second day of nationals (pt4) -ENDING!-

BODHI: Good luck.
*Tuscany smiles and Bodhi walks away*
COMMENTATOR: The three top teams all have a chance to win this. Everything is on the line here.
☆彡
SUMMER: This is crazy. If should've been you guys out there.
BODHI: Hey, you got it.
MARLON: Oi, kill her, man.
POPPY: Now go to do your thing, for you're sister.
COMMENTATOR: Surfers, this is your two-minute warning.
*Summer runs to the tagline*
POPPY: Shes psyched out.
ARI: Summer, wait up.
*Ari runs after her and Summer looks back and stops walking*
ARI: It should be you out there. All that surf advice I've give you before - you don't need it. That's what's so incredible about you. You know what's right and you act on it. Trust your instincts and you've got this.
SUMMER: You realize you're still giving me advice, right?
*Summer jokes and Ari puts his hands on Summers shoulders and slightly leans down*
ARI: Good luck.
*Summer puts her hands close to Ari's shoulders*
SUMMER: Thank you.
BOY: Whoo! Go, Summer!
*Ari runs off and Summer waits and Wren stretches and looks over at her*
COMMENTATOR: Well, it's been save for wave in the Girls' Final.
*Me and Bax come out of the changing room and run to the beach to watch Summer*
BAX: I thought Wren and Elo left..?
JADE: Me too.
COMMENTATOR: Radic still in the lead, but the Queensland captain has been hot on her heels. Tuscany Bray swoops in. Check out her flow. She's gonna retake the lead here. There we go. Bray climbs in 16 points overall. Radic bumped down to second. Torres still in third. She really needs to go big. But Radic still has priority.
*Wren paddles next to Summer*
WREN: You go.
COMMENTATOR: Smart play by the Victorians here. Wren Radic gifting her teammate a wave. Torres goes for it... But hang on! Radic wants it after all!
MARLON: What the...?
ARI: Summer, bail!
*Wren pushes Summer into the water making her fall off her board*
JADE: Oh my god! What the hell-
COMMENTATOR: Technically, Torres dropped in on her captain there so she's gonna cop an interference penalty, losing her last wave score. The American drops back down to fourth, and what is happening to Team Victoria?
*I run my hands through my hair in stress and Bax grabs my hand and continues to look at the water*
BODHI: Did Wren do that on purpose?
MARLON: Definitely.
POPPY: No way we can win now, can we?
ARI: Yeah, If Summer gets a perfect 10.
*Wren paddles a little behind Summer and pulls this rope on her board (idk what it does or what it is) and then goes ahead of her*
WREN: That's what you deserve.
GIRL: I can't believe her.
COMMENTATOR: Last chance for Torres here... All she needs is perfection! In third place, New South Whales! And in second place... This was incredibly close. Team Victoria!
*We all cheer and go up on stage and take a picture and then walk back down. And then we go to an after-party type thing and we all dance around and Bodhi walks over to Tuscany*
BODHI: Congrats on the win. You ripped.
TUSCANY: You too.
*They start to dance with each other and then Ari and Summer go next to each other and start to dance*
ARI: You deserved a 10.
SUMMER: It's fine. I am a 10.
*They stare at each other for a moment and then they kiss*
TIME JUMP, NEXT DAY
UR OUTFIT

 *They stare at each other for a moment and then they kiss*TIME JUMP, NEXT DAYUR OUTFIT

(JUST THE OUTFIT -OPTIONAL-)
BODHI: Good luck.
☆彡
MARGOT: As soon as I get the house set up, I will have you over, I promise.
ABBIE: I think you owe me about 100 dinners.
*Me and Summer walk past them and go to where Ari is*
ARI: I'll meet you two down there as soon as I finish helping Dad.
THOMMO: He's very helpful these days, guys.
*Ari and Summer hug*
HONEY: Eugh. You two are gross.
*Me and Summer laugh and Summer grabs a blue-teal ish board and I grab the one Bax made me*
NOW WERE AT THE BEACH
*Me and Summer are sitting down and we're waxing our boards until someone runs up to us and it's Bax and I get up*
JADE: Babe!
*I put one hand around his neck and I kiss him*
SUMMER: Get a room. Plus, Bax, I thought you fled the country.
BAX: Well my sisters did, but a special someone convinced me to stay.
*I smile at him*
SUMMER: So, what are your plans?
BAX: I think I'm gonna stay, see what happens with Jade. See what happens, then I'll know.
*I smile and give him another kiss and Bax smiles*
BAX: Ill see you later, babe.
JADE: Okay, bye.
BAX: Cya. Bye Summer.
SUMMER: Bye, Bax.
*Me, Summer & Ari start surfing and messing around*
THE END :)))
HOPE U LIKED IT 😁
word count: 822