Stars Off The Stage

By blackthornsx

"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“, ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’-๐’๐’๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โŠนOษณาฝโŠน
โŠนฮคโต๐—ˆโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๐—‹เฑฟเฑฟโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐—เฑฟโŠน
โŠน๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘โŠน
โŠน๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠน๐„๐—‚๐—€ษฆ๐—โŠน
โŠน๐–ญ๊ชฑแœ’๐“ฃเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮคเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠน๐–คแฅฃเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟแฅฃ๐—เฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โ โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐–ฟ๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃ โŠน
โŠน๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠน๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃ โŠน
โŠน๐–ค๊ชฑแœ’๐—€๐—๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โ โŠน๐–ญ๊ชฑแœ’๐“ฃเฑฟ๐—เฑฟเฑฟ๐“ฃโ โŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐—ˆ๐“ฃเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ฮคโต๐—ˆโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ฮค๐—๐—‹เฑฟเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹โŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐—เฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘โŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐„๐—‚๐—€ษฆ๐—โŠน
โŠนฮคโตเฑฟ๐“ฃ๐—ษฃ ๐–ญ๊ชฑแœ’๐“ฃเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ OษณาฝโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ฮคโต๐—ˆโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ฮค๐—๐—‹เฑฟเฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐—เฑฟโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘โŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃโŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐„๐—‚๐—€ษฆ๐—โŠน
โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ญ๊ชฑแœ’๐“ฃเฑฟโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃโŠน
My not so dorky brother
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃ OษณาฝโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃ ฮคโต๐—ˆโŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—y ฮค๐—๐—‹เฑฟเฑฟ โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—y ๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹ โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—y ๐–ฅ๊ชฑแœ’๐—เฑฟ โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒ๊ชฑแœ’๐—‘โŠน
โŠน๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฒเฑฟ๐—เฑฟ๐“ฃ โŠน

โŠนฮค๐—๊ชฑแœ’๐—‹๐—ษฃ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆฯ…๐—‹โŠน

54 4 3
By blackthornsx

Jungkook's POV

Last 9 hours and 50 minutes of nonstop flight has drained my energy. I quickly texted Alex letting him know I touched their home-country. Last time when me and Ariana talked about my possible visit here, this was the last situation I thought of coming here in. Getting through the security check I got a text back from him 'saying he is sending his men to pick me'. As I exited the airport, the minus temperature of Vancouver's welcomed me with open arms and from far I could still spot Alex's wide built sitting in a black car with rolled down window. I was walking close to the vehicle, when what I assume his men got out of the car and took care of my luggage. The guy gestured me to enter the car.

I opened the car's door to be met with warmth and a worn-out Alex gazing into space, as I closed the door he came out of his trace.

"Oh, hey. Didn't expected you to get here" his hoarse voice wasn't as dominating as it was the last time we met.

"I want to be there for Ariana, d-did you find her?" my voice cracked, dreading that she is fine. He shook his head. I defeatedly sigh.

"Don't worry we'll find her. How's Mr. Jonas?" I was concerned about their father as much as I was concerned about Ariana, because as yoongi hyung told me. He had cardiac arrest recently and any major news can cause him issue.

"W-we didn't tell him. He is on bed rest, so he d-doesn't know about the news or her" he looked away and replied. Which I can totally understand.

"Sorry, I didn't know about his health" if I knew I would've tagged along Ariana, maybe then I could've prevented her from going missing.

But why didn't she tell me about her father's health?

Didn't she trust me enough?

"It's alright, it was me who told her not to tell you. Otherwise, you would've left everything and came with her. Just like............now" he said meeting my gaze, as if he understands the growing guilt inside me. I was about to say something when his phone rang.

Now that, he is hearing to whoever on the phone, I could see the evidence of sleepless nights he has spent finding his sister clearly on his face, the loss of shine he had in his eyes. How funny thing is this that just one 5'6 woman has control over so many people around her.

Alex turned to me with hopeful eyes and I knew I got our Ariana back, now I just pray that is well and safe. And I swear to God, I'll be the biggest bastard in the world if I ever let her go now. He quickly ended the call an gave me all his attention.

"We found her" and there is the shine I was talking about; he got his shine just by hearing that his baby sister is finally found.

"Is she fine? Did he..." I trailed not wanting to go there.

"She is fine, she went to dad's this morning and no he didn't get her" he said finally with a sigh of relief.

I thank to all the Gods for keeping her safe and returning her to us, to me. Me and Alex ha the biggest smiles plastered on our faces knowing that the woman we both cherish is safe and sound. I texted hyungs to let them know, she is fine. Now that my girl is safe and soon will be in my arms, I determined to find every fucker who made her go through this all over again. And kill them with my own two hands, a painful ride to hell.

Ariana's POV

I stumble back to home early in the crisp of the morning, I have been roaming around the country like the lost wanderer since past two days. Maybe I am actually a lost wanderer at this point, I withdrew handful of cash as soon as I left home that morning. Not wanting Alex to keep tabs on me through my credit card, I left home that day in hopes of getting my mind straight on few things but turns out my story writer has some other plans.

As soon as I woke up next morning, it was to witness my THAT photo on every tabloid. Still, I didn't react, why? Cause my dirtiest secret is already out there in public and I can't do anything, a lot of people had already seen the articles by the time it came to my notice. It's not like I have done something wrong, I am the one who faced the wrong and not the other way around.

I don't know why I am sounding so confident now, maybe the reality didn't hit me yet. I came to dad's place and not mine. I am well aware about my duties as a daughter, and I can't deny them no matter what shit is happening in my own life. I can't be selfish at this point, when he needs me the most. I know Alex mustn't have told him about my disappearance and maybe the news leak as doctors instructed us to be careful near him for the time being about sudden shock, and my suspicious was confirmed when the housekeeper aunt told me that he didn't say anything to him.

"Sweetheart, is everything alright? You're spacing out a lot" dad brought me back to reality. Currently we both are having our breakfast.

"Dad, everything's alright. But I want to tell you something" I softly said, holding his hand in mine. I can't let him hear this from somebody else.

"What it is Elzi?" he used my middle, childhood name after so many years. It is my great-grandma's name that I loved ever since I knew how to react.

"D-Dad, promise me you won't think too much about it" I whispered, he nodded.

"T-the news got released a-about the rape, yesterday morning" as I completed the sentence, realization settles down on dad's face.

"What? How?" he asked me in stunned voice. I know his blood is boiling with anger, but he isn't showing it for my sake.

"We don't know yet" I simply smiled

"How are you holding up sweetie?" he caressed my cheeks lovingly.

"It doesn't hit me yet, so I am well" I chuckled to lighten the mood, he smiled along.

"You'll tell me right, if something bothers you. Just like you used to, hmm?

"Ofc, just like I used to" I assured him, placing my hand on his. As if world's burden is taken off my shoulders. I ate my breakfast, making small-silly talks with dad. Deep down I know, nothing is right and nothing will be fine anytime soon.

After our breakfast, dad went to his regular checkup with Ken, his assistant. Its better for me to say home for a while. I am sitting in living area of the mansion, when something popped on my phone.

"PETITION TO MAKE ARIANA JONAS STEP DOWN FROM CEO POSITION AT HYBE LABLES AND COO AT MH INDUSTRIES"

THIS ARTICLE TALKS ABOUT THE HOT NEWS OF THE TOWN: - ARIANA JONAS CAUGHT IN HER SLUTTIEST ACT. THE FORBES TOP 5 BUSINESS YOUNGEST WOMAN ARIANA JONAS HAD THE BIGGEST DOWNFALL FOR HER CAREER AS THE FORMER MODAL AND A BUSINESS WOMAN IN THE ENTERTAINMENT AS WELL AS INVESTMENTS INUSTRIES.

THE FOLLOWING PETITION ASKS ARIANA JONAS TO STEP DOWN FROM BOTH THE POSTS AS HER RECENT ACTS WERE HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE TO BE CALLED AS BUSINESS EHTHIC

READ MORE....

COMMENTS

Lxic$9

-she should be banned from the society, such a misuse of talent.

Aanya876

-I took this woman as my role model, slut.

ASif

-sympathy gainer

Dockx

-she was my wife, we are divorced

So, on........

My eyes were getting blurry, I dash out of the room. I run out of the master suite and lock myself inside an empty room. My breath ragged, my heart in my throat, I can't help it when sobs overtake me-the courage from before all but gone. I start trembling uncontrollably, coldness seeping in my pores and seemingly never leaving my body. I slowly crawl away from the door, I see it burst open, a mad looking Jungkook entering inside. "I'm sorry," I start chanting, tears running down my cheeks.

How come he is here?

Am I being delusional?

Searching for some semblance of warmth, my mind can only wander back to him. Does he believe me? Does he hate the look of me? A million of questions goes through my head, one worse than the other in their outcome. I bring my knees to my chest as I feel a burst of pain erupt in my chest.

His embrace is so tight, he's not giving me any chance to escape-to hide and lose myself to the sorrow

"Shhh, you're safe, Ariana. I'm here,"Jk's calming voice gets to me- just barely. He holds me tightly, murmuring soft words in my ear until whatever's sunk its claws into me lets go.

"I saw it," I whisper brokenly, nestling closer to him-my only source of comfort.

"What? What did you see?"

Reaching for him, I wrap my arms around him, returning his embrace.

"The Comments, the petition," I whisper, squeezing my eyes shut in an attempt to exorcize the image from my mind.

"The disgust," I say in a small voice, feeling the pain to my soul. "The disgust I do not even deserve"

"Ariana ..." he leans back, his palms to my cheeks as he searches for my eyes.

Worry is the only thing that has been written all over his features, and for the first time I'm confronted with the fact that there is someone out there who cares about me -who loves me.

" Jk," I mumble, my thought a jumbled mess. "Why am I so unlucky? Why is everything bad happening to me?" I cry out, accumulated pain making its way to the surface.

"How much more do I have to bear..."

"Ari, my girl," he pursues his lips, the gentlest look on his face as he calls out to me.

"It's fine," he says in a tight voice. "And from now on you won't have to worry about anything. I promise you. No one will hurt you again."

"You can't promise that..." I shake my head, but he just tightens his hold.

"I can and I will. Because they will have to pass through me to get to you. And I'm not letting go."

"Fucking hell, Ariana," he rasps, his lips on my forehead as he kisses me there. "I wish I'd been there for you. I wish..."

"You're here now," I breathe out. "And sometimes you're the only thing that keeps me going," I confess.

Our lips are a mere breath apart, the tips of our noses already touching in the sweetest way possible.

"Don't leave me," the words are out of his mouth before he can help it. "Don't ever leave me," he plead with an uncharacteristic urgency

"Never," I whisper before his lips are on mine again. It's not a usual kiss, but a promise he'll never leave me just like I will not.

"I am sorry" he said

"What... What are you trying to say?" I sniffle, blinking rapidly as his words filter through my head.

"That I'm here now and that I will protect you from the outside world and make sure you'll never, never, have to worry about anything." He added

"Because I enjoy hurting myself for you, and I am willing to do it a million times already," the words were out of his mouth before he could help herself.

(No one's POV)

His eyes widened.

Hers did too. Silence enveloped them. The type of silence that could make the dead weep. The type of silence that said more than a thousand words.

Her lower lip trembled as she tried to get herself under control,he merely brought her closer to his chest, holding her tightly, so tightly her breath hitched in surprise. Not speaking, he simply held her. She cried. She cried and cried and was unable to stop. And he didn't stop her either.

For the longest time, they just stay like this-lost in a never-ending embrace. And one thing is clear. They would do anything to keep this. Anything to protect the love they see in each other eyes.

She gave a small whimper in her sleep, curling up and hugging her knees to her chest the best she could. The reminder that all of this has worn her out to the point of exhaustion-that all of this used her so thoroughly she'd had no other recourse but to close her eyes and hide from the world-made him seethe quietly. At her, or the world, he didn't know.

Jungkook's POV

I walk over and kneel next to her mattress. The aches in my body fall away like butter as I stare at her precious face. Her silky black hair falls over her face and I gently slide it away from her eyes. She stirs and I shush her, rubbing her back until she settles again. When I hear her breathing return to normal, I push away from the bed and stumble out of the door.

The air is cold.

Still. I've gotten used to sleeping alone and yet, tonight, I feel the emptiness like a chasm, I saw Ariana after 10 days but the state she was in, did something to my insides. When me and Alex entered the mansion earlier, we were informed that their father was out for a checkup and Ariana was behaving normal until I entered their living room and witnessed her dashing out of the door as if somebody stabbed her in the heart. I dropped my luggage there and then and went to my girl, incase she gets her panic attack. And I was right, she saw the fucking petition and the comments which resulted to her unstable self.

I'm too exhausted to think for a second more. My tattered emotions are pulling me thin. Right now, I can barely keep my eyes open. I was in the hallway when Alex came into view.

"Is she alright?" he looked behind me, to the door of her room. "She needs time" I sighed

"She saw the petition and comments" I added, "Did she got........" he trailed not wanting to think the worst.

"No,no. she is sleeping" I assured him. We both fell silent, not knowing what to say next.

"Err, thanks Jungkook for b-being there for her, for us" he shyly said.

"Now go and rest, you must be exhausted" he said, scratching his head.

"Yeah, the room?" I asked, he gestured me to follow and I did, he led me to a guest room which was a little far from Ariana's but next to his. My luggage was already in room, I walk into his bathroom and turn the shower on.

After stepping out of the shower, I still have no clear direction. I went to bed;I curl into bed and stare at the darkness surrounding me. My phone rings. I don't want to reach for it, but I pluck it from the nightstand where it was charging. My fingers press against the cold shell. It's freezing when I put it to my face.

"Hello?"

"You answered," Yoongi hyung says.

My eyes burst open. "Yeah, I was busy with her." Silence fills the line.

"Did you see her?" he asks tentatively.

It takes me a while to respond. My eyes are burning, but I tell myself I won't cry again not outside the shower. "I guess you did,"he mumbles.

"I was hoping I could talk to you before, but I guess she needed me more." I spoke, looking at the ceiling.

"I know, how is she?" he whispered.

I lose the battle with sorrow. A tear drops down my cheek, followed by another.

"She is not o-okay" I mumbled.

"She asked me why all this bad is happening to her, what am I supposed to tell her hyung?" I said, overcoming the lump in my throat. He didn't say anything, I know he is on loss of words just like me.

I don't feel like myself. Normally, the world is sunny and warm. I focus on the bright side of things because that's where I feel the most at peace. But it's been tougher and tougher to get in touch with that side of my personality. Or, maybe my optimism is being smothered by pain for her.

"I don't want to talk right now."

I hang up before he can hear me crying. I hate every single tear that falls from my eye. Hate it with a passion. I promised to be strong for her, but it is hard knowing that she is suffering like this. I wish I could go to her and snuggle up with her. Have the sense of security that she is fine, she is with me and she isn't going anywhere. But, deep down I know I can't do that. I can't do that because what are we even? Just friends there for each other in hard times, separated my boundaries which we can't cross until we don't get things straight about where we both stand in each other.

I breathe in deeply as I wake up from my dozing, feeling ticklish on my face. Hmm . . . I have to check on Ariana and get her to eat something. I have some kind of weight on my right arm. It was a good night.I stir, and something clings on me. "Wake up"she whispers.

It was Ariana, her voice. So light and carefree. So...loving

I open my eyes and glance at her, my arms are wrapped around her middle, like I am physically holding herself together.

"Are you okay?" my voice husky and raw

"I'm okay. It's nice to be back here with you in some ways. Just...weird too."She slightly chuckled

"Err, it must be uncomfortable for you, I should move away" she added, started to move away from me.

"I have never been this comfortable in ages, baby" she blushed hearing me say this. I brought her closer to me,I think of the ways I wanted her to be kissedby me.

I want to kiss her.

I greet her with a kiss on the cheek and then continue to hover above her face.Hovering over her lips, I mutter a low curse as I bring my lips higher, brushing them against her forehead. "Are you reallyfeeling better now?" I ask her, my voice harsh. I barely trust myself with this proximity. She merely nods, disappointment clearly visible on her face.

"We'll take it slow. I'll wait for you, but don't have somebody waiting on you, can you do that for me, hmm?" I finally said the words, I wanted her to hear since the time she left me in Seoul all miserable. I waited for her response, which didn't come for few seconds and I panicked so I continued

"I am aware of your trauma, and the fact that it might take time until you get more comfortable with me in that way. But I'll wait. Just say yes," she breathes, the warm air brushing against my skin and making me tremble.

"Ok" she answers. "We can try." A radiant smile overtakes my features and my arms are around her again. What shocked me more than her confession was that, she smiles as she leans in and pecks me on the lips.

"If we are doing this then,this is my first step towards you" her smile will be a fucking death of me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680 27 22
๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ๏ผŠโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ๐’€/๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•. ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’...
1.5K 84 7
๐–จ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ. ๐–ญ๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—, ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ, ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๏ฟฝ...
88.6K 2.6K 31
๐—ฌ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
226 26 12
๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ . ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...