the right wave

TUSCANY: If they are laughing at you, they should not be your sponsor. Okay, stop being a perv. I'm getting changed
*Tuscany walks back into the changing area and covers the curtain as Bodhi scoffs and smiles*
☆彡
JADE: And after we kissed I just feel like, he's been avoiding me.
BODHI: Wow, that's rough, I'm sorry he's doing that. Maybe he just got stressed because he was dating Summer.?
JADE: I guess, but I mean it's a dicky move.
BODHI: Yeah...I'm sure he'll talk to you. Maybe he just needs time to process things.
JADE: Your right. And hey, I just wanted to say thank you for being so nice about this, i've been so scared to tell Summer or anyone else because I don't want them to get pissed.
BODHI: Of course, I mean there not even dating so Summer shouldn't be mad, and anyone else has no right to be. But, you should tell Summer sometime because things could get serious between you two.
JADE: I'm gonna don't worry.
BODHI: Okay, but like... did you like the kiss?
*Bodhi says smiling*
JADE: I-

WITH ARI & SUMMER
ARI: Check out old mate.
*Ari says to Summer who's next to him as they watch the guy surf*
ARI: At this break, the third wave of the sets usually the biggest. But if it's too big, it closes out. Right? So the wave after is the go.
SUMMER: So you gotta wait for the right wave.
ARI: Exactly.
*Ari says still looking at the surfer not realizing Summer is now turned towards him and looking at him until he finally turns*
SUMMER: 'Cause you would never just take the first good-looking wave that comes along.
ARI: Well...sometimes you can wait too long for the perfect wave and it never comes.
SUMMER: But what if it eventually does come, just not when you were expecting?
ARI: Too late.

WITH BODHI, JADE, AND .....?
JADE: I-
*Just as I'm about to finish someone comes over*
BAXTER: Jade, can we talk?
*Bodhi looks at me and nods and as I nod and stand up Bodhi smiles*

WITH JADE AND BAX
BAX: I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for just leaving after what happened..
JADE: Oh don't worry about it, but I do have one question.
BAX: Shoot.
JADE: Do you think it was a mistake?
BAX: If i'm being honest, no. I knew I liked you when I first saw you, I freaked out though. So that's the only reason I dated Summer, to get closer to you and I know it's wrong and that's why I broke up with her so fast. I really like you Jade.
*I smile at him and then we kiss again but this time, no leaving, and honestly no care who sees it, and no regret. After a second I hear someone clear their throat which makes us stop kissing and we see Summer.*
JADE: Summer, I-
SUMMER: I was just gonna see if you guys wanted to surf with me and Ari but seems like y'all are busy.
*Summer says rudely and scoffs and walks away*
JADE: Are you serious Summer?
SUMMER: I'm sorry what? Am I serious? Your kissing my ex right now.
JADE: You literally kissed my boyfriend in New York a few years back? At least your not DATING still.
SUMMER: You're always the victim, huh?
*I scoff and Summer walks away*
JADE: Sorry about that
BAX: No, no, no. It's okay
*I smile at him and we kiss again but this time it's shorter and we walk to where Wren and Elo are*
WREN: It's feeling so much better.
*She says as Elo is bandaging up her foot/ankle*
ELO: Good.
*I look at Summer and Ari who are walking together as I roll my eyes and Bax puts his hand over mine and I smile slightly at him*
ANNOUNCER: You can feel the tension in the air as the Blu Gravity Talent Search kicks off.

WITH TUSCANY & AN INTERVIEWER
INTERVIEWER: Tuscany Bray, you have been on a hot streak up north. Now you've come south to show up the locals?
TUSCANY: Oh, don't say that. I want the locals to like me.
*The interviewer laughs*
INTERVIEWER: I'm sure they will.
*Bodhi smiles at her from her seat*
JADE: So she really used the word 'date'?
BODHI: I know, I couldn't believe it. And, of course it made me more nervous, but...she was just, like, so amazing.
POPPY: Blushing! Look at your crush face.
SUMMER: Look!
*Summer shows Bodhi how she is smiling as I smile at Bodhi*
BODHI: No, okay. I mean, I don't know what's gonna happen. We both live in different states, so...I'm just trying not to overthink it.
*Wren walks over limping slightly*
WREN: Wait, did you and Tuscany catch up? I didn't know that was happening in real life.
BODHI: Oh, yeah, no, I just...I don't know, I didn't want to make a big deal about it, in case I crashed and burned. But, um... she's super cool. I don't know why you guys didn't hang out more in Queensland.
*Wren stutters and thinks of what to say as I make a confused face*
WREN: Different circles. Yeah.
*Griff walks over as Summer starts talking*
SUMMER: Nice to know one of us is getting some action.
*I slightly laugh but Summer looks at me like 'your literally getting some action with my ex so.' so I just look away. Griff hugs Poppy from behind*
POPPY: Griff! Could you not?
*I look at Marlon who's holding his little guitar looking at Poppy looking sad and jealous so I walk over*
JADE: Hey, Marz.
MARLON: Hey blondie
JADE: I can't believe she's choosing Griff right now. You have a way better personality, your hotter, and your better at surfing.
MARLON: Thanks blondie
*He laughs*
JADE: Your welcome! Hey...um can I tell you something?
MARLON: Of course.
JADE: This morning, me and Bax went surfing together...alone. And we kissed...but then he left, then we just talked and kissed again, and Summer saw. But only Bodhi knows but I haven't told her we kissed again.
MARLON: Damn, blondie your gettin some action good job! I'm happy for you, really.
JADE: Thanks Marz, i'm sorry i'm not trying to make this about me I just really needed to tell someone else.
MARLON: Oh no not at all, i'm really happy you told me. You guys would look so cute together.
*I hug Marlon and I notice him looking at someone so I look back and I see Poppy looking at him*
JADE: Just in case she comes over, i'm gonna go
MARLON: Yeah, ok bye, congrats again.
JADE: Thanks Marz.
GRIFF: Just being friendly.
*I walk over to Bax who is under the pop up tent walking around*
JADE: Hey
*He puts his hands around my waist*
BAX: He-
ELO: Gang, why do I get the feeling that you're all getting distracted?
*I roll my eyes*
ELO: Jade, we need to talk. Now.
JADE: Ok
*She tells Bax to leave the pop up tent thing and he walks to where everyone else is and they all look at me and Elo talking even though they can't hear*
ELO: Look, blondie. I don't care that your dating my brother but if this is going to distract you in any way at all, either your going to make the right decision, or I am.
JADE: Why do you hate me so much? I mean, really? Because you were a bitch to me before this thing between me and Bax, so tell me?!
ELO: Do you want to be benched?
☆彡
word count: 1288