Stars Off The Stage

By blackthornsx

"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“, ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’-๐’๐’๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โŠนOษณาฝโŠน
โŠนฮคโต๐—ˆโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๐—‹เฑฟเฑฟโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐—เฑฟโŠน
โŠน๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘โŠน
โŠน๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠน๐„๐—‚๐—€ษฆ๐—โŠน
โŠน๐–ญ๊ชฑแœ’๐“ฃเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮคเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠน๐–คแฅฃเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟแฅฃ๐—เฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โ โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐–ฟ๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃ โŠน
โŠน๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠน๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃ โŠน
โŠน๐–ค๊ชฑแœ’๐—€๐—๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โ โŠน๐–ญ๊ชฑแœ’๐“ฃเฑฟ๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโ โŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐—ˆ๐“ฃเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ฮคโต๐—ˆโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ฮค๐—๐—‹เฑฟเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹โŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐—เฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘โŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐„๐—‚๐—€ษฆ๐—โŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ญ๊ชฑแœ’๐“ฃเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ OษณาฝโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ฮคโต๐—ˆโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ฮค๐—๐—‹เฑฟเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹โŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘โŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐„๐—‚๐—€ษฆ๐—โŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ญ๊ชฑแœ’๐“ฃเฑฟโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃโŠน
My not so dorky brother
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃ OษณาฝโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃ ฮคโต๐—ˆโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—y ฮค๐—๐—‹เฑฟเฑฟ โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—y ๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹ โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—y ๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐—เฑฟ โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃ โŠน

โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐—เฑฟโŠน

40 3 0
By blackthornsx

{A little flashback to when Ariana went missing}

Ariana's POV

I don't know how much time passes. So lost I am in the moment and in the text, he sent me. I left my car near the ATM from where I withdrew some cash, both in hopes that Alex won't track me down anytime soon. I barely realize that I am already standing infront of The Ritz Carlton, it's the only place I can stay tonight or for the nights I plan going on missing. Alex won't be able to find me here, because I got this hotel's VVIP card recently without telling him.

I walk into the premises, goes to the receptionist and do the thing I am trained to do since I was 5, smile even if you feel like dying on the inside. She asks for the card, and do the procedure of allotting me the room key. Once she is done, I move towards the stairs that will take me to the 5th floor where my room is. As I reached the floor and the specific room, but as I was about to hold the door handle.

Suddenly, my vision starts to blur, through the haze that blinds me, maybe it's due to all the exhaustion, I start seeing small flickers of light, and a little clarity returns to me as I focus on one spot, and one spot only- its eyes. A deep, chocolate brown swirled with specks of green, its eyes are looking back at me, trying to understand the abstruse.

There's something inside of me that recognizes this one pair of chocolate brown eyes; something that recognizes that it means something to me-that at one time it might have meant the world. My mind rebels as I keep probing for information, the sound awakening a piece of me that I thought I never had. My eyes squeezed shut, I can't help but feel that something is missing, and my hand tightens over the metal.

But as I open my eyes, it's to find those motley-colored eyes looking at me with something akin to understanding. Now, I was able to make words out of the thigs the person was mouthing.

"Are you alright, Miss" his words brought back my sense

I cleared my throat, "umm, yes, I am. Just exhausted I guess, sorry to bother" I apologetically said, though I was still stuttering.

"It's completely fine, have a good rest" the unknown person said, gesturing to the room. I simply gave him my one little genuine smile and turned to go into the room. Keeping the keys in the holder and my little belongings on the table in the living room of my room. I walk away, heading for the showers before cleaning up and heading back to the bed and signing off for the day.

{End of Flashback}

I am pulled out of my thoughts with a ping voice of my phone, which is lying on the table beside me. I stretched out my hand to grab it. It's a double text message from an unknown number.

*Image attached

It was the photo of Jungkook and dad chained to a chair, with a guy standing in all navy blue behind him pointing a gun at dad's head.

I hope sweetheart, now you can visit me and your lover and your dad, won't you?

I swallow hard, my body feeling uncomfortably tight in my clothing. My breath comes out in short spurts, beads of sweat accumulating on my forehead. My heart aches in my chest at something ineffable, the atmosphere goes thicker just as my breathing grows harsher. I was still processing the fact about what the actual fuck happen, when another text came.

I know how intelligent you are darling, use that intelligence and come alone or else...

Without thinking twice, I jumped out of my bed. Collecting my phone in the process, wearing my shoes I dashed out of the room with one thing playing in my head on replay; dad and Jungkook chained to that chair. As I was descending the stairs to the main door, somebody stopped me in tracks.

"Ariana where are you going?" it was Eva, I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to witness Alex beside her.

"Just outside" I answered.

"Where?" this time my dear brother asked me.

"Um, Park?" damn me, I sounded too weak.

"You sure?" again Alex asked.

"Yes, Alex Elizebeth Jonas. Done with interrogation?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"It is not an interrogation Ari, he is just simply worried for you" Eva defended Alex, wow since when they became this close besties?

"Oh really, then be worried for each other. Because you both are suffocating me" I know I am being rude to them, but this is the only reason I could get them off my ass and finally be with both of my loved men.

I quickly descended the rest of the stairs, despite their several calling, I didn't stop. I went directly to the car, the driver waiting next to the car for anybody who wants to go out but I dismiss him, grabbing keys from him.

As I started the engine to the car, I did two things; first adding to location of the place he sent me on the GPS and calling Ken, because how the fuck dad got kidnapped and he didn't inform anybody. On the second ring, he picked up the call sounding completely normal and not panicked as I expected, weird.

"Hello, Miss Jonas" he calmly greeted

"Ken, where is dad?" I urgently asked him

"He is currently with doctor getting tested" he replied

"Where are you?"

"I am waiting in waiting room" he said, there that fucker got dad when Ken was not around and god knows why the hell Jungkook was out alone.

"Why?" he questioned, when I didn't spoke for few seconds.

"Nothing, wait for dad there" I said, ending the call and not bothering the byes.

I speed up, so do the other cars look at mine, as if I insane. It's all as I drives at full speed through the other cars. Just as I think I am going to collide against them, it doesn't happen. The car sails past them, I realize they moved out of the way to avoid the impact.

I park the car outside the industrial warehouse. There's not much else to see. It's in a remote, abandoned area for a reason. I quickly rummage through the compartments, pulling out a couple of guns. Safety, I got license of keeping arms with me for my safety right after I got a heads up from the therapist after the incident. I kept one gun on my thigh strap while the other went into the bra, I retrieved a knife from the compartment and kept it inside my waistline pocket.

I stepped foot in the building, I can smell the alcohol in the air with the mixture of Gasoline. When I hear the door separating the two sides of the warehouse close behind me, I become a little daring as I go up the stairs to the second floor, curious where he kept dad. I want to get dad out of this as soon as possible without getting him armed.

I know I should've told somebody and asked either Alex or Josh to come with me, but I can't risk dad's and Jungkook's safety with a psyche like rapist. Calling Police is not even an option because I don't trust them in the first place. And as I slowly walk around, I quietly inspect each and everything around me. I continue walking, and while the next room seems like somebody has been living here for a while.

My fingers barely touch the door knob of the slightly opened when I hear a voice behind me. "Finally, you and me huh?"

I whip my head around, frustrated to be caught red-handed. The fucker is leaning against the balustrade, a smirk of satisfaction on his face as he waits for me to beg or react vulnerably. Unfortunately, nothing is happening today. I made sure to be on my panic attack pills for a while, didn't knew they would come in handy in a situation like this.

Today, I will end all this bullshit for good, even if it ends me up in a graveyard, atleast I got the love I didn't knew I deserved from Jungkook.

As our eyes make contact and I note the undisguised distaste. He's watching me like a hawk, his easy-going stance only a camouflage to put me at ease enough to make a mistake. Smoothing my palms over my jeans, I decide to play his game and put on a smile to let him know he doesn't affect me. There's something about him that scares me-that terrifies me on a cellular level. And finding myself alone with him puts me firmly out of my comfort zone. Just like the other night, where he shredded my sanity in pieces and the recent 'act of shame for Ariana Jonas'.

"I'm going to find my dad," I mumble, making to pass by him. I don't want to show him that Jungkook is my biggest weakness right now

"But your dad's not here, is he?" he quips, a sardonic smile on his face as he takes a step, firmly placing himself in front of me and blocking my path.

"Yeah, well, I'll go find him," I mutter, moving to the right. But he moves at the same time as I do, stepping forward and making me take a step back in return.

"Baby, we met after so long, won't you greet me with a kiss?" he said like a maniac he is.

"What do you think you are doing?" I frown when I see he's backing me further into the room.

"What does it seem like I'm doing?" He arches a brow in derision. The back of my legs hit the frame of the bed, and I realize I have nowhere else to go. In an attempt to stabilize myself, I put my hands up, resting them on his chest as I also try to stop his advance.

He looks down at the spot I'm touching him, his mouth curling up in a smirk. His eyes flash in lust at me for a moment before he's back to his state of cynical amusement.

"What's wrong with you?" I suddenly burst out, done with his cryptic behavior and the undeserved shit he made me went through. His brows arch up before he bursts into laughter. It's not for long, though. Before I can understand what, he means, his hand is wrapped around both my wrists as he holds me captive against him.

"Let me go," I whisper, not believing that my voice is betraying me. "I have to give it to you," he chuckles. "You're one hell pussy that have me whipped," he says, leaning into my ear. Then I realize, it's not his actual voice. Because when he raped me in the elevator, it was different and it'll be a lie if I say that I won't be able to recognize that voice anywhere in the world.

But the information I gathered right now, I don't tell him. As, only a fool will give out the information about his rapist to the rapist itself. He smirks just as his other hand comes up to touch my face, his fingers settling on my forehead as he traces the ridge of my brows. I take the chance and kick him in the sin. Classic. And go out of the room, making sure to shut the door and lock it as it will buy me some time and took the flight of stairs, searching for my people. I shoot my and Alex's emergency text with the location of the warehouse and throw the phone in the boxes lying on the steps, where nobody could find it and Alex could still get access to my location through the tracker.

The asshole must've taken both of them to top floor. There are two units to choose between when I exit the stairwell. I veer left first, debating on whether to kick the door in or not. In case I chose wrong, I don't want to give the fucker any extra warning. If I chose right, it will save time.

I close my hand around the brass doorknob and send up a silent prayer to a greater power I'm not sure I believe in. There's also a chance this is a trap set up weeks ago and I'm about to set it off. I'd rather put a bullet in my brain than abandon my dad or Jungkook. So, I twist the handle. To my shock, it opens. As soon as a crack appears, I realize why. The sickening scent of decay hits me, just to witness garbage and tons of shit.

I close the door and creep down the hallway, trying to ignore the rush of blood in my ears and the deafening decibels of the metronome in my chest. If they're not here, I don't know what I'll do. But I do know it won't be pretty. People that say they aren't capable of violence are liars. Everyone is capable of it. It's a matter of learning what will push you to that point.

I'm volatile and angry. Terrified and nervous. I kick down the door. Somebody inside jumps. And there is three people inside. My eyes scan the room. He only has the one man with him. Stupid and reckless.

Dad, Jungkook and a disgusting looking man. I take the opportunity to steal a second glance at dad, who is looking at me. His expression is lit up like a Christmas tree, but quickly got replaced with concern and worry. I don't meet Jungkook's gaze, just look over his body to make sure he's unharmed. I'm not sure what I'll see in his expression, and a distraction is the last thing I need right now.

I fire twice in rapid succession. Shoulder, Knee caps. The bulky man stumbles once, then falls. I don't recognize him. I'm sure the fucker made plenty of promises in exchange for his assistance. Instead, he's paying with his life. I hit him at the back of his head with the gun, just to make him unconscious and not actually dead

That's why I hate making promises. They're easy to make and even easier to break. No debt will ever be collected. From the other side of the room a door opens and, he came inside while holding a gun in his hand.

I anticipate his next move, raising my gun at the same time he does. Except he isn't pointing his gun back at me. He's aiming straight at Jungkook. "Drop it, Ariana. Or your lover dies."

It's my worst nightmare, playing out in high definition. It's worse than getting assaulted in the University felt. I knew then that my reputation as a model was important to me. I knew I had a great fall, but I didn't even know how pathetic it will. I didn't know what it would feel like to have an unscratched career. To love two people more than you love anything else.

My father's choices are what got me where I am. And I've often wondered if he would have done anything differently, knowing he was risking a lot more than me. He is an excellent Dad and best father. I always swore I would protect him at all costs.

"Let them go. They have nothing to do with this."

Fucker clicks his tongue. "I have this theory you'll be more cooperative if they stay."

"I'll stay." I glance at Jungkook, but he's focused on the fucker. "Let Mr. Jonas go. I'll stay."

I'm the one he wants. Dad is also valuable to him. They were both bait when he could have just taken Jungkook. That tells me my rapist knows- or at least suspects-Jungkook is just as important to me as my dad.

The fucker tilts his head, considering. I don't think there's a chance in hell he'll agree. I'm the one he wants. After a long deliberation, he agrees. "Fine. Your dad can go." His gun swings from Jungkook to me, which does little to decrease my anxiety. But dad doesn't move, I hissed "Dad, get out of here"

"I will not"

"Dad, for me please. I'll be fine" I begged with my eyes

"I will not leave you alone, not again" he choked out

"Dad, I am not alone. You need to get out of here, fucking understand me for once" I ran a hand through my hair, I tried once again. My old man isn't taking up the signals I'm giving him.

After contemplating for seconds, he eyed Jungkook, then his kidnapper, the fucker untied dad all the while pointing the gun at me. Dad walked to me and hugged me and said something that rattled my world, but chose not to believe in.

I only hug him for a few seconds. The fucker can change his mind quickly, and I don't want my dad anywhere near if that happens. "At the end of the hall, there's a door. Take the stairs all the way down. Alex is coming" I whisper just for dad to hear, Dad nods and kissed me on the forehand.

"I love you, sweetie" he tells me. Three simple words my father always remember to tell me. "Remember that, always."

"Love you too" He listens and with unshed tears, darts out of the door and into the hall. And for a split second, I feel relieved. Then, I look at the monster of my life. Look at the gun he's holding, and all I feel is dread. I'm going to do everything I can to get me and Jungkook out of here alive. But there's a good chance I'll fail saving myself.

"Now, him." I revert to French.

He laughs. "Drop the gun, and I'll think about letting him go. Keep it, he'll die."

His expression is all triumph. He loves games like this. Loves that he finally has the upper hand. It's a terrible deal. Nothing close to an assurance. But I flip on the safety and toss the gun on the floor-because if I don't and he'll kills him. I'll never be able to forgive myself.

The fucker's expression is all surprise. And I realize he had no idea if this would work. Maybe it's just too difficult for a narcissist to comprehend prioritizing someone else above yourself.

"Take a seat." He finally moves the gun away from me, but I don't dare look at Jungkook. I walk toward the chair he's pointing toward, hoping obedience will lull him into a false sense of complacency until I figure out some sort of plan.

"Let him go, Fucker," I plead. "This is between us."

I don't dare look at Jungkook. We're still speaking in French, so he can't understand what we're saying. I hope he's planning an escape. Dmitriy is totally focused on me, which makes this him best chance.

"Not so high and mighty now, Ariana? What happened to I'll kill you if you come infront of me?"

"I won't do anything with him in the room." Jungkook-and Dad-already saw me shot one person today, which I'm trying not to dwell on.

The Maniac shakes his head. "Always so fucking sophisticated. There's no point to having power if you don't use it."

"That," I say, "is why you'd make a terrible monster." I predict the hit coming. I don't move to avoid the butt of the gun as it slams into my cheek. The metallic tinge of blood fills my mouth, which makes me think I must be bleeding externally as well.

I gauge the distance between us and the angle he's holding the gun at, deliberating on what to do. If I made a decision that backfires. Jungkook could die if I decide wrong...and he could die if I cooperate. And then a shot goes off. Confusingly, it's not from the kidnapper's gun. I stare at the firearm he's holding for a couple of seconds, confirming it's still pointed at the floor. And then I realize it's not the only weapon in the room.

And then I realize it's not the only weapon in the room. There's a bizarre delay in my mind as the pieces slowly fall together, like I'm watching this unfold from a distance instead of up close. Jungkook tried to wiggle out the chains while getting hold of the gun again that escaped his hands and was lying few meters away from his feet. Everything seems to be moving fast and slow. His hand begins to rise. Not the empty one, the one holding a gun. That's when I react. I lunge forward and twist the gun from his grasp. I raise the gun and fire twice, but it is gone in vain. He pressed something in his pocket which opened a secret door beside the floor near us

"What..." the words are barely out of my mouth before I feel the water enveloping me. My eyes wide open, I watch in shock as he pushes me down, holding me pinned to surface. I see the door above me closes with the last thing I saw Jungkook looking completely helpless. I tried to hit and scratch it to something and then, with my full force pulled down the cloth that was covering his face. How I wished he wasn't actually the one who raped me years ago and the one dad told me before leaving.

That's all for now.

First of all, I owe an apology to y'all. I ghosted you for 20 days straight lol, it wasn't intentional. I had shit load to do, I hope you all understand.
Secondly, tell me who you think is the 'fucker' here.

Until next time..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 387 59
๐‘†๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐’‰๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ "๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐’‰๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘’" "๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...
88.6K 2.6K 31
๐—ฌ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
26.2K 834 24
๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š• ( ๐‘—๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘—๐‘˜ ) ๐š’ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š•...
274K 13.3K 47
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•," "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’”?" ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’–๐’...