poppy Tetanui, one of our State reps from last year, up against a new one, Jade Torres and Wren Radic, our former Queenslander and next big thing!
*We paddle to where the waves start coming out and I sit up on my board. Poppy catches a wave and lands perfectly and I wait for the perfect one and stand up and do it perfectly and do a little spin with the board.*
ANNOUNCER: We might just have a new 'Next big thing' Jade Torres! Sticking off with a perfect landing! Oh and Poppy Tetanui ripping here. Very solid start!
MANU: Lets go Poppy!
ARI: You got this guys!
BODHI: You got this Jade!!
ARI: Yeah! Whoo!
ANNOUNCER: We got another show off move here from Ms. Torres striking off with a perfect landing! She's glued to that board!
MANU: Whoo! Go Jade you got this!!
MARLON: So good!
BODHI: Hey, guys where's Summer, she's missing her sister surf?
ARI: I-I uh I'm sure she'll show up soon.
*Everyone continues to cheer on as Wren catches a wave and makes her landing very smooth*
ANNOUNCER: And Radic answers! This young import could be a huge asset to Team Victoria!

WITH BAX & SUMMER
BAXTER: No, no, you don't want a mullet. That's a horrible idea.
*Summer walks past with her board and smiles as Bax quickly winks and continues talking*
BAXTER: 'Cause when you see three-year-olds in prams with mullets, it's over.
*Summer leans down over a DANGER DO NOT ENTER rope and she continues walking until she gets to the edge of the pool as me, Poppy, and Wren are waiting for the waves to come back up sitting up on our boards looking around*
ANNOUNCER: All three girls in solid contention here, but, still, anything could happen.
*We all just look at each other as we continue to wait*
ARI: Lets go, Wren!
*Manu slaps the back of his head while continuing to look at the girls in the water*
ARI: Sorry, Coach, I'm going for all of them.
☆彡
A/N: NOTHING.

word count: 1041