𝐄π₯𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 || 𝐀 𝐉.π‰πŠ...

By astarofpurplegalaxy

Just a bunch of oneshots where Jungkook will be your big brother :) "My destiny got tangled with yours since... More

Hey all!!!
A babysis?
The First Word|| 01
Abyss || 04
A new family || 07
The ghost brother || 12 (1/2)
The ghost brother || 12 (2/2)
Hero || 10 (1/3)
Hero || 10 (2/3)
Hero || 10 (3/3)
Alone || 15
Sick || 11
The unseen brother|| 16
The news || 04
Red Days || 15
Hurted || 14
Adoption || 03
Are you okay? || 10
Jungkook's toxic relationship || 14 (1/2)
Jungkook's toxic relationship || 14 (2/2)
Social media #1
Together, Forever || 15
The crush || 15
I'm here too || 17
Judgement || 15
Evil Sister || 14
My sistuh! || 16
Change || 14
True Success || 16
Gloomy || 16
Step Siblings || 14 (1/2)
Step Siblings || 14 (2/2)
Clumsy || 15
Always With You || 14 (1/2)
Always With You || 14 (2/2)
Mischievous || 12
The wrong one || 05
Expedition || 15
Not For Exchange || 17
She's growing up|| 13
Evil Sister || 02 [Another Version]
Toxic & Fake || 16
Best Friends
Boyfriend || 16 (1/3)
Boyfriend || 16 (2/3)
Boyfriend || 16 (3/3)
Sweet sixteen and single child ||16
Stubborn || 13
Sick Oppa || 12
Social Media #2
Drowned || 10
Little Space || 15
Roommate || 16 (1/3)
Roommate || 16 (2/3)
Roommate || 16 (3/3)
Mine!! || 04
Prank Gone Wrong || 15
Broken || 16
Innocent Beast || 14
Not Enough || 16
Stuck || 16
Reunion - pt.2 || 16
Koo is Beautiful || 14
Generations || 13
Desire || 16
What? We are still the Jeon Siblings || 16
Sick Together || 17
Not An Update
The Secret || 15
Monstrous || 16 (1/2)
Monstrous || 16 (2/2)
I'll Always Miss You || 16
After 8 Years... || 15
If I was Home...|| 11
Friends? || 14
You Too Need that, Koo || 17
Does the Warmth Exist?|| 16
Mood Swings || 17
The Pain and the Painkiller || 05
A Sick Baby || 04
First Love || 17
Someone's Princess || 16
Please No Fights, Koo!!!! || 16
Drunk + Hurt || 17
Heartbroken || 17
Koo is Hurt || 16
A Little Ouch || 03
Carelessness? || 04
The Gift || 16
Lost Voice || 17
The Hope || 11
In the Reality || 11
Unconditional Love || 16
The Wrong Deed || 17
The Prom || 16
Fix You || 10
Love > Hate || 19
Q&A [Questions]
Important Note[Please Read]
Q&A [Answers]
Long Lost || 16
Won't Let You Break || 20 (1/2)
Won't Let You Break || 20 (2/2)
A New Chapter || 17
Sacrifice || 18
A Little Trouble || 12
A Sister || 7
Believe Me || 17
The Funniest Delay || 14
Spring || 16
Aeri's Second Love || 22
Friendship Day || 14

It's not easy || 13

342 26 6
By astarofpurplegalaxy

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 18.

Requested by mrstae1712!!! Thank you for the suggestion!!!

Being the school heart throb's sister is not easy.

Although Jungkook is a quite and a studios senior in the college, his gorgeous appearance made him the school heart throb. He is really annoyed by it. It felt cringy when a bunch of girls called him 'oppa' in their disgusting seductive tones. He hates it so much.

When y/n started high schooling, each an every girl was curious and jealous over her, the girl who got so much attention from their dreaming prince who never even looked at them. They would curse over the scene of Jungkook feeding y/n in the garden during the recess time.

Eventually they learned that Jungkook and y/n are siblings. This was a good news for them. Y/n started to get bullied and she was forced to give Jungkook's number or steal his clothes, which y/n refused and which made her bullying sessions worse. Jungkook had to complain about the fact that his sister is getting bully for nearly five times in the past month. He was feeling awful that she had to go through that everything because of him, because of his looks; something temporary.

--

"Calm down, princess... please breath with me hmm?"

Jungkook says while resting his big hand on y/n's tiny back. She had some breathing problems in PE class and he was informed. She's suffering from asthma and she was cornered by almost everyone because of this. Except Jungkook, everyone was afraid to make any type of a connection with her. They were afraid that she'll have an asthma attack when she'll be with them and they considered it as a disgrace.

"Is she going to die?"

"She looks pathetic..."

"I don't understand why Kookie oppa loves that sick bitch so much..."

Tears are stinging in y/n's eyes and Jungkook glares at the people who are talking crap about y/n. They immediately went silent and Jungkook stands up from the bleachers carrying y/n in his arms.

"Excuse me, sir... I'm taking her with me for a while..."

Jungkook informs the PE teacher and he immediately agreed and Jungkook takes her towards the garden area. Y/n has already calmed down, but it's only limited to her body. Her mind was still restless.

"Do you want the inhaler, baby?"

Jungkook softly asks, earning a nod as no from the little girl. She burries her head in Jungkook's chest, as he's hugging her while sitting on a bench.

"Why people don't like me, Koo? It's true that I'm sick, but they don't need to remind me that in repeat..."

Her lips quiver and she bites on them, not wanting to break down. She's so tired of being weak.

"So what others don't like you? Koo's love can stand against that everyone's hatred..."

Jungkook softly mumbles while caressing her hair, blinking away the thin layer of tears which blur his vision. Y/n's helpless voice always gives him a fresh amount of pain everytime.

"You are all fine now hmm? Do you want to drink something, princess?"

"N-no, Koo..."

Y/n pulls herself away from his hug while blinking her tears away and giving him a small smile.

"That bitch has asthma and we never knew..."

A group of senior girls who was watching everything mumbles with each other, too excited to use her weakness for their victory.

--

Y/n was minding her own business when a girl approached her hesitantly.

"Y/n, you are called towards the ground..."

The girl quickly says and leaves, making y/n confused.

"Is it oppa? Maybe yes..."

She mumbles to herself and stands up, hopping her way towards the play ground happily to meet Jungkook.

Y/n's eyes are met with the lonely looking play ground where a group of senior girls are present.

"Yooo, Jeon y/n!!! Come here!!!"

A girl calls her name and y/n gulps, now knowing that she's in trouble. She doesn't want to increase whatever torture she's about to receive, so she quickly approches them.

"Do you know us? Or have you ever seen us?"

Y/n nods as no, earning a chuckle from the previous girl.

"Of course, how would you know us when you won't remove your butt from your precious chair?"

Y/n fixes her gaze on her shoes, playing with the hem of the t-shirt she's wearing under the coat. The same girl lifts her face up by clenching her jaw between her iron grip, which made y/n's eyes fill with tears.

"Aish, look at the way you are crying already... so pathetic..."

She pushes her away harshly, which made y/n fall on her back on the rough ground.

"Jungkook oppa's sister eh? Where are your visuals though? Are you adopted or something? Look how ugly you are!!!"

The girls laugh at her in sarcasm and y/n remains still while staring at the ground, warm tears are running down her cheeks.

"Give us his number..."

"N-no..."

The gang leader gestures towards one of her minions and she nods in return, approaching y/n and slapping her which made her body fall down on the ground completely.

"Still a no?"

"N-no.."

The girl slaps her again and grabs her from her hair, making her stand up on her feet.

"Hmm... are you jealous, y/n? Are you jealous that Jungkook oppa will be ours hmm? Well, jealousy is not for little kids like you..."

She smirks at y/n, satisfied with the amount of tears she's pouring out. As she noticed y/n's breath getting heavier, she knew that this is the right time.

"Run around the ground until I ask you to stop..."

"H-huh?"

Y/n, who's hair has messed up and cheeks are wet with tears and redish with the slap marks, asks in her confused voice.

"Oh why, dear y/n? You decided to be tough, so I'll be a little tough too... now, START RUNNING!!!"

Y/n gasps at her voice and she takes a few steps back, starting to run around the playground.

"Don't you dare to stop!!! You'll face the consequences, ugly y/n!!!"

Just after few minutes, y/n feels her asthma dancing before her eyes. Her breath became heavy and dots appear in her vision. Her chest starts to feel tight and she feels herself becoming breathless. As she took the next step, she collapsed down on the floor, making the girls smirk. Seeing her wheezing on the floor helplessly, the girls quickly walk away from the playground, leaving y/n under the burning sunlight which made her drench in her own sweat. She subconsciously runs her hand towards the pocket which she has on her skirt in hopes of grabbing the inhaler and her stomach did a weird flip when she couldn't find that.

She feels someone calling her name and someone rushing towards her. It's Jungkook. He was reaching towards the play ground to grab some stuff for indoor court.

"Y/n-ah, what happened?"

Jungkook's eyes are welled up with tears, as he watches the way his sister wheezing her life out. She took deep breaths, which made her chest rise and fall more visibly. Sweat has drenched her body and he feels her hand wrapping around his. He makes her sit straight by making her lean against his body.

He runs his other hand towards his pocket to find the inhaler he's always keeping with him for y/n for emergency needs. He brings it closer to her mouth, giving her puffs time to time until it is the appropriate amount of puffs. She gradually calms down with the impact of the inhaler and she tiredly stays still while leaning against Jungkook, her eyes are still pouring out the tears which made her cheeks wet.

"B-baby, you can hear me right?"

Jungkook asks but his voice cracked a bit at the amount of emotions he's going through. He's worried, sad, angry, restless and what not? He knows that his sister is not stupid to come here to go through an asthma attack, he knows that this is definitely a deed of someone.

"K-koo it h-hurts..."

"Where does it hurt hmm?"

Jungkook asks while lifting her up in his arms and carrying her towards the infirmary.

"My whole b-body..."

"I'm sorry, princess..."

He hushes out as he places a kiss on her forehead. Soon he reached towards the infirmary and left her under their care for a while to request permission to bring her home.

--

Y/n opens her eyes after satisfying her weak body with a deep slumber to feel a gentle massage on her scalp. Jungkook who was laying beside her while massaging her head notices her movements and a soft smile decorates his face.

"Hey, love... you are awake..."

The girl nods at that, turning to her side and hugging Jungkook. He replaces his massage on her back and the girl snuggles into the source of warmth.

"Why I'm always weak, Koo? I don't like it..."

Y/n mumbles while her eyes kept closed. She's too tired to cry out, but she wants to feel good. Everytime she expresses her feelings towards Jungkook, she feels good and fine.

"...everyone use my weakness as their strength. Why it's always me, Koo?"

Jungkook softly sighs, not forgetting to soothe her back.

"Actually, it's not your fault, baby. It's completely my fault this time. Everyone has fallen for my looks and as an result you are the one who's suffering. They are cowards who can not stand face to face with me, so don't be afraid of such cowardly people. Next time, stand up for yourself. Punch them really hard on their face even you'll get suspended, I'll see that stupid old principle without any doubt if it's about your self defense..."

The gloomy girl giggles at that which made Jungkook feel relieved. He giggles in return, placing a soft peck on her forehead.

"Let's get the lunch now, then you can sleep a bit again..."

"Lunch?"

"Yes, baby. We left the school around 12 and it's just 3 still... you actually was in a deep sleep..."

Y/n peels off her face from Jungkook's chest and give him an astonished look, which made Jungkook giggle at her cuteness.

"I don't know how will I survive myself with this asthma!!! I feel like a totally wasted and an useless person, Koo!!!"

"Aish, your feelings are so wrong, princess. It's okay to have a rest sometimes. Even you feel like you don't need some rest, your body needs it. So don't make yourself sick by not giving enough rest for your body. I accept the fact that asthma can be a serious disease sometimes, but don't let it defeat you. My baby is so strong. You always got Koo, so reach to me whenever you feel like you need a person to relay on..."

"Thank you, Koo... You are the best!!"

Y/n chirps, jumping on his body and laying on it as a starfish. Jungkook chuckles, getting up from the bed while carrying her in his arms, heading towards the dining area to have their lunch.

(Word Count-1.8K)

_____________________

A/n - Double updates!!! Well, this is my final gift for kookie day hehe.

Hope I didn't disappoint you mrstae1712! Thank you again for the suggestion!!!

I'll accept your requests for next 12 or probably next 10 chapters. (because I have a plot in my head for 100th chapter and maybe it will take two chapters) So yeah, leave the requests if you have any.

You are bootifulllllll ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 20 5
Mafia and a chef together? β€’------β€’Β°β€’βœΏβ€’Β°β€’------β€’ Started : 13th January 2024 Ended: 20th February 2024
313K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
173K 4.9K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
720K 31.8K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." βΈ» There were alr...