we should really get to this camp

JADE: Okay, but none of this gives Wren the right to come at me and Summer.
BAX: No. You're right. She was a pretty big deal up in Queensland as well. Then she shows up here, dropped here in Shorehaven, no friends, no mates - has to start from scratch.
JADE: I can't imagine that.
BAX: And she was making it work. With Goldilocks by her side. And then... you and Summer came back. I think she just feels threatened.
JADE: Of me?
BAX: Jade, have you seen yourself?
*I smile at him and give him a sort of long kiss*
☆彡
*We get back at the surf place*
BAX: Yes! Yes! Come check this out. Come check this out!
*He says walking backward so he can see me and he walks toward the board we were working on*LV
JADE: Wow, it looks good.
BAX: Look at that. Now, tell me, have you ever felt anything that smooth in your life?
*I feel the board*
JADE: Never.
BAX: Never?
JADE: Never.
BAX: Feel it.
*I laugh*
JADE: I'm feeling it.
*He walks closer to me*
BAX: You got to... It's like... You gotta feel it.
*He grabs my hand and starts feeling the board*
BAX: When you shape a board, you get something that works for you. You know? For your style.
*He puts my hand more on top of the board and lays it to where my palm is out*
BAX: So, if you like to go fast, or, uh...
*He puts his hand sideways on top of mine and starts to move it a certain speed*
BAX: ...get some airs... Or, um...
*He interlocks our hands together*
BAX: ...um...tighter turns...
*He still focuses on the both of our hands but I look up at him and then he looks at me and he puts his other hand on my chin and we start to kiss for awhile until I finally pull away*
JADE: We really should get to this camp.
BAX: And now she wants to go.
*I grab his chin and walk away*

WITH POPPY & MARLON
*They open the trunk of the van together and grab the bags*
POPPY: Are you sure you don't want to come?
*Marlon let's the surf board down to lean on the van and moves closer to Poppy*
MARLON: I can't sit on the sidelines for two days. Got to focus on my own training.
POPPY: I just wanna hang out with you. Things with the girls have been super tense since Byron, so-
MARLON: Hey.
*Marlon grabs both sides of her face*
MARLON: You got this. You know?
*Poppy nods and he leans in to kiss her but she moves away and starts whispering*
POPPY: Manu's, like, right there.
*Manu looks back because it's taking awhile*
MANU: All good?
MARLON: Yep.
POPPY: Yeah.
*Poppy shuts the trunk and Marlon sets the surf board in front of the back window and then kisses Poppy and Bodhi starts to walk around and sees them but they don't see her*
POPPY: Okay. I'm going.
*Poppy grabs the surf board*
POPPY: Bye.
MARLON: Bye.
MANU: Bye, be good, surf good.
*He says from inside the car*
POPPY: Bye, love you.
*Bodhi walks off*

WITH EVERYONE
ELO: How good is this?! The surf is pumping and we've got two days of paradise! Now, guys, listen.
*Everyone is some-what listening to Elo but mainly setting up there tents and stuff like that*
ELO: This is our last chance before Nationals to hone technique and...
*Elo looks back to see Griff eating chips and she walks up to him and snatches them*
ELO: ...stamp out bad habits. I'll also be finalizing paring combos. Find out who works together and who doesn't.
*Elo unzips the tent that is between Bodhi and Poppy while Bodhi gives Poppy a mean look but Poppy is just smiling*
*Me and Baxter start walking up laughing while holding our stuff as Elo looks over and rolls her eyes*
JADE: What? It's not funny.
ELO: You guys are late.
BAX: Elo, my favorite sister. How you doin'? Wait, no, let me guess... Hill spirits for all, maybe some yoga, hmmm... trying to break people up, maybe?
*Bax points at Elo by putting his arm above my shoulder and I laugh but stop really quickly*
JADE: Don't listen to him. We're here to work.
ELO: Mmm. I should hope so.
*Elo starts eating the chips she took from Griff*
ELO: After the disaster you and Summer caused of that photo shoot.
*Elo looks at Summer who's setting up her tent and I roll my eyes*
ELO: And you three...
*She says pointing at me, Bax, and Summer*
ELO: ...Are gonna be cooking and cleaning for all of us for the whole time we're here.
*I look up at Bax*
BAX: Are you serious?
ELO: Yeah. Okay, guys, frothlords, let's hit the beach!
*Me and Bax start dying of laughter for no reason*
*Ur wearing a plain black wetsuit (optional!)
☆彡
*The boys get into water and Ari, Bax, Griff, and Ahmed all sit on their boards next to each other, waiting for a wave and Bax catches the first one and does a little trick and Ari goes for the next one and Ahmed catches one too and Ari and Griff catch the same one. Bax and Ari both try for the same one and Bax misses it and Ari gets it as the rest of us stay out of the water to let the boys go first as we're all spread out accept Elo and Wren are next to the camera recording the boys and the rest of us are stretching and waxing our boards as Bodhi walks up to Poppy*

BODHI: Hey. What did you get up to this morning?
POPPY: Me? Uh... just took the longboard out.
BODHI: Long boarding. Just by yourself, or...?
POPPY: Well, there were obviously other people around. But, uh... like the guy that was fishing off the rocks. He just kept catching toadies.
BODHI: Right. Interest-
ELO: Okay, girls! Comp conditions!
*We all pick up our boards*
ELO: Put pressure on each other out there. You're all enemies on the water now.
*We all get in the water and paddle to a random spot and wait for a wave as the first one comes and I go for it and I stand up and slightly mess up the turn but end off better and Summer goes but she falls off (TIME SKIP) we're all walking out of the water and I overhear Bodhi and Wren*

BODHI: Did she even land a single reverse?
WREN: Right?
*Wren starts to mock Summer in an US accent*
WREN: Yo, me and Jade have few. surfing for, like, three seconds, watch me nail some sweet airs.
*They both laugh*
BODHI: Maybe she should stick to the trampoline.
*They laugh again*
WREN: True! Oh, my God.
*Me and Poppy scoff and look at them and I roll my eyes at the two of them and we walk away*
☆彡
word count: 1181