RWBY: The Bumblebee in the Ro...

By Thorneblade

Ruby and Oscar have known each other for years but never told each other how they felt. Oscar plans to but hi... More

Authors note
Chapter 1-Her Hand
Chapter 2-I Promise
Chapter 3-What do you Think?
Chapter 4-Where is He?
Chapter 5-Happy birthday part 1
Chapter 6 Happy Birthday part 2
Chapter 7-Have this dance
Chapter 8 Bbq sauce
Chapter 9 Nothing Sweeter: Rosegarden
Chapter 10: Nothing Sweeter: Bumblebee
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: And then she...
Chapter 13: And I walked
Chapter 14: I never meant to
Chapter 15: We Need to Talk part 1
Chapter 16: We Need to Talk part 2
Chapter 17.5: On the Move
Chapter 17: Coco's Puffs
Milestone!
Chapter 18: Promise Me
Chapter 19: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sun Daze
Ch 20: It Can't Be!
Ch 21.5 Are you ok?
Ch 21: What did he do?
I heard about Jensen incident
Ch 22: If You Tell
Ch 23: Marking the Way
Chapter 24.5 ??????'s POV
I'm Sorry Guys. I'm just a little sad right now.
Ch 24: Filler chapter 1
Another Milestone!
Ch 25: Filler Chapter 2 part 1
Volume 9 comes out next Month!
Chapter 25-Filler Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 25: Filler Chapter 2 part 3
RWBY Vol 9 is out!
A third milestone
Ch 26: Filler Chapter 3 part 1
Ch 26 Filler Chapter 3 part 2
Ch 26 Filler Chapter 3 part 3
It's official!!
Ch 27 We need to know
Ch 28.5 Chicken Scratch
A Fourth Milestone!: Sneak peek for Meta-static
Ch 28 Bird Brain
Ch 29: For the Future
Fifth milestone! Are you for real!?
Happy Birthday Day
Ch 30 The Next Big Sting
Ch 31 I'm Scared
Ch 32 ...I Can't
Ch 33 Run Oscar Run
Ch 34 School Rumble
Ch 35 A Family Unfair
Chapter 36 Not Him!
It's her birthday
A Sixth Milestone! Dear God!
Chapter 38 Rosegarden Week Roses and Steaks
Chapter 39 Rosegarden Week Tickled Red
Ch 40 Rosegarden Week Dance of Roses
Ch 41 Rosegarden Week 4 Plans
I...I don't have the Words for This
Milestone number 7!

Chapter 37 Ruby is my Woman

51 9 1
By Thorneblade

Oscar's POV:

I was training fiercely with Winter and Weiss, but my mind was elsewhere. Yang's anger was really weighing on my mind. Tai and Qrow accepted me and Ruby as a couple, but Yang didn't.

"Heads up!" called Weiss.

I looked up to see her arma gigas swinging its sword at me. I was barely able to block it, and I stumbled. Winter snuck up on me and knocked me to the floor, and the three of them pointed their swords at me.

"Let's stop here for today," said Winter.

We all took a break and drank water, but I couldn't sip.

"You OK?" Weiss asked, "Is it Ruby?"

"No, it's Yang," I sighed.

"What's wrong?" asked Winter.

"She...I think she hates me."

"Why would she hate you?"

"Because I'm probably dating her sister."

"But why would that be a problem?" Weiss asked.

"I don't know," I sighed, thinking about what happened today, "Yang just didn't seem happy that I was dating Ruby. She even said she wasn't thrilled that Ruby now had a girlfriend status because of me."

"What?! Yang did not say that!"

"Yes, she did. This is what happened before I came here."

I told them about what Yang said back at the apartment before I came, and I left Weiss and Winter speechless.

"Oh, Oscar, I'm so sorry," Weiss said, hugging me.

"That's rather out of character for Yang," Winter said thoughtfully.

"You guys don't hate me for hiding my relationship with Ruby, do you?" I asked them.

"Oh no," said Weiss, "no, Oscar, we've never hated you. I understand you want a secret relationship with Ruby, but we've never hated you, Oscar."

"Thank you, Weiss. I especially feel bad because Yang and I had a talk once, and I feel like we really bonded with each other, and then I hurt her with this."

"Oh Oscar, you know what, don't!"

"Yeah, don't you dare feel bad? Yea, Yang was unhappy when she found out about you two..."

"Well, of course," interrupted Winter, "she only found out you two were together because you more or less admitted to having sex many times behind everyone's back."

"But," continued Weiss, "she doesn't decide how you and Ruby love each other. Just be happy in your relationship with her! Why not spend a week with Ruby as a couple and be happy together without anyone else's judgment?"

"But what about our training?" I asked.

"Oh, we'll still be training, but you can train and be a good boyfriend too. Go find Ruby and just have some time alone together. Be the couple you always wanted to be."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, you didn't do all that just so someone else could tell you how to date, did you?"

"No!"

"Then do it! Take Ruby on a date. Have a week of romance and fun, just the two of you!"

"What about the training?"

"Oh, you'll be working twice as hard," said Winter, putting a hand on my shoulder, "that way, your dates will have more meaning and value."

"Uh, thanks," I chuckled, "I guess I should see Ruby now?"

"She's not Ruby anymore," said Weiss, "she's your girlfriend, right?"

"Oh, wait, yeah, she is! I'll see you guys later!"

I left the school and headed straight to the apartment. I knocked on the door of Ruby's room, and she opened it. She looked like she'd been crying.

"Oh hey, Osckie," she sniffled, "shouldn't you be training at Beacon?"

"Yeah," I said, "I trained enough with Weiss and Winter, and I'm sure it's about to get even worse. I came here to see you."

"See me, why?"

"I wanted to be with you. Though if you're upset, then I can just wait."

"No, no, I'm fine, just...I don't know why Yang is so mad at me."

"Probably because we lied to her about our relationship status."

"Well, yeah."

"And the sex."

"Oh, pfft, that too," Ruby chuckled.

"Oh look," I cupped her face, "you're smiling. That's my first victory today."

"Aw, you couldn't beat the Schnee sisters?"

"I got a few hits in! But I got more hits dealt to me."

Ruby started laughing her sweet laugh, and I hugged her.

"Let's go on a date," I suggested.

"What right now?" she asked, surprised.

"Yea! You and I, let's go on many dates and fully enjoy being together! Let me show you who you're dating, Ruby Rose."

She smiled with tears, "OK. Let's go on a date."

"I love you, Ruby."

"I love you too, Oscar."

I pulled her into a kiss, and she giggled. I took her hand, dragged her to leave, and ran into Yang. She had her arms crossed and stared at us angrily.

"Uh, hi, sis," Ruby said nervously, "how are you?"

Yang rolled her eyes and walked past us. Ruby looked like she was about to cry again. I was mad; I grabbed Ruby's hand and pulled her into the hallway.

"Yang," I said sternly; she turned and gave me her evil eyes, "I know you don't like me and Ruby being together, but get used to it. You don't decide what we do in our relationship or with each other. I know you don't think I'm good enough for her, but what you think doesn't matter. Ruby is my woman, and I'm her man. I love her, and I'll do my best to make her happy or die trying!"

Ruby's POV:

I have the best boyfriend in the world.

Yang stared at Oscar angrily, then she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Do what you want," Yang hissed, then entered her room.

I hugged Oscar's arm and started kissing him.

"Oh, Oscar, I love you," I sniffed.

"I love you too," Oscar said, kissing my cheek.

I grabbed his head and kissed him passionately.

"You wanna go out?" Oscar asked.

"Yeah," I said, moving my hair out of my eyes, "we can see a movie or something."

"That sounds great, maybe we can see-augh!"

I turned around and saw that all our teammates and friends had been watching us.

"Oh Oscar!" said Nora, then Coco, Velvet, and Neon tackled him in a hug while the guys laughed.

"First, 'Oscar is my man,'" said Weiss, "and now 'Ruby is my woman.' You guys were made for each other."

"Hey, you guys know what you two should do?" Nora squealed, bouncing up and down.

"What?" asked Oscar.

"You guys should have a whole week dedicated to your relationship! We can call it Rose Garden Week!"

"Rosegarden?" asked Ren.

"I'll explain it to you guys later. It makes so much sense. For now, the two of you will enjoy your time together. Let Rosegarden Week begin!"

Oscar and I looked at each other, smiled, and headed out for our date.

Yang's POV:

Stupid farm boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 73 21
A 15 year old boy got accepted to Beacon Academy early by some not so normal circumstances. It was all a misunderstanding but he still got accepted t...
26.7K 388 34
This story is about Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee. I've made Weiss a Princess and Ruby her trustworthy Knight. They both act like any other princess and...
47.8K 1.4K 42
Ruby Rose wanted to go to Beacon Academy for three reasons. One,to follow her mother's foot step to be the best huntress and musician who spread joy...
196K 4.6K 48
****This version is DISCONTINUED, a REWRITE is in progress! Please read the latest update chapter for more info!**** Ever since Blake Belladonna's se...