i am so sorry

ARI: Yeah. Yeah, no, I... I do.
*Ari walks into the house and stands up on the closet thing in our room and grabs a box of condoms and I walk in in my towel to see him grabbing a condom*
☆彡
*Ari chuckles awkwardly and puts the box back*
ARI: Uh... I just had... Um... there was some stuff in my room... I needed.
JADE: Gotta be safe.
ARI: I... I should go.
*He walks out awkwardly and I shut the door*

WITH POPPY & MANU
*Poppy walks over carrying her surfboard above her head*
MANU: I'm pretty sure you're gonna be on a short board at Nationals.
POPPY: Just trying to find the love, you know? Reconnect with my roots.
MANU: When are you going to start reconnecting those backhand turns?
POPPY: Oh, my God! I literally have training camp this afternoon. Okay. Love you. Bye!
MANU: Huh.

BACK WITH JADE & ......
YOUR OUTFIT

*I sit crisscross on the bed and scroll through my phone until I hear a knock at the window to see a pink haired boy*JADE: What

JADE: What.
*I move the curtain*
BAXTER: Nice fit. Don't change a thing.
JADE: What.
BAXTER: I want to talk to you, can I actually come inside?
JADE: Whatever.
*I walk to the front door and let him in and go back into the room*
BAXTER: Look, Allie & I broke up. She told me the truth. Turns out she was lying with Elo that you were cheating so we'd break up.
JADE: I told you.
BAXTER: I know. And I shouldn't have moved on so fast or let Allie tag you in those photos.
JADE: I just don't understand why that made you happy.
BAXTER: Honestly, it didn't. It made me feel worse.
*I smile at him slightly and hug him*
BAXTER: Does this mean you forgive me?
JADE: Mmm- does this answer your question?
*I kiss him*
BAXTER: Hmm- maybe you should do it again. Just to be sure.
*I smile at him and roll my eyes playfully and we make out (😭😭)*
BAXTER: As much as I love this, I want to take you somewhere.
JADE: Okay.
*We ride our bikes to a surf making place (idfk) and we hear a aerosol can spraying right as we walk in*
JADE: So...
*Baxter walks up to someone*
BAXTER: How are you?
*I look around and see people like making surfboards or something 😭*
JADE: So you're a shaper.
BAX: I'm learning, yeah. But it takes years to get any good at this.
*I walk into this room thing with Bax and he starts to touch this blue-purple ish surfboard*
BAX: You know, I had an apprenticeship up in Queensland until we had to move. It's just a great place to get away.
JADE: So you made this?
*I say pointing to the surfboard on the table thing*
BAX: Yep. Just about to give her a hot coat.
*He grabs the things that u put over ur face when using spray paint or smth (😭idk) and he hands me one*
JADE: It's a really pretty color.
BAX: Just gotta add the hardener to the resin. That's what you want.
JADE: And then we just... paint it on?
BAX: Yeah, "we"? Yeah, no. No, no. I've spent weeks shaping this board
*I smile at him and walk over to him*
JADE: What you don't think I'm good?
BAX: No, I don't.
*I laugh*
BAX: You really think I'm just going to let you loose on it, blondie?
JADE: I don't want to help anyways.
*He looks me up and down and smiles at me*

WITH MARLON & POPPY
*They get into the water and start paddling next to each other*

WITH BAX & JADE
*Bax pours the paint on the board as I hold the white thing that u use to blend it in (😭) as Bax starts to brush it in and looks at me smiling*

WITH MARLON & POPPY
*Poppy catches a wave and Marlon watches her while he's sitting up on his board smiling as he watches Poppy surf*

WITH BAX & JADE
*I start to slide the paint into the board (idk how to write this part sorry) and Bax is pouring more onto the board slowly and he nods at me and then grabs the white thing too and we both smear the paint onto the board*

WITH MARLON & POPPY
*They both get up on their boards and surf on the same wave and Poppy jumps from her board to his and grabs his chest and they stand on it together and Poppy lays on the board and Marlon flips it making her fall into the water with him and now there on opposite sides of the board holding onto it and Poppy gets more on the board and she kisses him*

WITH BAX & JADE
BAX: You can grab it.
*He says to me as we grab a drink from the food truck and then I grab the drink and start walking and Bax grabs his and we walk away together*
BAX: Thanks, man.
JADE: Shockingly, me and Margot are the only ones who believe Summers side of the story.
BAX: Well, not the only ones. I do, too.
JADE: Of course, you too
*I look back at him smiling and give him a kiss*
JADE: Hey, did Wren say something?
BAX: She didn't have to. I know how she operates. Look, my little sis, she's intense.
*I scoff*
JADE: I can think of some other words.
BAX: But it's not all her fault. You know, it's actually kind of mine.
*I give him a confused look*
BAX: Alright, so last year at Nationals, I'm on Team Queensland, yep?
*He finishes his drink and throws it away and then he takes mine and takes a sip*
BAX: And it all comes down to us and New South Wales. They chuck our gear up a tree to try and psych us out. Didn't work. We destroyed them on the water. And then we partied right in front of their Boardriders clubhouse just to rub it in.
*I laugh and smile at him*
BAX: And then, um...someone dared me to set fire to their team banner.
JADE: No more clubhouse?
BAX: Minor damage. Yeah.
*I take my drink back and take a few sips*
JADE: So you're not a hardened criminal?
BAX: No.
*I start to walk away and he catches up*
JADE: So disappointing.
BAX: Well, now that you mention it, the Queensland big wigs, their heads were rolling. Elo got dragged into a meeting, then I got dropped. Permanently.
JADE: Where are your parents in all of this?
BAX: Where's the best swell in Idaho?
JADE: What do you mean?
BAX: Chasing the stoke was always their number-one priority. Elo's been subbing in as a parent since I was, like, 13. I owe her.
JADE: Okay, but none of this gives Wren the right to come at me and Summer.
BAX: No. You're right.
☆彡
word count: 1167