Marvel's Reaper ( Male reader...

By writerofnew

Male reader x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff ANTI - HERO Y/N is a young man living in New York City. He st... More

Info 4 Story
Nice work kid (Iron man 2)
What can you really do (Thor)
Kids a superstar (Avengers)
Introductions (Avengers)
Shakespeare in the park (Avengers)
You brought the monsters (Avengers)
Shake back (Avengers)
Battle of New York PT. 1 (Avengers)
Battle Of New York PT. 2 (Avengers)
Reaper Solo Film
Why? (Iron Man 3)
Family (Iron Man 3)
Question
We're connected (Iron Man 3)
That was violent (Iron Man 3)
Dragonstone bargain sale (Reaper : The Dark One)
The Dark one (Reaper : The Dark One)
18th Birthday !!!
18th Birthday !!! Pt.2 {M}
On your Leeefffttttt!!!! (Winter Soldier)
You've grown up (Winter Solider)
Third Correction, Im not a hunan (Winter Soldier)
When do we start? (Winter Soldier)
Unhand me (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
That is also true! (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
Aurgun predator (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
You said it yourself (G.O.T.G Vol.1)
(Update)
Rankings
Guess who's back ? (Avengers: A.O.U) {M}
How could you be worthy? (Avengers: A.O.U)
(SPOILER, DONT READ BEFORE LAST CHAPTER)
We'll do that together too (Avengers: A.O.U)
Took some hits (Avengers: A.O.U)
Let's find her (Avengers A.O.U)
Age of Ultron (Avengers: A.O.U)
Battle of Sokovia (Avengers: A.O.U)
Y/N's most impressive feats so far
20K
Rebuilding Bridges
(Operation C.U.W.) {M}
"Did it really?" (Reaper 2: Tombstone)
As it turns out ( Reaper 2: Tombstone)
I is that! (Reaper 2: Tombstone)
A King & A Prince/ Trinity Rising {M}
Timeline
Can't take the heat{M}
Y/N's Powers at age 21
My pack{M}
I blame you!! (Civil War)
Sides of the same coin (Civil War)
Red Book (Civil War)
Drawing sides (Civil War)
Airport brawl PT. 1 (Civil War)
Airport Brawl PT.2 (Civil War)
Pitstop in Wakanda
Happy Holidays
You have a sister?(Black Widow)
Merry Christmas (Pole)
Fighting Pose (Black Widow)
(Kid's Name pole finale)
You two have a dad? (Black Widow)
Take em to school (Black Widow)
Decisions (Black Widow)
New Story?
New Story??
How is your daughter, huh? (Spiderman : HC)
Live your life (Spiderman : HC)
Another cloak (Spiderman : HC)
Make you a promise (Spiderman : HC)
Mr. Reaper (Spiderman : HC) {M}
Kids Name Pole (Update)
Wanted you to be better (Spiderman : HC)
BACKUP ACCOUNT/DADDRIZZLE NEW ACCOUNT
SpideyPete (Spiderman : HC)
Acceptance (Doctor Strange)
Tribes (Black Panther)
Bloodline revealed (Black Panther)
POLL!!!
2nd Poll
Battlefront (Black Panther)
All from our Past (Black Panther)
Seeds planted/Pre- IW PT.1
Question
Seeds Planted/ Pre-IW PT.2 {M}
Thanos (Infinity War)

Memories (Reaper : The Dark One)

1.4K 65 31
By writerofnew

€————————¥

"Y/N, I'll be back i'm going with Eric." the kid's brother says. The seven year old looks at his brother after catching a football from his best friend JaeJae.

"When will you be back ?" Y/N asks his older brother TJ. TJ looks at Eric and then back at his younger brother.

"Soon, no matter what. We'll see each other again." TJ says as he hugs his brother and walks to the car.

"Jae, remember what I said." Eric says to his younger adoptive brother. JaeJae walks to his brother hugging him before nodding. Eric looks down a little confused but still smiles.

"You two watch each other." TJ says before him and Eric hop in the car leaving. Y/N and JaeJae stand next to each other as they watch their brothers leave.

They knew that they would see their brothers again. What they didn't know was that it would be a very long time until then.

€————————¥

Y/N switches to a different dream and he sees two women with him. They both look beautiful but also badass.

He recognizes one of them but he doesn't the other. He feels connected to both though, like their on the same wavelength with each other.

2012

Dr. Strange is still operating on Y/N with the help of Dr. Palmer and Grey. He's gotten all of the fragments of dragonstone out he just needs to stitch him up.

Grey is writing down notes until he sees a shadow leave Y/N's head. The shadow isn't a normal shadow, it has personality to it. A certain darkness is in it.

It quickly comes to him and overtakes his body before he can react. He calls out for Strange and Palmer but they don't even turn his way.

They can't hear him.

(Shadow dimension Intro)

He gets sent somewhere in his mind where he's alone. Out of nowhere that same darkness attacks him again. This time it gets in his mind.

He tries to shake it off but it spreads more throughout his body.

The darkness covers his left eye as he tries to look down at his body.

As the darkness takes over his right eye he blacks out.

(Shadow dimension Over)

"We're done here." Dr. Strange says as he puts a bandage on the back of Y/N's head. They turn the bright overhead light off then cut the lights on.

While the shadow is almost done completely overtaking Grey. Rita and Kanaris silently jump out of the shadow just as it finishes altering Grey.

Rita stabs Grey in the stomach with a dagger right as he gains consciousness. His eyes go big as he processes what just happened.

"GREEEYYY!!!" Dr. Palmer screams making Dr. Strange look up.

Dr. Strange runs to her but Kanaris kicks him back into her. They are heading straight through the glass but Thor catches them.

Rita twists the blade while it's inside of him before harshly pulling it out.

Grey drops to the ground, where he takes his last human breaths. After his last one his eyes close and his body stops moving, dead.

"NO NO NO!!" Dr. Strange yells as he sees Grey take his last breath. Tears come to his eyes as he sneakily grabs Grey to take him to another room to operate on him.

"EVERYONE ON ME, THEIR HERE!!" Tony yells through the coms as his suit flies to him.

Thor goes straight after Kanaris, tackling him out of the window.

Kanaris whips his tail at him but Thor grabs it. He spins him around before slinging him far away. He summons Mjolnir and flies after him.

Rita goes to stab Y/N with the dragonstone dagger but Tony blasts her off.

"WHY WONT YOU LET US BE FREE?!!" Rita asks angrily as she charges at Tony.

"FREE BY KILLING HIM?... HUH? WHATS GOING ON?" Tony asks as he blocks the punches and kicks Rita sends his way.

The collar around Rita's neck beeps loudly as a button on it turns yellow. This catches Tony's attention before she throws a punch with her left and right.

Tony is able to grab them before they connect with him. She goes to kick him but Tony blasts her with the unibeam knocking her back.

He takes a step over putting himself between her and Y/N.

She gets up and travels through his own shadow before stabbing him in the back. Dragging a blade with a liquid substance on it. It cuts through the suit easily before she kicks him across the room.

"AAGGGHHH!!!" Tony yells as a little bit burns his back.

"My husband's tail releases a high potent acid... Works perfectly on a blade." Rita says smirking at him.

Tony tries to get up but he can't. His back is in severe pain right now. He can't do anything but watch as Rita makes her way to Y/N.

"Freedom is ours Kanaris..... we will see you soon my children." Rita says with emotion as she takes out the dragon stone blade.

She raises it in the air and stabs down at the unconscious Y/N.

However, Clint tackles her making her stab Y/N in the shoulder instead of the heart.

She gets up and immediately throws a kick at him which he uses both hands to block. He throws a kick oh his own which she slides under. Slicing him on his thighs, dropping him to the ground.

She turns around going to Y/N when Cap smacks her in the head with the shield. She lets out a high pitched scream as she gets knocked into the corner.

Jaejae sneakily grabs Tony and Clint, taking them to the tower to get checked out.

Cap and Nat stand there looking at Rita ready to fight. Nat takes out her new weapons that Jaejae and Tony made for her.

"You think you can stop me with those?" Rita asks laughing hysterically.

"We'll see." Nat says as they charge at each other.

Rita swings first with a left hook but Cap blocks it with his shield. Nat kicks her in the chest before attacking with the blades.

She manages to get a few cuts on her before Rita uses her strength to overpower her. Cap catches Nat and the two begin attacking her again.

Cap throws a right and a left but Rita blocks it, turning him completely around. Cap does a backflip, kicking Rita square in the jaw on the way down.

Nat rushes to her and stabs her in the thigh making her scream in pain. Kanaris comes out of nowhere through the window and smacks Nat and Cap back into a wall.

"WHAT DID THEY DO?!!" Kanaris yells angrily.

He takes the blade out of her and runs away with her out of the window. Thor comes in through the window and goes to Nat and Cap.

"You guys ok?" Thor asks them as he holds the deep cut on his arm.

".. Yea, we're fine." Nat replies.

"What about you? That cut looks nasty." Cap says eyeing the cut once Thor moves his hand. Nat grabs his arm bringing it closer for them to see.

"His tail has a nasty acid on it. I should start healing soon." Thor replies reassuring them.

"Let's get Y/N and get back to the tower. As long as these two are out there we're staying by him." Cap says as Thor grabs Y/N.

"It'll all be fine young warrior." Thor says to the teen who he sees as a brother.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Tony." Clint says sitting on the couch with the bandages on his thighs. Him, Tony and Thor got sliced with that acid from the alien.

"What you thinking bout?" Clint asks making Tony as he turns around slowly. He walks to the couch with the cane looking at the team.

"The lady alien said "freedom will be ours Kanaris" before she was about to stab Kanaris." Tony informs them.

"H-how can Y/N's death set them free?" Pepper asks not being able to fathom it.

"Could it have something to do with Zionite business?" Steve asks.

"It couldn't be, Zionites have been gone for a while. Unless it's a petty grudge, I don't see how." Thor exclaims.

"I don't think it's a petty grudge." Nat says making everyone look her way.

"I don't either.... The lady alien has a collar around her neck." Tony replies.

"Kanaris has one too." Thor adds in.

"When they first showed up, their collars beeped before they left." Jaejae says.

"Did they say anything?" Steve asks.

"Yea, Kanaris said "We almost had him."" Thor answers.

"Why would they stop attacking though if they quote on quote almost had him?" Clint asks.

"Someone much scarier is controlling them then." Nat says letting out a deep breath.

"Sir, Y/N have woken up and is headed to you guys now." Jarvis replies.

Y/N walks out the elevator and sees them sitting around each other. They look at him surprised by his appearance.

"What?" Y/N asks as he sits down next to Nat who hugs him immediately. She lays her head on his shoulder as she holds him.

"Your being sentimental today." Y/N says to her as he leans back in his seat.

"Just glad your ok kid, we all are." Steve says with a smile.

"I appreciate you guys." Y/N says before taking out his phone. Jaejae's phone rings and he answers the call.

"Tony, Clint, what happened to you guys?" Y/N asks looking at their wounds.

"We got into a fight during your surgery." Tony replies.

"Yea kid, we're gonna be ok." Clint says.

"The aliens attacked didn't they?... I need to find them." Y/N says as he stands up.

Nat pulls him back down and puts a finger on his lip when he goes to speak.

"Yea sis i'm at the tower.... Y/N is doing better." Jaejae says.

"Alright, love u too bye." Jaejae says putting his phone in his pocket.

"How's Dani doing ?" Y/N asks putting his phone down.

"She's doing fine, still a little shaken up over what happened." Jaejae replies looking down a little.

"That's good she's doing better." Y/N says.

"I tried calling and texting Vanessa but she didn't answer. I'll check on her when I go over there to see her. We haven't spent some time together in a while." Y/N says taking his phone back out looking over the texts.

They all look at each other with wide eyes. Not knowing what to do in this exact moment. Y/N doesn't remember what happened to his sister.

"Y/N.... do you remember what happened with Michelle?" Clint asks sitting up straight.

"Yea why wouldn't I? How is she by the way?" Y/N asks not paying it no mind.

"She's fine.. we were able to get her to her mother." Pepper says making him smile.

"Do you uhh remember the attack on new york?" Thor asks.

"Do you not remember it?" Y/N asks getting irritated.

"Y/N what ar-

"Sir, Dr. Strange and Dr. Palmer are at the door." Jarvis replies cutting Thor off.

"Dr.Strange? Is that a real name?" Y/N asks.

"Crazy right?" Jaejae replies with a nervous chuckle.

"Uhhhh let them in, everyone come with me except Y/N." Tony says still focused on Y/N.

"What? Why?" Y/N asks confused.

"You don't feel ok, come on everybody!!" Tony says as they rush out the room. Tony eyes Nat for a second and she catches on.

"Let's stay here and catch up, маленький воин." Nat says to Y/N who eyes the rest of the team rushing out.

"Whatever." Y/N says as he sits down on the couch closing his eyes.

Nat winces at his nonchalant attitude as it affects her more than she thought it would. Jaejae puts a hand on her shoulder and nods his head to the door.

Nat types something on her phone and shows it to him. He looks at her questioning it and she nods her head.

"Give us a second and we'll be right back kiddo." Nat says as he doesn't speak and she rushes to the team.

"Bro." Jaejae says as he sits next to his best friend.

~~~~

"Good, your here." Tony says as he takes his phone out and text them.

Tony : What are we gonna do about Y/N.

Nat : What do you mean??

Steve: Tony

Pepper : He means should we tell him about his sister or not.

Clint : We're telling him.

Thor : He deserves to know.

Tony : I know we have to tell him but come onn, we all saw how he was after it happened . At least he's talking to us now.

Steve : And how long is it gonna last until he finds out?

Thor : I agree with Steve.

Pepper : Tony we have to tell him or risk him finding out and never forgiving us.

Tony : I know I know.

Clint : Tasha?

Tony : Your awfully quiet

Nat : I already told JJ to tell him about his sister and everything else.

They all look up at her and she goes upstairs to see how Y/N's doing.

The whole team walks towards the elevator to check on him as well but Pepper stands in front of them.

"The doctors are waiting for us let's get to them. He'll be good with them." Pepper says rubbing Tony's arm.

They nod and they go see the doctors.

~~~~~~~

Nat goes upstairs and sees Jaejae on the floor holding his shoulder.

"Jaejae." She says rushing to him. She helps him up as he grunts from the pain.

"What happened?" She asks him.

"He didn't believe me, I tried to grab him and he pushed me off a little too hard. I'm fine." Jaejae replies as he calls his suit.

"We need to go though." he replies as the suit attaches to him.

"Why? Where is he?" Nat asks.

"His sister's gravesite." Jaejae says making her face turn still.

~~~~~

"We tried going to his mother's house but we found her dead... Grey wasn't there." Dr. Palmer says with tears in her eyes.

"We think the same creatures who attacked Y/N at the hospital did it." Dr. Strange says as he hugs Dr. Palmer.

"Jarvis pull up footage from the surgery." Tony says as a projection starts playing.

"How did yo-"I'm me." Tony says cutting Dr. Strange off.

The footage plays and they look for clues within it. Eventually the lady alien jumps up out of nowhere and targets grey.

"How did they get in there?" Clint asks.

"Teleportation?" Steve asks.

"No that can't be it. It looks as if they climbed out of something." Tony says.

"Jaevis, play it again." Steve says.

"Sure thing, Captain." Jarvis replies.

The video plays and they still don't see anything.

"Wait wait, rewind a little bit." Thor says as he steps closer.

"There there, you see that?" Thor asks pointing.

"Jarvis, zoom in and keep as much resolution as possible." Tony says.

"There, it's something coming out of Y/N's mind." Thor says.

"Jarvis, focus on it." Tony says.

"It's almost like a shadow." Dr. Strange says.

"It overtakes Grey's body." Dr. Palmer says.

"Tony, remember when Y/N said that he feels a darkness in his head?" Pepper asks looking at him.

"And Fury said that the dragonstone leaves a darkness in Zionite's mind." Steve says.

"He's been stabbed with it two times leading up to this." Clint says.

"So the darkness corrupted Grey, and that's when they came out and attacked." Thor says.

"They travel through shadows that's how they get around so fast." Tony says as he walks over to Thor.

"Remember when we thought she was teleporting during that fight, but she was just traveling through the shadows." Tony says making Thor nod his head.

"Can they both do it?" Steve asks.

"No, Kanaris can't do it. I highly doubt he chose not to use such an ability during our fight." Thor replies.

"So what would they want with Grey?" Dr. Strange asks.

"Think it has something to do with the shadow that overtook him?" Clint asks.

"I mean Zionites are extremely powerful. Maybe that shadow is a power itself." Steve says.

"Thank you for letting us know this. If there's anything we can help with we're willing." Tony says as he extends his hand to the doctors.

"Of course." Dr. Strange says shaking his hand.

"If you catch them, kick their asses. For grey." Dr. Palmer says shaking his hand.

"Won't be a problem at all." Clint says.

"We have a problem." Nat says as her and Jaejae arrive downstairs.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N sees his sister's name on the tombstone and it stops him in his tracks. He looks through the ground, through the casket and sees her.

"When did this happen? How did this happen?"

(Flashback)

"Shaw killed Nessa.. she's at the graveyard a few blocks down the house." Jaejae says sadly.

"No, No. That never happened." Y/N says standing up from the couch walking around.

"Y/N." Jaejae says as he walks to him.

"Why are you joking about this?" Y/N asks, hurt that his best friend would joke about this.

"I would NEVER JOKE ABOUT THIS!!" Jaejae replies getting angry.

Y/N paces around more putting his hands on his head. He stops after a few seconds and closes his eyes.

"Y/N-"NO!" Y/N shouts cutting Jaejae off, pushing him off of him.

He runs out of the building needing to see for himself.

(Flashback over.)

"Jaejae was telling the truth."

"Of course he was." Y/N thinks to himself.

He doesn't react how he did when Shaw killed Vamessa in front of him. All he feels now is pure rage.

AND HE

IS

PISSED OFF!!!

"RAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!" Y/N let's out roaring into the air in anger.

The roar let's out massive green waves of energy. You can feel the power radiating off of them.

"We can help you join her if you'd like." A voice says behind him.

Y/N knows who's behind him.

He doesn't even turn around to face them.

"Your here to kill me is that it?" Y/N asks in a emotionless voice that catches them off guard.

"Yes." The lady says.

"Who sent you?" Y/N asks still not turning around.

"I'm afraid I can't answer that." She replies.

"Why not? What about you kanaris?" Y/N asks.

"Don't say my name you Zionite filth." Kanaris says angrily.

"Don't be mad at me because your someone else's bitch." Y/N says.

"Watch your tongue or we'll remove it." The lady says taking out the dragonstone dagger.

"Im getting tired of empty threats.... Come do it." Y/N says as he turns around.

His sheer presence isn't the same as it was before. Rita looks into his eyes and shivers at the sight. She can feel the rage coming off of him.

Kanaris runs to him and swings making full contact with Y/N. He keeps attacking, throwing more punches and adding kicks. He spins and his tail swipes across Y/N's face.

Y/N is standing there.

With the same face.

Without a scratch.

Y/N takes a deep breath and roars viciously at Kanaris up close. Rita grabs Kanaris at the last second but his left leg and left arm get hit.

Kanaris screams as the blast disintegrates his arm and leg. Him and Rita look with wide eyes as Kanaris bleeds.

"Rita." Kanaris says as he grabs her with his only hand left.

"Yes my love?" Rita replies holding on to him.

"I can't go on like this, end it... Please." Kanaris says making Rita shake her head.

"No, No...please help him." Rita says looking at Y/N.

"I'll tell you whatever you want to know." Rita says with her voice clearly straining.

"No." Y/N says as his eyes glow green again and slowly walks to them.

Y/N hears an loud engine noise coming from the sky and sees the team. They quickly land and run to his side.

"Are you ok?" A number of them ask him.

Y/N nods his head before walking to Rita and kicking her in the face. Easily knocking her unconscious before dragging her and Kanaris on the ship.

"Tony, we need a bright room with no shadows for these two." Y/N says as he sits down in front of them.

"Won't we need something to put on them? To keep them there so they won't cause any trouble." Steve asks as him, Tony and Nat sit on the seats across from Y/N.

Tony and Nat agree saying that it would be a good idea.

"We don't need it." Y/N says as he looks down at the aliens.

"They know what's good for them." Y/N says as his eyes glow green.

As he spoke they could see he elongated canines. His aura is darker than what it was before.

Tony, Nat and Steve look at each other in concern for their younger teammate.

"Jarvis, head back to the tower." Tony says.

"Right on it sir, welcome back Y/N." Jarvis says.

"Thanks Jarvis." Y/N says still looking down.

~~~~~~~~

"The lady is named Rita... they confirmed that somebody sent them." Y/N says as he leans on a table in the lab.

"Did they say who?" Clint asks taking a bite out of his pizza.

"No but Rita said she'll tell me what I want to know if we saved him." Y/N replies crossing his arms over his chest.

"We need to know where is Grey and if the same person who sent them sent Shaw." Nat says to him.

"Don't forget that when you go in there." Tony adds in as Y/N walks to the door.

When he gets to the door he looks behind him and stops.

"Aren't you coming with?" Y/N asks looking at Nat.

"Didn't know you'd want me to go with you." Nat says.

"Of course I do." Y/N says with a small smile.

A small smile creeps up on Nat's face no matter how hard she tries to stop it.

"Come on." Y/N says as he grabs her hand and takes her with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 888 21
A Year has passed since Y/N Parker, Wanda Maximoff, and Natasha Romanoff first met and life is going great for the three of them. Y/N has a steady jo...
139K 3.4K 54
Y/N is five years old and living on the streets, when he brought in by SHIELD he thinks he has ended up on the wrong side of the law, in truth, he's...
2.1K 128 7
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
19.6K 433 15
Y/n Maximoff is Pietro and Wanda there triplets sister who have same exactly ability as her siblings she is more powerful like her sister but you got...