Out of touch, out of time [RA...

By luvleyPink_

Emma, Norman y/n and ray are all orphans and best friends living at Grace Field House Orphanage. Every day is... More

Authors Note
THE FILES
1 ~ The Gate
2 ~ Tag
3 ~ Goodbye
4 ~ the truth of GraceField House
5~ smile
6~ the wall
7~ the infirmary
8~ The Nightmare
9~ Everyone is escaping that's final
10 ~ Sister Krone
11~ The Princess and The Knight
12 ~ Notepad
13~ Theres a traitor
14~Telling Don and Gilda
15 ~ Cooking
16~ Mamas spy
17~ Breakfast
18~ The Secret Room
19 ~ The Fight
20~ The special product
21~ Flowers
22 ~ Here with you
23~ Facing Mama
24~ String Telephone
25~ Norman knows
26~ Lets Burn the house down
27~ I Love you
28~ Our first day outisde
29~ what would I do without you?
30~ Anthing for the Princess
31 ~ In the Cave
32~ Old photographs
33~ sleepy
34~ Welcome to B06-32
35~ first day at the shelter
36~ Fairy Tales
37~ The deal
3k special chapter
38~ nicknames
39~ really pretty
40~ The Forest
41~ Heart To Heart
42~ Welcome to Goldy Pond
43~ Minervas Message
44- you've a boyfriend?!
45~ The Dream
46~ training and sketches
47~ Hunting Time
48~ Are you Ray?
49~ Never letting her go again
50~ Out of Time
51~ shes not dying here
52~ reading and waiting
53~ I Will Find You
54~ Bring Her Home
55~ My Knight
56~ Ratri Blood
57~ unexpected visitors
58~ the exit
59~ An Illusion
60 ~ Good Luck
61~ There you are
62~ change the world
63~ Paranoid
64~ Jaw Of The Lion
37K Special Chapter
65~ Break in
66~ Minervas Office
67~ Old Friend
68~ a good heart
69~ buried feelings
50K special chapter
70~ Agree To Disagree
71~ an alliance
57k special chapter
72~ a shadow
74~ The Seven Walls
70K Special Chapter
75~ not yourself
76~ The Battle
80K Special Chapter
77~ Trust Me
78~ Got you
79~ Labyrinth Of Deceit
95k special chapter
80~ The Feeling of freedom
81~ A Mothers Love
82~ The promise
83~ Out Of Touch
84~ Forgotten memories
85~ Someone in the crowd

73~ The Full Moon

608 18 22
By luvleyPink_

Norman sat in the cold emptiness of the room. He closed his eyes, lost in his own thoughts for a moment before he got up from his chair and walked outside.

The only sound being the click of his shoes and the distant chatter of children, slowly getting fainter, he quickly made his way down an old staircase followed by Zazie.

The pair stopped outside a tall rusty metal door. Zazie pulled the door open with all his strength and in a matter of seconds the heavy doors were wide open.

"Hey there boss" Cislo smiled warmly at the blue eyed boy standing at the door. "I was looking for you all" Norman said bluntly.

He walked closer into the room to where Barbara, Cislo and Vincent stood. It was full of shelves upon shelves of jars full of different parts of demons. Eyes, hands and more. They leaned against big marble pillars as they stared upon a terrifying, wild demon. It was already dead with many wooden spears piercing through its eyes and head. Not to mention it was chained to the walls. "It has been a while since I've been down here" Norman said, holding his lantern closer to the demon. "Oh yeah we come here all the time" Cislo said. "Yeah, it's relaxing" Barbara put her hands behind her head.

Cislo stared at the ground for a moment, before looking back up to Norman. "What did those three want?" He sighed. "Y/n, Emma and Ray want...different things...one was that they don't want to annihilate the demons" Norman answered. "I knew it..." Barbara's hands turned to fists as an angry look grew on her face. Cislo stayed silent. "And what about you, Boss?" asked Vincent.

"Don't jump to conclusions there's no change in the plan" Norman rolled up his sleeves. "...and another thing...the evil blooded girl is still alive" "what?! Isn't that a bad thing?" Barbara asked. "It's fine. I'll think of a way to deal with it don't worry. She has met Emma and the others. They are friends" sighed Norman.

"What?" "The evil blooded demon?" Cislo asked, confused. "Well that is convenient as well as inconvenient" Vincent shrugged. "So...that's why they don't want to kill demons? They- they are friends with them?! This is insane!! What the heck are those idiots thinking?! That's not what demons are like!! That's not how we are supposed to see them!" Barbara shouted, feeling quite panicked.

"Damn it! Argh!!! My head hurts!!" She fell to her knees with her hands on her head and her eyes closed. "It's the usual attack Damn it!" Cislo patted her back in attempt to calm Barbara down. "The break between these attacks have gotten shorter in the past few days...for all of us!" Vincent said. "Where is your medicine?" Cislo stood up. "In my room...it hurts so bad!!" Barbara cried. Vincent took a handful of different medicine pills out of his pocket. "Here have mine" he said, placing them in her hand. "And mine!" Added Cislo doing the same.

"Boss, we also have to take heavy doses...the symptoms are getting worse..maybe we don't have much time left..." Vincent said with a worried expression. "See..? T-this is what demons do...this is what humans are to demons god dammit!!" Barbara shouted.

"If - If only Demons didn't exist..." she sniffled. "Boss...we spoke to Emma, y/n and Ray while you were gone.." Cislo said quietly. "They are nice kids...even though their naive nonsense makes me feel sick. They are really lovely but seriously...you are on our side right?" Cislo asked sadly.

"Y-you Are still the same boss right?! You aren't thinking about changing the plan!?" He asked. Norman stood without saying a word.

"I've come this far I'm not backing down" Norman said. He looked at the distressed trio and Zazie then walked away, out of the hidden room. "I'm not wavering...I've started everything, I did at all alone with my bare hands. Emma, Ray and y/n are kind. But kindness alone cannot win in this world. I have no regrets. I want to save my family, no matter what the cost, demons? The Ratri clan? They will all die. I will gladly become a god or devil, Emma"

Y/n sat on her bed as she carefully packed all of her things for their trip to the seven walls, weapons, water, a small knife, canned food and much more. She sighed and zipped up her bag. A light knock was heard from the wooden bedroom door. "Come in!" Y/n called. "Hey I brought you some food, you missed dinner..everyone was wondering where you were" It was Ray standing at the doorframe with a plate resting on one of his hands. "I'm not hungry" y/n said. "I hardly guessed, let me guess...you're worried about going to the seven walls" Ray asked, placing the plate on top of a drawer. "..yeah" y/n said with a frown.

Ray smirked and rolled his eyes. "Well let's see what happens. It might not even work" he said, ruffling her hair. "We don't know that! You don't even know that! I just feel nervous about it" Y/n said. "Are you...chickening out?" Ray asked with a smirk plastered on his face. "What?! No way!" "Sounds like you are" Ray shrugged. "Idiot" y/n threw a pillow at Rays face unexpectedly, making him fall onto his back. "I'm not scared" she laughed, looking at Rays face. "I was just testing you" he snickered. "Yeah sure" Y/n said sarcastically. She put on her coat, grabbing her heavy bag and put it over her shoulders. "Well how do I look?" she asked, spinning around. "We are wearing matching jackets but...you look beautiful" Ray said making y/n laugh. "Really?" She smiled. "Of course you do, You always are. We better go down stairs though, Emma's waiting for us"

"Hey everyone gather around!" Emma shouted in the main hallway of the house. "What is it?" "Yeah what's so important?" The children asked, confused at the three standing by the bottom of the staircase. "We are off to the the Seven Walls!" Emma announced. "what?!"

"W-wait a minute what do you mean-" Lanni began. "But Norman said he could kill of all the demons-" Nat asked. "Yeah...about that.." Emma said nervously. "I've been trying to not talk about it but...I don't want to kill the demons" Emma said. "Why?!" The children asked, all equally confused. "Eradication, annihilation, it is the most certain and correct way but..." Emma began. "If you think about it, it would be different if there were only bad and evil demons. But there are demons out there who just live normally. Children and babies. If we take away their supply of food and eradicate them...how much fear and hatred are we gonna create?" Y/n finished.

"If possible...we don't want to kill them...and I don't want to kill anyone else either..." y/n said. "And there is an issue that we would have to kill Sonju and Mujika too. I know you guys would hate if anything happened to them" Ray added. "I don't even wanna think about hurting them" Yvette frowned. "We three decided we want to go. I don't want to get anyone else involved. Norman also mentioned that he is not going to stop or wait to carry out his plan. We don't even know if there is any way around other than eradication...That's why we three are gonna go!" Emma said.

"We want to choose a future that we won't regret" Y/n said. "We understand now..." Thoma Said. "You're right. We didn't think this through" Thoma said sadly. "Well you guys didn't see the demon towns" Ray said.

"No matter how much you hate someone there's always a side of them you can't even imagine" Sandy sighed as he remembered the fight of GoldyPond. Gillian's hands turned to fists. "But I hate Demons! I understand what you three are saying- and I don't want to kill your friends Sonju and Mujika but... I care more about everyone here more than I will ever care for the demons!" Gillian cried.

"The enemies won't show mercy, I want to protect my friends and family first. To do that... even if they are kids or babies...I would..I would!" Gillian said through her tears as y/n pulled her into a hug. "B-but I don't understand! You were almost killed by demons recently! All of you were in danger" Gillian said in a worried tone. "No she's crazy. But I couldn't see hers or Emma's point of view at first either" Ray added.

"But that is who y/n is" Don smiled. "Don.." y/n looked up at the dark haired boy. "It's fine. They will be fine, go ahead. Come on you guys! We are talking about Ray, Emma and y/n here! You three must have done a lot of deciding before hand. I mean obviously I'd like to avoid the risk of the Seven Walls but...I don't disagree with their ideas. And of course...the path we won't regret, even if it's risky its the freedom we all chose as escapees right? And trust me they aren't gonna listen to us anyways" Don laughed.

"But there's no need for you to be in a dangerous situation, it's a really dangerous path! And I mean it's not like we have to take it...so why does it always have to be us there?" Gilda asked, grabbing Emma's hands and holding them tightly. "I'm sorry..." Emma pulled Gilda into a warm hug. "I really am sorry I keep choosing these paths...but this is the only choice I can accept for myself. And also this time it's not just that...I don't want Norman to kill himself anymore" Emma said, pulling away from the hug.

"What?" "Norman?" The Children asked. "Yeah..hes trying to do the same thing again" Explained Ray. "It's not like he's throwing his life away or even ending it...but he is killing his heart for us again...doing everything he can to finish this..."y/n sighed sadly. "Emma, y/n and I don't agree with it...his shipment..the escape...he probably thinks it's the only path to success" Ray said.

"But it wasn't a true success at all! Everyone worked so hard...and it's not even complete yet! At that point we let Norman go...the escape wasn't a true success" Emma said. "None of us want him to feel that pain again...we never want him to go through it. This time for sure we want to prove to Norman that we won't know until we try...I know it's selfish but for that reason we want to go to the Seven Walls" Y/n explained. "Yeah! , to confirm all the possibilities. But we will come back as soon as possible! Before Norman orders the killing of the Royal family and aristocrats!" Said Emma with her arms wide open.

"But just incase the worst happens...please choose the path you won't regret" Ray said to the two boys Thoma and Lanni who nodded straight away. "And please...take care of Norman" Emma said. "No..I don't even wanna think about that! You are coming back! Even if it's a lie just promise me you three will" Gilda said with worry in her eyes. "I won't lie but I will promise. We will come back safely no matter what..we will come back" Emma said with determination. Gilda lowered her head for a moment then smiled. "We got it! Leave it to us and go do what you need to do!" Gilda said. The three nodded each with a kind smile.

"The full moon is out...Okay everyone we're going!" Emma shouted. The three stood outside the base in the cold crisp air of the night, the full moon shined down into the jar full of golden water Emma saved from the shelters attack. They each held up a closed grey flower to their faces, dropping each into the jar. "You guys ready?" Emma asked. Ray and y/n looked at eachother. "Let's just do it" y/n smiled as Ray nodded.

"Let's go see {{}} at the seven walls.." y/n said under her breath as they each raised a small blade to the palms of their hands. The three made a small cut on each of their hands, dropping blood into the jar...and in a moment of seconds they disappeared from plain sight.

"Did they just disappear?!" Lanni asked. "Look!" Jemima pointed to the jar. The only things left in their presence were three bright red blooming flowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any typos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 17 5
A kid named Y/N arrived from somewhere enter in an orphanage called Grace Field and here he found brothers, sisters and someone to love Ok guys this...
342K 16.3K 64
✧ 𝑨 π’π’Šπ’‡π’† π’‚π’π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’π’‘π’‘π’π’“π’•π’–π’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 π’šπ’π’– π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ ✧ 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’Šπ’•...
848K 39.4K 46
π„ž The Promised Neverland x F!Reader π„ž "People change, whether we like it or not." Grace Field Orphanage was a child's paradise. Their caretaker was...
1.1M 42.3K 49
Surrounded by a forest and a gated entrance, the Grace Field House is inhabited by orphans happily living together as one big family, looked after by...