Just Too Different Season Two

By Desglizzy

(In order to understand Season 2 you must read the first book. Just Too Different. It's located on my page. )... More

Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Final

Ryan's Pov

881 45 1
By Desglizzy

Ry Pov
So while August is away it's just me and Ava. I took her a nice bath. I sat in her rocking chair in her room. I fed her a bottle while rocking and reading to her.

Me- Jasmine was really sad because she missed the prince. She cried herself to sleep every night.

I pressed the star button and some yellow lights came on in the book. I continued reading to Ava. I notice the bottle was falling out of her mouth so I looked down. She's sleep.

I picked her up and placed her in her crib. I covered her up some. I gave her a kissy before turning on her night light.

Me- Sweet dreams baby.

I made sure her baby monitor was on before leaving out her room. I cracked the door.

I made my way downstairs. I fixed myself a glass of water before going to the living room. I went through some CDs and found one of when Ava was first born. I popped it in and sat down to watch it.

I smiled when I saw me and Ava. My eyes started to get watery. I watched it until the end. I should really have this edited..... I think the world should see this. Kind of like a documentary.

I got up and dried my tears. I poured out the rest of my water in the sink. I made sure everything was turned off downstairs before walking upstairs to August and I's room. I laid under the covers and hugged August's pillow. I soon fell asleep. Around 2 a.m. I heard Ava crying. I got up and slipped on my slippers. I walked in her room and turned on the light.

Me- *Yawns* Babe. What's wrong.

I picked her up. She's probably wet. I did fed her before she went to bed.

I changed Ava and rocked her back to sleep. I laid her back down and walked back to my room. I laid down again. I couldn't sleep. I was just laying there. My mind was too busy on the miscarriage(s).

Around 6 I just got up. I walked downstairs and made me some coffee. I sat down on the couch and watched "Good Morning America". I was the main topic. I just sat there and watched. I noticed people started calling me by my middle name. Maybe because it's sounds pretty cool and way better then Ryan.

I notice them talking about that miscarriages are normal..... I should just speak about it.... I think I'm ready too.... This is a load on me. I can't cry myself to sleep every night..everyday. I can't. I have a life and love ones that need me.

At 8 I went to check on Ava. She was up.

Me- Hey muffin. *Smiles*

She smiled.

Me- Lets get you some breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 5.2K 36
Book two of "ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱" read book 1 first or you're gonna be a lil confused .... well a lot you're gonna be very confused.
81K 2.6K 58
sequel to august and kmichelle love story make sure u read book one kmichelle and august love story and also read book 2 kmichelle and august love st...
5.6K 174 32
Sequel to " JONI, the Deeper Remix..." Read the first book or it won't make sense to you!! *Parent Advisory*
68.2K 6K 34
And they are back...Welcome to chapter 2 you guys. For my new readers please read BEY'S ANATOMY FIRST ! Warning (G/P)