The Rogue Princess // Aemond...

By Catherine4560

Read as Daelys Targaryen, daughter of Rhaenyra and Daemon Targaryen, fights for the life she always wanted. S... More

◦•●◉✿Intro✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Characters✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Princess✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Strong Boys✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Meeting Daemon✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Claiming Vhagar✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Faking Death✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Six Years Later✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Making Plans✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Talking to everyone✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Duel✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Wedding✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Princess Daena✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Talk✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Death of Viserys✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Queen Rhaenyra✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Missing✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Vhagar✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Jacaerys Velaryon✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Aemma and Aemond✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Double Wedding✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Queen Regent✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Dyanna Lannister✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Daelys and Aemond✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Desired Queen✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Making Plans✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Queen of Commons✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Caron Cole✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Wedding✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Meeting Baela✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Criston Cole✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Rescue✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Reunion✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Fears✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Daena and Jaehaerys✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Fire✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Spies✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Maelor Targaryen✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Rhaena and Rhaenyra✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Cannibal✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Leanor Velaryon✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿War council✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Driftmark✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Alyn and Addam✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿House Royce✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Blackwater Bay Battle✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Battle of Twins✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Highgarden Battle✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Viserys Targaryens✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Battle for Retaking Lannisport✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Battle Above the Gods Eye✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿One left✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Queen Daelys✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Epilogue✿◉●•◦

◦•●◉✿Helping Aegon✿◉●•◦

1.5K 36 4
By Catherine4560

The next morning, Rhaenyra and her family flies to King's Landing. When they land Viserys with Alicent and their children are waiting to greet them. Otto is standing a step behind Viserys but near enough to Alicent to whisper something without anyone hearing anything.

"Welcome, Daughter", Viserys greets his daughter while Aemond restrains himself from walking over and hugging Daelys.

Viserys in turn greets everyone and then Alicent starts. "You kept us waiting for two days." She says thickening the already thick tension.

"Yes, we ran into some complications." Rhaenyra answers throwing a warning glance at her son. "But we have sorted it all out."

"That is good to hear." Otto speaks up. "It would be unfortunate if your problems bothered us as well."

Daemon is about to speak up when Daelys puts a hand on his arm to stop him while making sure her hand is not seen by anyone.

Daelys now steps forward to be greeted by Alicent and her children. "Your Majesty." Daelys greets Alicent.

"Princess Daelys." Alicent replies, the distaste slightly noticable in her voice.

Daelys then turns to the others completely ignoring Otto. "Uncles." She greets Aegon and Aemond.

"Nice to see you again, Niece." Aegon says while eyeing Daelys up and down which Aemond notices.

Aemond glares at Aegon when he turns to look at him. "Aren't you going to greet your soon-to-be wife, Brother?" Aegon asks smirking.

Aemond stiffens and steps forward. "Niece." He greets Daelys.

Daelys nods and moves on. It is awkward enough without the scrutinising gazes of Alicent and Otto while Rhaenyra and Daemon glare at tthe two.

"Daelys, welcome." Haelena says hugging Daelys before she can say anything. Daelys is taken aback but quickly hugs Haelena back.

"I believe we should let Prince Aemond and his soon-to-be wife take a walk together." Alicent suggests.

Rhaenyra and Daemon are angry that Daelys is being called 'soon-to-be wife' while Aemond is being given the title of Prince. But before they can say anything Alicent ushers Aemond and Daelys to the garden to let them take their walk.

As soon as they are far enough that those watching won't be able to make much out, they relax. "That was exhausting." Daelys says sighing.

"They are a bit too much sometimes." Aemond agreed. "I am sorry about their treatment.

"It wasn't your fault." Daelys scoffs. "Do Alicent and Otto want this?"

Aemond shakes his head. "From my side only father wants this."

"Expected." Daelys scoffs.

Aemond looks over his shoulder once and takes Daelys' hand. "Put on a show." Aemond instructs smirking.

Daelys rolls her eyes and tries to wrench her hand away from Aemond. "What are you doing?" She asks louder than is necessary.

Without replying Aemond pulls her close. "Putting my mother and grandsire at ease." He replies.

"How the fuck is this putting anyone at ease?" Daelys asks confused.

"They want to see if I can keep you under my control. I might as well give them a show as long as you are okay with it." Aemond replies.

Daelys scoffs before slapping Aemond with her free hand. Aemond looks at Daelys confused and she smirks. "Let go of me." She says loudly again.

Aemond catches on and grabs Daelys' other arm and drags her behind some bushes and away from everyone's view.

"I didn't mean slap me!" Aemond exclaims.

Daelys shrugs. "You said to put up a show and that I did. If you have a problem with it then maybe you shouldn't have told me to." She retorts.

Aemond sighs. "You are going to be my worst nightmare." He mutters.

"Or your best dream." Daelys adds.

"We need to go back now." Aemond says, his voice filled with regret.

Daelys nods sadly. "But not before I do this." With that Daelys kisses Aemond and he kisses her back.

After dinner Daelys goes down to the dungeons where Balerion's skull is kept. She is admiring the skull she hasn't seen in a long time when she hears a crashing sound come from nearby.

Maybe the intelligent thing would have been to walk away but instead Daelys decides to investigate what the sound is.

She goes from where the sound came and finds Aegon on the floor. Daelys kneels down beside him and places a hand on Aegon's shoulder.

Aegon looks up fearfully. "Daelys, what are you doing here?" He asks.

"Nothing much." She replies, her voice soft and calming. "But what are you doing here?"

"Trying to sneak back in without my mother seeing." He replies sadly. "But I know she will learn of it now."

"How can she?" Daelys asks. "Certainly we are not telling her and no one else is here too."

Aegon looks at Daelys surprised. "You won't tell mother?" He asks.

Daelys shakes his head. "She has never done anything for me and doesn't intend to either." She replies. "But you on the other hand can try to be a friend to me."

Aegon nods. "I will." He agrees immediately. "I believe we can try to start over again."

Daelys laughs under her breath. "Good." She says. "Now come I need to get you to your room."

"But they will see us together." Aegon protests. "And that will tarnish your name."

Daelys laughs again, this time louder. "For that to happen they have to see us."

She gets up and presses a secret panel in the wall. "I may not live here but I know of the secret tunnels that run throughout the palace."

Aegon gets up but is clearly still very unsteady. Daelys walks over and helps him. Aegon takes a shaky breath. "You shouldn't be this close to me. I am drunk and I know what I do."

"You rape women, yes, I have heard." Daelys says unfazed. "I have a few knives hidden on me which no one knows the location of."

Aegon nods. "You will stab me?" He asks.

Daelys nods. "If it comes to that."

Without another exchange of word Daelys gets Aegon to his room and leaves and gets back to hers. She is surprised to find Aemond there.

"What are you doing here?" Daelys asks.

"There is something." He replies and gets up closing and locking the door. "And I will only proceed if you let me."

Daelys is confused by what Aemond is saying. "I don't understand, Aemond. What are you-?"

But Aemond doesn't let her finish and kisses her, rougher than ever before. Aemond lets his hand fiddle with the laces of Daelys' dress.

He breaks the kiss. "Can I?" He asks softly. Daelys hesitates for a second before nodding. She never cared much about saving her virtue for marriage, she only wanted it to be with the one she considers is worthy.

Aemond looks at Daelys' face for a few seconds more. "Are you absolutely certain?" He asks.

"You ask too many questions." Daelys retorts kissing Aemond again. This time Aemond starts to pull at the laces.

"Is this your first time?" Aemond asks breaking away for air.

"What do you think?" Daelys asks instead. "What about you?"

"First." Aemond replies. "I would never do it with anyone ever. That is a promise I intend to keep."

Daelys smiles and pulls Aemond in another kiss as her hands start to undress Aemond too.

A ghost of a touch here and there. They are playing a game to see which of them would give in first but neither of them want to give up so easily. They don't. That isn't their nature after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 301 6
The dragon twins were burdened with the rage of the fourteen flames, when they waged their war they unleashed their unrelenting fury on the realm, ca...
283K 8.9K 59
"Why you must make me bleed my love" said Daemon "For it bring me nothing but joy" Replied Aelana * * * * When Aegon I conquered the Westeros with hi...
257K 6.2K 88
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 Princess Alyssa Velaryon, the firstborn child and only daughter to the Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen has been betrothed to the King's eldest...
21.7K 457 19
She is the firstborn and only daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen. He is no more than the neglected second son of King Viserys I Targaryen. She...