THE GIFTED | STRAY KIDS ✔

By STARXNYU

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ [completed] ❝we... we can't do this. it's against the rules.❞ ❝fuck the rules! you know we both want... More

intro
guide
playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
epilogue
photos

11

752 24 11
By STARXNYU

Jisung was acutely aware of the significant shift in the dynamics of their shared living space. The atmosphere had grown somber, with long faces dominating the scene. Playful banter had become a thing of the past as everyone withdrew into their own worlds.

Their interactions were now limited to their regular training sessions, which had become increasingly tense. If only Jisung possessed Hyunjin's gift, he would be able to discern what was troubling everyone.

Although it didn't require much guessing. The repeated attacks by villains on government facilities throughout the country had taken their toll. The team felt inadequate, unable to fulfill their duty of preventing such incidents. They yearned to be ready for the battlefield, but their trainers deemed them not strong enough yet.

Jisung himself was deeply troubled by these circumstances. Seeking solace, he often sought the company of Minho, occasionally joined by Chan and Changbin.

Among them all, Chan bore the brunt of the situation. Ever since assuming the role of the group's leader, he seemed burdened with an immense weight on his shoulders. Leading the team became an arduous task, particularly when everyone seemed dispirited.

Jisung felt compelled to address this issue. It was up to him to make things right. The team had only recently started bonding and growing closer, evolving into a cohesive unit-a group of friends.

Deciding on a course of action, Jisung concluded that a small gathering could help lift his teammates' spirits and inject some life back into their lives. He made his way to Minho's room and knocked on the door.

"Jisung?" Minho appeared surprised to see him. "What's going on?"

"I need your help," Jisung said, prompting Minho to nod and invite him inside.

"What's troubling you?" Minho inquired as they settled onto the bed.

"I can't stand this depressing environment," Jisung lamented. "Everyone has become so distant. They're all mopey and sulky. I just want things to return to how they used to be."

Minho chuckled, finding Jisung's sensitivity endearing. "It's affecting you this much?"

"Yes!" Jisung insisted. "I miss the laughter, the playful arguments, even Hyunjin's annoying ass."

A gentle smile formed on Minho's face as he regarded Jisung. He was undeniably sentimental. "Alright, what do you need me to do?"

"Well," Jisung began, contemplating his plan. "I was thinking of organizing a small party of sorts. Since we arrived here, I don't think any of us have truly enjoyed ourselves."

"A party?" Minho hesitated, uncertain about the idea. "Are you sure about that?"

"Not exactly a party," Jisung clarified. "Just a casual gathering, perhaps. With some food, drinks, and other things."

"I see," Minho responded. "So, you want me to cook for it, right?"

"Yes, please...?" Jisung asked shyly, his eyes brimming with hopeful anticipation.

"Alright, alright," Minho relented. "But you have to help me. I won't do all the work alone."

"Of course!" Jisung exclaimed, grasping Minho's hands in delight. "I proved myself last time, didn't I?"

"You know," Minho suggested, "You could ask Felix to bake us a cake or his infamous brownies."

"Yeah!" Jisung exclaimed, already envisioning the delectable treats Felix could whip up. "I think I should definitely ask him."

Excitement brimming within him, Jisung, couldn't wait to set their plan into motion. He felt a renewed sense of purpose in bringing his friends together and restoring the vibrant energy they had lost. With Minho's cooking skills and the addition of Felix's delectable treats, the gathering was bound to be a success.

Jisung and Minho began brainstorming ideas for the event, discussing the menu and activities they could incorporate. They wanted to create an atmosphere that would foster connection and lightheartedness, even if only for a short while. The thought of laughter echoing through their shared space again fueled Jisung's determination.

As they finalized their plans, Jisung eagerly took on the responsibility of inviting the rest of their team. He decided to personally speak to each member, hoping to convey his sincerity and enthusiasm for the gathering. Jisung knew that their willingness to participate would play a significant role in the success of their small celebration.

First, he approached Chan, knowing that their leader's approval and participation would set a positive precedent for the others. Knocking on Chan's door, Jisung could hear a muffled response from within. He entered the room to find Chan engrossed in his thoughts, papers scattered across his desk.

"Hey, Channie hyung," Jisung greeted, trying to gauge his leader's state of mind.

Chan looked up, a mixture of surprise and exhaustion evident on his face. "Oh, hey, Jisung. What brings you here?"

Jisung took a moment to collect his thoughts before speaking. "I wanted to talk to you about something. I've noticed how down everyone seems lately, and I thought it would be a good idea to have a small gathering. Just a chance for us to relax, have fun, and take our minds off things, even if only for a little while."

Chan's tired expression softened as he listened. "I love the idea, Hannie. It's been a hard time for all of us. A gathering sounds like a good idea, something to lift our spirits. Count me in."

A surge of relief washed over Jisung as Chan agreed. He knew that Chan's support would be crucial in garnering the participation of the others. With a grateful smile, Jisung expressed his gratitude and excitement, promising to provide further details soon.

Next on Jisung's list was Changbin, who often retreated to his room, immersed in his music or exercising. Knocking gently on Changbin's door, Jisung hoped to break through his friend's isolation.

Changbin opened the door, his eyes revealing a mix of curiosity and slight apprehension. "Jisung? What's up?"

Jisung greeted him warmly, his enthusiasm infectious. "Hey, Changbin hyung! I wanted to talk to you about something. We're planning a small gathering, just to hang out, enjoy good food, and have some fun. I thought it could be a nice opportunity for all of us to reconnect and unwind."

Changbin's guarded expression slowly softened, and a glimmer of interest appeared in his eyes. "That sounds... nice, actually. I could use a break from my own thoughts. Count me in."

Relief washed over Jisung once again, grateful that Changbin had agreed to join. He knew that Changbin's presence would contribute to the lively and dynamic atmosphere they were hoping to recreate.

With Chan and Changbin on board, Jisung's confidence grew. He was determined to reach out to the remaining members to ensure that their gathering would be a success. Minho said he'd ask Jeongin and Seungmin to help with him with the cooking, so Jisung had left the two to the older. He believed that by bringing them together, even for a brief moment, they could find solace in each other's company and strengthen their bonds as a team.

Jisung's next stop was Hyunjin's room. He knew that Hyunjin had been particularly affected by the recent events, his usually cheerful demeanor replaced by a somber and withdrawn attitude. Knocking gently on the door, Jisung hoped to offer him a glimmer of light in the midst of darkness.

"Hey, Hyunjin," Jisung greeted, concern lacing his voice as he noticed his pensive expression. "Mind if I come in?"

Hyunjin glanced up, his eyes reflecting a mix of surprise and weariness. "Oh, hey, Jisung. Sure, come on in."

Jisung entered the room, noticing the disarrayed books and scattered sketches that usually adorned Hyunjin's space. It was clear that his friend's vibrant spirit had been dampened by recent events.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Jisung began, taking a seat nearby. "I know we've all been feeling down lately, and I thought it would be nice to organize a small gathering. Just a chance for us to relax, have fun, and remind ourselves of the joy we can find in each other's company."

Hyunjin's eyes flickered with a glimmer of hope as he listened intently. "You really think that would help?"

Jisung nodded, a gentle smile forming on his lips. "I believe so. We all need a bit of cheering up. As a team."

Hyunjin sighed softly, his guarded expression softening. "You're right. Count me in, Jisung. I could use a bit of fun."

A surge of gratitude and relief washed over Jisung as Hyunjin agreed to participate. He knew that Hyunjin's presence would add a spark of energy to the gathering, rekindling the playful banter and light-heartedness they had lost.

With three of his teammates on board, Jisung felt a renewed sense of determination. There were still a few more people he needed to reach out to, including Felix, whose culinary skills were highly anticipated.

Jisung made his way to Felix's room, anticipation bubbling within him. He knew that Felix's warm and friendly nature would make him an essential part of the gathering. Knocking on the door, Jisung couldn't contain his excitement.

"Felix! It's Jisung," he called out, eagerly awaiting his friend's response.

The door swung open, revealing Felix's smiling face. "Hey, Ji! What's going on?"

Jisung beamed back at him. "I've got an idea, Felix. We're planning a small gathering, and I was wondering if you could bless us with your amazing baking skills. Your brownies, especially, would be a hit!"

Felix's eyes sparkled with delight, his enthusiasm matching Jisung's. "Oh, absolutely! Count me in for the baking. I'd be more than happy to whip up some delicious treats for everyone."

Jisung clapped his hands together, filled with a sense of triumph. "That's fantastic, Felix! Your brownies are legendary, and I know everyone will love them."

As Jisung continued to enlist the support of his teammates, his hope for the gathering grew stronger. They were a team, and in their unity, they would find the strength to overcome their current challenges. Jisung couldn't wait to see their smiles return.

┈───────ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ

[A/N]

Jisung, for sure, is the mood-maker of the group.

This would probably be one of the last few light-hearted chapters. It's going to get more serious after a few more chapters.

Get ready for all the angst and bloodshed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.6K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
75.6K 2.5K 37
"I can be as real as you want." [[[------------]]] "Your imagination is our wonderful reality, but sadly, all good dreams must end at some point, cor...
7.8K 820 41
After years of chasing, does he FINALLY give up? Being rejected hurts, but I guess some people are immune to the pain. A hopeless, relentless Jisung...
3.7K 230 10
3Racha, the biggest rising Kpop group Korea has had as well making a global impact. Containing three members, the leader Bang Chan, Seo Changbin the...