team bonding (pt3)

JADE: Um that's funny because I had nothing to do with what fucking happened?!? You know what, whatever, you made me come over here so you could start problems.
*I walk away from her and everyone looks at each other and continues to party*
☆彡
(STILL WITH SUMMER AND EVERYONE ELSE)
*Im sitting in a random chair until I hear the crowd cheering Summer's name so I get up and walk to the crowd to see Summer jumping on our trampoline next to the pool*
CROWD: Summer! Summer! Summer!
SUMMER: Hey, Cap!
*She says as Wren walks over next to me*
SUMMER: Just practicing some airs!
*She does an air into the pool and everyone cheers and I roll my eyes as Wren crouches down next to the pool and Summer swims over*
WREN: You should try that again. Maybe this time you'll smash a kneecap.
*Summer smiles and raises her voice*
SUMMER: What was that, Wren? Of course you can have a go!
*Everyone cheers on Wren*
SUMMER: Wait. Airs aren't really your thing, right?
GIRL: Do it Wren!

BACK WITH MARLON & ARI
ARI: So you're gonna rule him up, and when he takes a swing at you, I'm supposed to film it?
MARLON: Yeah. Exatamente. Then we just show the footage to Elo, right? Bye-bye, Griff.
ARI: Dude, I suck at reels. How about I take the punch and you film it?
MARLON: No, not a chance. This is my idea. I'll take the punch.
ARI: What, and risk messing up that face?
MARLON: Bro, I can be ugly for a week. Right? This is about getting on the team.
*They both hear laughter in a room and they walk to the door*
MARLON: Oi, Griff? You in here?
ARI: You realize this is crazy.
MARLON: Who do you want to surf Nationals with? Me or Griff?
*Ari doesn't say anything and Marlon nods and Ari holds up the phone and Marlon opens the door to see Poppy on a table thing and Griff kissing her as they stop and look over*
GRIFF: Hey, sub.
MARLON: What are you doing?
POPPY: What do you mean, "what am i doing"?
MARLON: Him? Still?
POPPY: So?!
ARI: Am I meant to still be recording?
*Griff slams the door in Marlon and Aris face as Marlon starts walking away with Ari trying to keep up*
ARI: Marz. Oi, Marz. Dude, what's...
*Ari gets cut off by hearing people shouting Wren! Wren! Wren! And he starts walking towards outside
to see what's going on as he sees her jumping on the trampoline*
JADE: Wren! You don't have to do this!
*She just looks at me and continues jumping*
SUMMER: Okay, you only need three nines to take it out.
ARI: Wren!
*He says as he's standing next to me and Bodhi*
*She doesn't manage to do an air and it takes awhile for her to come up as everyone's booing her as me, Bodhi, and Ari crouch down by the pool as Summer gets off the trampoline to see what's happening*
ARI: What's wrong?
JADE: Is she okay?
*She comes up looking like she's in 'pain'*
GIRL: You alright?!
WREN: I hit the bottom!
ARI: Hey, hey, hey. Come here.
*She 'painfully' swims over*
WREN: Oh, my God. Oh, my God, it's my ankle.
JADE: Im gonna get some ice.
*I run inside and grab some ice for Wren*
WREN: Elo's gonna be so mad at me. I really hurt my ankle.
*She starts crying*
SKIP TO NIGHT TIME
*Everything's sort of chill now and Wren is with Ari as she's icing her ankle as I'm just sitting down and Bax walks over*
BAX: Hey blondie
*He sits next to me as I slightly smile*
JADE: Hey
BAX: What's happened with you and Summer earlier?
JADE: She just always blames everything on me. I don't understand why.
BAX: Well that's fucked up, you look hungry.
JADE: Shouldn't you be with Wren?
*He looks at Wren next to Ari*
BAX: Shes got Ari, come on I'll make you a burger
*We both get up and go to the grill as he tries to turn it on*
BAX: Shes not workin.
*He says looking up at me as I'm standing up and he's sitting down*
JADE: Here let me try.
*I keep pressing the button and it doesn't work*
BAX: Oh my gosh, nothing
*He smiles up at me and I kick the thing that's at the bottom of the grill*
BAX: Hey, hey easy with it.
*He gets up and looks over the grill while pressing the button as it makes an explosion (😭?) and we both jump back and I grab his arm and we run out from where the grill is as everyone looks over and Bax looks back looking stressed and puts his hand up to his head but moves it*
BAX: This isn't... this isn't my fault. This can't be my fault, right?
*He says standing next to me*
JADE: Nope, this is all me.

WITH MARGOT AND .....?
*They start walking up to the house and talking to each other*
MARGOT: Sorry, what's... whats your...? Um, what are they again?
.....?: There called gut sliders. I make ''em for people who can't pop up anymore, 'cause of age, or injury. You just surf on your belly.
MARGOT: Isn't that just boogie boarding?
.....?: Not really. It's gut sliding.
*They both look up because they hear a car door shut and they see a fire truck as they both walk to the pool area to see Summer teaching the fire people something (i forgot what it's called 😭)
SUMMER: Just put your pinkies up a little more. Yeah, then stick your tongue out. And a little wink.
MARGOT: Summer, Jade.
SUMMER: Okay, so, the blind dates going well?
MARGOT: Now is when you girls start talking.
JADE: Margot I-
SUMMER: It was my fault, Ma. I'm sorry but to be fair, we kept it mostly outside
*I look at her with a confused look*

WITH THE GIBSONS
ARI: So, how did it go with Margot and Lukas?
THOMMO: Oh, hard to say. Margot likes to talk politics. Lukas doesn't own a phone. So...
ARI: Disaster?
THOMMO: Disaster. Party?
ARI: Disaster.
*Someone knocks on the door and Thommo goes and gets it and Ari walks over to see me, Summer, and Margot*
BTW UR OUTFIT (OPTIONAL!!!)

 *Someone knocks on the door and Thommo goes and gets it and Ari walks over to see me, Summer, and Margot*BTW UR OUTFIT (OPTIONAL!!!)

(JUST THE OUTFIT NOT ACCESSORIES)
☆彡
THOMMO: Hey.
MARGOT: Uh, so, we've been kicked out. Is there any room at the inn?
THOMMO: Ohh...
SUMMER: Distance is overrated
*I give her a confused look but I just guess it was a conversation they had last night*
☆彡
A/N: Stuff between Bax and Jade might start happening 🤫🤫

word count: 1122