dont you get the concept of a suprise?

MARGOT: Summer, Jade! Where are you? Are you guys even packed? We're gonna miss our flight, and this comp you guys so desperately wanna attend.
*She shouts from the living room as i'm finishing up packing and Summers laying down with her AirPods on looking at the ceiling painting*
JADE: Sum, moms calling us
*I say but I assume she can't hear me because of her music as I stand up because I hear a honk outside*
MARGOT: Taxis here! Let's go!
*Summer finally gets up as we start get in and they start driving us to the airport and then we get on the plane*
TIME JUMP, IN AUSTRALIA IN THE CAR
☆彡
JADE: I just wanted to say, thank you so so so much for bringing us back, mom.
MARGOT: Your welcome at least someone's grateful
JADE: Yeah Summer, you should probably say thanks too...
SUMMER: Yeah yeah thanks Ma.
*I roll my eyes and sit back / about 5 minutes later*
SUMMER: Hey, Ma could you try to look a little more exited? We made it!
MARGOT: Unfortunately, we can't check in until three.
*She speaks on the radio thing*
MARGOT: Call Abbie.
*Just as I'm about to lean forward Summer hangs up*
SUMMER: We've been away a whole year. Do you not understand the concept of a surprise?
MARGOT: Not everyone likes surprises.
SUMMER: There gonna love this one.
*I look out the window and then continue scrolling through my phone in the backseat as Summer looks out the window in the passenger seat*
*We finally get to the Gibsons house and Summer starts running so I jog to catch up to her as she opens the door*
SUMMER: We're back, baby!
*We hear no response as me and Summer give each other a weird look and start walking around*
SUMMER: Hello? Ari?
JADE: Honey?
MARGOT: I really hope they still live here. Otherwise this would be breaking and entering.
*My phone dings right after as I have a huge shocked look on my face and Summer turns around after setting down a picture of Ari and mom whispering something to her*
SUMMER: What?
JADE: They changed the date! Tryouts are today!
We have to go!
*I run out the house as Summer runs too and Margot jogs and shuts the door*
MARGOT: Guys, how could you not know they changed the date?
WITH POPPY AND MANU
☆彡
*They drive up to the parking lot as Poppy is driving and Manu is in the passenger*
MANU: Why are you still in second gear? Shift down to first.
POPPY: Oh, my gosh, stop hassling me for a second and I will!
MANU: You just missed a spot back there!
POPPY: I'm not going for that one.
*Poppy pulls into a parking spot in between 2 cars perfectly and gets out as Manu does too*
POPPY: See? Nailed it.
*They open the trunk to get the surfing gear for Poppy*
MANU: Hey, um... I wasn't gonna do this now, but... I was going through the last of Mum's stuff and I found this.
*Manu opens a brown box and pulls out something covered in bubble wrap and Poppy unwraps it to see a goat*
MANU: I think she had it made before she passed.
POPPY: Aw. It was here little joke. "Greatest Of All Time". "GOAT".
*She lets out a little chuckle and continues to look at it*
MANU: Yeah. I don't think she was joking. They're gonna name you Team Captain, Pops. This is your year.
*Poppy tears up and is now looking at Manu but still holding the Goat.*
POPPY: Yours too.
*Manu chuckles and they hug*
MANU: Love you, Braddah.
POPPY: Braddah. I think we'll leave it in the car, though
MANU: Yeah, good shout. Okay, let's go, let's go!
*They both shut the trunk together*
☆彡
WITH EVERYONE..?
ANNOUNCER: Its a beautiful day here at the wave pool. A few of our young hopefuls getting in their last practice waves before the State Finals get underway. Make no mistake, in the junior ranks these are the best of the best. No doubt some of these young hot shots will be the superstars of tomorrow.

WITH MANU AND MARLON
MANU: Okay, bro, let's forget about surfing for a sec. Teach me something you know, eh?
*Marlon starts joking tackling him and flips Manu over on the ground and then Manu gets him on the ground ect 😭*
MANU: Hey... This is a good sport for you, bro. You gonna pull out the airs today?
MARLON: You know I am, Coach.
*They laugh and get up from off the ground*

WITH BODHI AND POPPY
BODHI: I'll see you later.
*Bodhi says to a girl she was talking to and Poppy walks up and they hug*
BODHI: How was your drive?
POPPY: I am the Freeway Queen. Although Manu probably wouldn't agree, but... How are you feeling?
BODHI: I'm so nervous I'm literally gonna vomit.
POPPY: Me too.
BODHI: Yeah? Okay.
*They laugh and hug again*

WITH YOU, SUMMER, AND MARGOT
☆彡
*We get out the car and sneak under a table with a microphone giggling as Margot stays in the car doing work stuff*
SUMMER: Attention, Poppy Tetanui and Bodhi Mercer. Your pizza is ready. I repeat, your pizza is ready.
*I take the microphone out of Summers hand quietly laughing*
JADE: And, Marlon Sousa, could you please put on a shirt for once?
*Manu laughs and slightly pushes Marlons chest*
MARLON: What?
*A guy walks over to me and Summer as we get out from under the table.*
?: Hey! I'll take that now, thanks.
*Summer hands it to him smiling and nods and walks out to the main area where Poppy and Bodhi can see us*
BODHI: Summer, Jade?
POPPY: Oh my god guys!
*Poppy and Bodhi run over and Bodhi hugs me and Poppy hugs Summer first*
POPPY: How could you guys not tell us?
SUMMER: We got you so good!
*Poppy hugs me as we start talking a little and Marlon walks up to Summer*
MARLON: America, blondie? What are you guys doing here?
SUMMER: Ay, Brazill what's up?
*They dab each other up and Marlon hugs me after*
ANNOUNCER: Could everyone clear the water, please?
☆彡
---------------------------
*PLEASE READ ALL A/NS THEY COULD BE IMPORTANT!!!*

A/N: This A/N isn't rly important just basically u don't have to be the f/c or have the name or outfits u can choose ur own!

BTW FORGOT TO PUT BUT THIS WAS JADES OUTFIT

⚠️JUST THE OUTFIT ANY ACCESSORIES U WANT⚠️

word count: 1098