The Rogue Princess // Aemond...

Por Catherine4560

Read as Daelys Targaryen, daughter of Rhaenyra and Daemon Targaryen, fights for the life she always wanted. S... Más

◦•●◉✿Intro✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Characters✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Princess✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Strong Boys✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Meeting Daemon✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Claiming Vhagar✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Six Years Later✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Making Plans✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Talking to everyone✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Helping Aegon✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Duel✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Wedding✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Princess Daena✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Talk✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Death of Viserys✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Queen Rhaenyra✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Missing✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Vhagar✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Jacaerys Velaryon✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Aemma and Aemond✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Double Wedding✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Queen Regent✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Dyanna Lannister✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Daelys and Aemond✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Desired Queen✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Making Plans✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿The Queen of Commons✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Caron Cole✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Wedding✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Meeting Baela✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Criston Cole✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Rescue✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Reunion✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Fears✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Daena and Jaehaerys✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Fire✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Spies✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Maelor Targaryen✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Rhaena and Rhaenyra✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Cannibal✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Leanor Velaryon✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿War council✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Driftmark✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Alyn and Addam✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿House Royce✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Blackwater Bay Battle✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Battle of Twins✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Highgarden Battle✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Viserys Targaryens✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Battle for Retaking Lannisport✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Battle Above the Gods Eye✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿One left✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Queen Daelys✿◉●•◦
◦•●◉✿Epilogue✿◉●•◦

◦•●◉✿Faking Death✿◉●•◦

2.4K 44 14
Por Catherine4560

Later that night, Daelys makes her way to Aemond's room. There is no one nearby and she quietly knocks and enters.

Inside Aemond is sitting on his bed looking at the fire. "Aemond?" Daelys asks softly.

Aemond looks up at Daelys. The sadness from before comes back on seeing her. "Daelys." He greets her.

Daelys goes to Aemond and sits down beside him, taking his hand. Aemond lets her knowing this may be the last time they will be together like this.

"What are we going to do now?" Aemond asks after a few minutes of silence.

Daelys doesn't answer for a moment. "I don't know." She answers finally. "But I think we will be together soon."

Aemond turns to her surprised. "How?" He asks. "Our mothers will never let us be together after what happened."

Daelys shakes her head. "My mother might, your mother won't." Daelys corrects Aemond. "But that is not how I meant. I meant your father."

Realisation dawns on Aemond's face. "He has always wanted us married." He whispers. For a second Aemond looks excited, but that quickly disappears. "He can't."

"Why not?" Daelys asks puzzled. "Last time I checked, he doesn't care what your mother thinks. He cares about peace and the only way to get that is usually through marriage."

Aemond shakes his head. "That's not how I meant it. I meant he shouldn't. Not with my mother and grandsire there."

Daelys sighs. "We can't do anything about that." She says.

"We can", Aemond says. Daelys raises her eyebrows surprised. "If things escalate both of us will go to Dragonstone." Aemond explains.

Daelys thinks about it. "That might actually work." She says smiling slightly. "But we can talk about it all later."

Aemond smiles slightly. "We can." He agrees. Aemond fully turns towards Daelys and she finally looks at his left eye. Daelys stops herself from gasping out. "Not liking what you see?" Aemond asks darkly.

Daelys quickly shakes herself and gently reaches out to touch his eye. But Aemond holds her hand, stopping her.

"Let me touch you, Aemond." Daelys whispers.

Aemond looks at her for a moment before letting go of her hand. Daelys gently touches the scar on his eye and Aemond takes a deep breath.

Daelys goes to move her hand away but Aemond stops her. "You didn't hurt me." Aemond says.

Daelys gently runs her fingers down the scar. Aemond seems to relax under her touch. Daelys smiles slightly.

"Was that better?" She asks.

Aemond smiles too. "Yes." Aemond replies.

They stare into each other's eyes and both of them lean in at the same time. Their lips meet and Daelys moves her hands around Aemond's neck while Aemond moves his hands around her back.

They stay like that for some time before Aemond pulls away breathless. They rest their foreheads together, both of them breathing heavily.

"You need to go", Aemond says unwillingly. "We don't need you in any trouble."

Daelys gets up. She doesn't want to leave but knows that Aemond is right. She leans in for one last kiss. "Don't leave without saying goodbye." With that Daelys leaves the room.

Entering her own room, she comes face to face with Daemon, a smirk on his face. "What are you doing here?" Daelys asks.

"I don't believe that is the proper way to greet the King's brother." Daemon replies.

Daelys shrugs. "I simply don't care." She retorts. "And you didn't answer my question."

"I came to talk to you but you were busy." Daemon answers. "Where were you?"

"You are smart enough to have figured it out", Daelys replies. "And I don't have to tell anyone where I am, especially you."

"You are the one who told me I am your father." Daemon says. "That means you have to tell me."

"As I said you are smart enough to figure it out." Daelys says. "And I know mother confirmed it to you."

Daemon chuckles. "You were with Aemond." He says. "And usually everyone is afraid when they talk to me, yet here you are, no fear present."

Daelys chuckles. "Mother isn't afraid of you." She points out. "And I know what you two were doing while everything was going up in flames." The smirk in Daemon's face disappears. "And besides I am your daughter, why should I be afraid of you?" Daelys finishes, a smirk on her face.

"It is a surprise my brother didn't understand you are my daughter." Daemon remarks. "I now understand why they call you 'The Rogue Princess'."

"When I am around Viserys or Alicent, I am the most well brought up girl ever." Daelys explains. "Among the Greens, the only one who has seen the real me is Aemond."

"And thus he is the lover." Daemon concludes immediately. Daelys slightly rolls her eyes.

"You said you are here to talk. So talk while helping me get ready for bed or leave." Daelys retorts.

Daemon raises an eyebrow. "If I help you it means you have to be naked in front of me." He points out.

Daelys smirks at him. "Does it look like I give a fuck?" She asks.

Daemon smirks proudly. He walks over to Daelys and helps her with the laces behind her back. "I came to ask what you would say if I told you I am staying at Dragonstone with my daughters." Daemon says after stepping away.

Daelys considers his words for a moment. "I would be happy." She answers. "But it will raise questions. As long as Leanor is alive and you are not married to mother, it will be suspicious."

"Do you know what your words imply?" Daemon asks surprised though he doesn't show it. Daelys has been surprising him from the moment they met.

"Yes." Daelys answers simply. Daemon watches her as she undresses. "And do you know that I am your daughter?" Daelys retorts on seeing Daemon watching her.

"You are lucky you are." Daemon answers. Daelys is surprised at the answer but also doesn't show it.

"If the Prince Daemon Targaryen himself says that I am lucky I am his daughter while watching me naked, then I must say I have great body." Daelys says smirking slightly.

Daemon chuckles. "You don't care about saving your virtue for marriage." It is more a statement then a question.

"No." Daelys answers. "And from what I recall neither did Mother."

"We have set a bad example for you it seems." Daemon says.

Daelys chuckles. "You have." She agrees.

"Answer one more question and I will leave." Daemon says. Daelys turns to him fully dressed. "What really happened after you got there?"

Daemon doesn't specify anything and he doesn't need to. Usually Daelys would have retorted something but the seriousness in Daemon's voice makes her answer.

After she is done, Daemon considers her words. "He didn't say a word." He observes.

"It isn't entirely wrong that the knife was brought out in self defense." Daelys says. "But not used as such."

"We are lucky he loves you." Daemon says.

"Wait until I flower then." Daelys says bitterly. "Viserys will marry me off to Aemond."

"And you would enjoy that." Daemon says.

Daelys shrugs. "I would have if Alicent and Otto were not present there." She remarks.

Daemon doesn't say anything as he walks to the door. Before stepping out he turns back. "We will talk more in the morning. You are my daughter in more ways than you know." Daemon says and walks out the door.

Daelys is left wandering what it means. Daemon saying something like that is rarely heard by anyone and yet Daelys just heard it.

"I will think about it tomorrow." Daelys mutters as she lays down on her bed.
Exhausted from the day's events, Daelys quickly falls asleep.

Daelys slept for longer than she had planned. Nobody had disturbed the children after the last night's events. Quickly getting dressed Daelys walks outside to find her mother.

She finds Rhaenyra watching ships sailing away and realises that Aemond has left without saying goodbye which he promised he won't do.

Daelys quickly pushes those thoughts away when Daemon walks over to Rhaenyra. She listens to their conversation in High Valyrian. This is the first time Daelys has heard her mother speak in High Valyrian to someone else other than her.

They talk about the looming conflict and how only together can they be strong enough to take the throne if it comes to that.

"Daelys understands what we have to do to be married", Daemon says.

Rhaenyra looks surprised by this. "She always has a way of knowing what must be done", she says. "She cares about Leanor but she doesn't love him."

"That is a bad combination when she is involved, I gather." Daemon states.

"Yes it is." Daelys says announcing her presence. Both Rhaenyra and Daemon spin around to face her. Daemon looks amused to see her there while Rhaenyra looks surprised.

"I have been standing here long enough." Daelys answers the question which Rhaenyra would have asked.

Rhaenyra sighs. "It is a surprise father did not realise the truth about you." She mutters which they both hear.

"He's a fool." Daemon answers.

Rhaenyra glares at him while Daelys is amused. "What are you going to do?" She asks.

"You will find out soon." Daemon answers and walks away. Daelys turns to her mother.

"Let us go and have breakfast." She says. Daelys is surprised by this. "No I won't scold you. You are growing up fast and if you ever wish to sit on the Iron Throne you will have to do what is necessary."

Daelys nods. "I understand." She says.

As they are about to go inside, Rhaenyra turns around. "One more thing. Aemond didn't want to leave. Alicent forced him to." She says.

Daelys looks surprised that Rhaenyra is telling her this after what happened. "You still are alright with me being with Aemond?" She asks.

"I have seen you and Aemond together for twelve years. I know he loves you enough to protect you from his family." Rhaenyra answers.

Daelys nods. "Thank you, Mother." She says.

Later Daelys and Rhaenyra come back to where they were having their conversation earlier where Daemon is already waiting for them.

"I don't want to be a tyrant and rule through fear." Rhaenyra says.

"Only a tyrant rules through fear." Daemon says. "A king or queen must cultivate love and respect but if they are not feared then they are powerless."

"I do love Leanor." Rhaenyra says. This surprises Daelys.

"If you love him then you will set him free." Daemon answers.

"Our enemies will whisper I am responsible for Leanor's death." Rhaenyra points out.

"If Alicent or Otto are spreading rumours then they will say I have helped you too." Daelys says, speaking for the first time since they came here. "So that I can have my real father with me at all times."

"We want them to whisper. Our enemies can't prove anything. It will make them fear what the three of us are capable of." Daemon says.

Later that day Daelys and Daemon are waiting in the main hall. Qarl is present there and waiting for Leanor to show up. He soon does and Qarl angrily challenges him and Leanor's servant runs out to get the guards.

As soon as they are gone Daelys approaches them and the fighting stops. Daemon comes out after this and they tell Leanor everything. Leanor agrees and swaps clothing with a guard Daemon had killed earlier. They put the dress on the guard and burn his face in the fire.

As Corlys and Rhaenys enter with the guards, the four of them quickly run out and go to Daelys' chambers. Daemon and Qarl leave to make the necessary arrangements.

Daelys turns to Leanor. "Father-", she begins but Leanor cuts her off by drawing her in a hug.

"No Daelys, I am not your father and you know this." Leanor whispers to her. "As long as you are alright with this I will happily go with Qarl."

"I am", Daelys replies immediately. "I know you are not happy here. And I will be happy if you are."

Leanor nods. "Be careful." He says kissing her forehead. "I do love you as my daughter and I do love your mother."

Daelys smiles. "You are the only father I have known so far. I love you." Daelys has to leave soon because her father has been 'killed'.

That night on the beach of Dragonstone Rhaenyra marries Daemon according to the Valyrian rites, witnessed by Daelys, Jace, Luke, Baela, Rhaena and Maester Gerardys.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9K 353 37
In a world where The North stayed an independent kingdom after the Targaryen conquerors took the rest of Westeros, the Northern kingdom is in shamble...
23K 483 19
She is the firstborn and only daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen. He is no more than the neglected second son of King Viserys I Targaryen. She...
286K 8.9K 59
"Why you must make me bleed my love" said Daemon "For it bring me nothing but joy" Replied Aelana * * * * When Aegon I conquered the Westeros with hi...
286K 6.9K 91
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 Princess Alyssa Velaryon, the firstborn child and only daughter to the Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen has been betrothed to the King's eldest...