Two Months Together

By AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... More

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

This Is Bee

3.3K 26 1
By AddictingLove

Chapter Eleven:

Claire's POV

I moaned, stirring in Taylors grasp. Opening my eyes slowly, I dimly saw the small digits on the alarm clock which sat on the wooden bedside table. It was eight o' clock! I had completely forgotten that dance started back up today.. Crap.

Looking over my shoulder at sleeping Taylor, I smiled at his face and leaned over; kissing his nose ever so lightly. I then undid his fingers, one by one, carefully. Not wanting to wake him up this early. Especially at how tired he was and how long he had to drive..

I held my breath as I stepped out of bed, making the mattress creak loudly. I immediately froze in mid movement. I checked him, and saw that he hadn't moved an inch.

Unbelievable. My boyfriend sleeps like a rock. Perfect.

I shook my head, laughing quietly to myself and continued what I was doing. Eventually walking out of the bedroom and through the fairly lit family room. The morning sun poured through the blinds, just about grazing every inch of each room in the house. Feeling the cold air touch exposed limbs had me shiver. I had been tucked away in Taylors muscular arms, having being warm and comfortable, then now I was ice cold.

Walking up the stairs and to my room, my teeth clattered together furiously. Well, I wasn't really wearing much either. So that could explain a little...

Once in my room, I changed into a black biketard, gray racer back and pulling on my purple sweatpants. I then grabbed a tote bag, throwing in my sunglasses, ballet shoes, and tube socks. I snatched my cell from the side table, sliding that into my pocket. Then grabbing the keys to my Camaro, and sprinting out the door and into the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and wrapped my hair up in a messy bun, spraying a little perfume on as well. Checking myself once more, I made a cheesy smile at the girl in the mirror and left.

Once downstairs, I took out a post it pad and a pen, writing a small note to Taylor. After, I snuck back into his room, sticking the note on the edge of the table so that he could see it when he woke.

He was so cute. Laying on his stomach, arms and legs flopped at all angles. I snickered quietly and went into the garage. Opening the door made a huge noise of course, but now just finding out that Taylors a pretty sound sleeper, I knew he wouldn't budge unless a bulldozer plowed through the bedroom. Then... well, you know.

Slipping on my flip flops, I then opened the fridge and grabbed a couple water bottles, dropping those into my bag.

I entered in the code on the outside, which shut the garage door and went to our other garage which I had to open by hand.

There it was. My baby. My yellow with black stripes Camaro. Yeah, it looks exactly like the one from Transformers, that's why I got it. Cause it looked nice. And that I love Camaros as well. Though, getting it involved having to save up a huge chunk of cash... Which I successfully did. Now I had my own little bumblebee. Too bad it couldn't transform. Darn.

I got in and stuffed the key into the ignition. Hearing the low purr start up had me smile widely. I had missed driving my car, since we had been gone for two months in Santa Fe. But now I was glad to be driving it again.. I pulled out carefully and sped off down the ally way.

It was already 8:50 as I stopped at a stoplight in the downtown area. I rolled down my window, laying my arm casually on top while I waited. A couple whistles came from some guys my age, walking down the sidewalk, which I guessed it either would be meant for me or my car. I thought about it.

My car. Which seemed like the right answer in my mind..

They stopped walking and just stared right at me, awkwardly almost. Like I didn't look like I was supposed to have this car or something.. The light then finally turned green and I hit the gas, thrusting myself and Bee forward.

I got there a minute before nine, parking in a space across from the studio. I got out and soon saw Hayley waving at me through the glass of our dance studio. My eyes smiled through my sunglasses and I walked forward with my bag slung over my shoulder.

"Claire!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Hey you," I grinned, rocking our embraced bodies back and forth.

"How are you? How's Taylor...?" She let go, adding that last one in a whisper.

I laughed once, "I'm good, and he's good. Sleeping at my house actually.."

Her eyes widened, "What? Why is he there?"

"Chill." I smiled, setting my bag down. "Just visiting, that's all."

"How long?"

"Um.. leaving tomorrow sometime."

She nodded, "Oh, so just the weekend."

I inhaled sharply, "Yup." leaning over and slipping on my tube socks.

Kacilyn soon arrived shortly after, giving me a big hug. I then said good morning to the rest of my buds and our teacher, Ms. Deborah, walked in; greeting everyone with a friendly smile and began class.

Taylor's POV

There were loud clanks and bangs floating through the air that my ears faintly picked up. I rolled over, sitting up with my eyes half open, full with drowsiness. Leaning forward, my back cracked massively, "Jesus.." I groaned. Then realizing that Claire wasn't in bed with me..

"What..?" Looking around at the empty room, then my eyes catching something bright pink on the table next to me. I peeled the note off and it read:

Good morning Sleepy Head =) I hope you had a nice night, I know I did.

Though if you're wondering why I'm not there with you,

I'm at dance class and will be back a little after 11.

See you soon..

Love always, Claire.

I smiled to see that she wrote 'love'. I guess she did love me.. Why did it never occur to me? I don't know..

I set the post it back down and took a glance at the clock. It was 11:15.. Hm, she would be home soon. I got out of bed and grabbed my sweats that were in my bag, pulling those on. I huffed and strode out of bedroom and into through the family room, where I could see Mark, Claires dad, in the kitchen doing the dishes. "Oh, hey there Taylor." he greeted me with a smile.

I smiled back, running my fingers through my messed up hair. "Hello Mr.-"

"Oh please, call me Mark." He chuckled, drying his hands with a dish towel.

I leaned forward on my elbows against the island counter, grinning.

He then turned to me, setting down the towel. "Claire's at class.. If you didn't know.."

"She left me a note this morning.. So yeah." I turned my head and saw the time again. "She should be back in a minute."

He nodded, "Yup. Traffic bad last night?"

I raised an eyebrow, seeing that he changed the subject from his daughter to highway traffic.. "Oh yeah, there was an accident on 5, so I was stuck for about a half hour."

He made a face, "Ahh, that sucks."

I laughed, "Yeah it did."

He cleared his throat awkwardly, then continued with our conversation. "So when I went out to get the paper out back.. I was guessing that's your car?" He laughed slightly.

"Yes it is. And is it alright if I park there?" I asked timidly.

"Yeah of course."

"Okay good. Cause it was the middle of the night and I wasn't sure where..." Babbling and mumbling slowly.

"It's fine, Taylor. Make yourself at home." Wow, I didn't know he would be this nice. "So back to what I was saying... Hows it drive?" his eyes grew wide with excitement.

I grinned, "Its amazing. Well I shouldn't have to tell you.. I mean, if you wanted to drive it around.. then.."

"No way. Really?" He smiled widely.

"I'm not joking. You can if you want!" I chuckled at his happy expression, which I couldn't blame him. When I first drove in my Audi, it felt like a different feeling took over my body, the way that particular car flew down the concrete at incredible speeds. It felt unreal to be behind the wheel. A whole other experience.

"Sweet, thanks. Maybe tomorrow?" he suggested.

"That sounds good to me." I agreed.

"Cool." I could tell that he was over the top excited to get to test drive an Audi R8. Especially when you're a major Audi fan.

Just then, I heard the garage door creak open and then slam shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wake Me By Augville

Teen Fiction

586 28 18
Sixteen year old Dani Miller was busy living her ordinary life as a rancher's daughter just outside of Whitefish, Montana. Smart, articulate and down...
252K 9K 22
FEATURED BY WATTPAD AND COSMOPOLITAN ⋆ After her romance with superstar singer Cory Sampson nearly cost Emily Watts her career, she's determined to n...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
14.8K 375 40
Ayla is a high schooler in Wisconsin, her and her parents go on a vacation every summer. This summer it just happen to be at the Donnelly's house. Th...