XO, Kitty (Season 2) [Complet...

By trishtrish_22

After S1 there are so many unanswered questions and cliffhangers. So here is my take on what might happen and... More

Introduction
Episode 1: In the Air
Episode 2: Welcome Home
Episode 3: Come In
Episode 4: Winter Break
Episode 5: Welcome Back
Episode 6: Welcome Back Party
Episode 7: Best Night Ever
Episode 8: FDOC (First Day of Chaos)
Episode 9: Finding Florian
Episode 10: Confessions
Episode 11: TNB (The Night Before)
Episode 12: THE Date
Episode 13: THE Evening
Episode 14: A Quick Talk
Episode 15: Flashback pt. 1
Episode 16: Flashback pt. 2
Episode 17: FOM (Fear of Midterms)
Episode 18: Friday Night
Episode 20: Who?
Episode 21: Simon
Episode 22: Baking
Episode 23: Surprise
Episode 24: TWBF (Two Weeks Before Finals)
Episode 25: FINALs
Episode 26: Planning
Episode 27: Picture This
Episode 28: Party Time
Episode 29: Graduation
Episode 30: Epilogue
Author's Note...Question?
EXTRA: Continuation of Picture This ❗️MATURE CHAPTER❗️18+ only.
New Book!!!

Episode 19: Second Date

947 22 11
By trishtrish_22

Second date!! Ahhh I'm so excited. I wonder what we're doing today. Wait what should I wear? Skirt? Shorts? Keep it casual? Or fancy? I think cute casual will work! That way it could work for whatever we're doing. Let's see...now where did I put that new skort I got...

"Hey Kitty you ready? You got someone waiting." Yuri called out from the living room. Kitty rushed even more, she did the last few touches of her makeup, checked her hair and then took a deep breath.

Alright Kitty, it's only the second date. You've been on one before. But this is Minho we're talking about...oh what the hell.

Kitty opened the door and Minho turned around. The two looked at each other and smiled, they realized they were matching a little and thought it was cute.

"Well look at you two, you planned this didn't you? The matching outfits."

"Nope. Pure coincidence." Kitty beamed.

"Great minds think a like you know." Minho looked at Yuri with a smirk then smiled at Kitty.

"So Minho what do you have planned for this second date? And are you going to be asking her the question?" Yuri casually asked, wanting an answer, as she was taking a sip of her tea.

Minho only looked at her, smiled, then turned around. "Hey!"

"Bye Yuri." Kitty laughed and waved to her roommate.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Minho has said nothing as to where they were going, just like their first date. Which kept Kitty on her toes. The first date was fun and very nice, so who knows what Minho has up his sleeve this time.

"I'm really glad the weather feels nice today. It's not too hot or too cold." Kitty said as she was looking up at the bright blue sky with some clouds.

"Me too. It means that my plans for today are perfect for the weather."

Kitty looked at him and kept asking him and there where they were going, even a hint, but he didn't budge. Every time she asked he responded sweetly as if she was asking for the first time. It was a bit of a drive but they arrived.

A garden? Oh my gosh it looks so beautiful!

Kitty couldn't wait and got out of the car once it came to a full stop. She looked around and there was greenery everywhere. There were other couples and families walking around and taking pictures.

"What is this place?"

"It's called Garden of Morning Calm," Minho looked at Kitty who looked very excited, he really wasn't expecting this reaction but he felt proud of himself, "I'm glad you like it. Now come on, this isn't what I wanted to show you."

He grabbed her hand and interlocked fingers, he walked her down the hill so that they could walk on the trail where others were. Kitty was looking around, appreciating nature and the beauty the Earth has. Something that people sometimes forget.

"Oh my gosh there's a gazebo!" Now Kitty was pulling Minho, they stopped over the bridge to get a picture of themselves.

"What made you think of this place?" Kitty rested her hands on the railing and looked out, Minho had his back to the scenery as he enjoyed looking at Kitty.

"After a stressful week, I figured you'd like something calming. Some fresh air and just be in the outdoor."

"Well thank you, I really appreciate this. I think I really needed this," Kitty was looking at the other couples and families, smiling, "this place is so beautiful."

"You're beautiful." Kitty looked at him and Minho didn't flinch, move he knew what he said and he wanted her to look at him. So that she knew he meant it.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you for coming with me." He stood behind her and had his hands on top of hers. Kitty felt many butterflies in her stomach and felt her face getting hot.

"Let's go look around some more."

"Of course." He backed away and his arm out, letting her walk first. She extended her hand out behind her for him to hold which he gladly took.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Stop. Did you plan all this too?"

There was a picnic blanket laid out with a picnic basket on top with plates, utensils, and napkins. Along with the drinks, Kitty could tell Minho thought through this in detail. It was a perfect clearing but still surrounded by trees so they were in a shade spot.

"I hope you like it, come on." He gently pulled her down to sit next to him. He began to unpack the contents inside of the basket, which were gimbap, fruit sandwiches, barbecue, rice, kimchi and some fruits.

"This all looks amazing Minho! How long did it take you to make these?"

"That's only for me to know. You just sit there and enjoy these awesome food I made." He fed her one gimbap. Kitty had to cover her mouth because it was a big piece of gimbap, plus I'm still a lady.

"This tastes really good Minho. Here eat one." She hand fed him as well and he ate it, while almost getting a bite of her finger for fun.

Their lunch time was filled with long conversations and fun. Kitty felt that she could talk to him about anything, even the most random thing like a whale. After they finished eating and cleaned up a bit, they laid down next to each other and looked for shapes in the clouds.

"There's a bunny."

"Oh that's not a bunny. I see an alligator."

"What! How do you see something that big in something so small."

Minho sat up and leaned over her, "Well sometimes, you have to have an open mind to see the beauty in things." Kitty looked up at him and smiled.

They stayed in that position for a few more seconds, then Minho started to lean in. Kitty closed her eyes and waited, then she felt his lips on hers. This was their first kiss, before it was on the cheeks or the forehead but this, gave both of them more butterflies than ever before.

Their lips were in sync, it was a soft, slow and passionate kiss. Minho leaned back, placed his hand on her cheek which she melted into, "Katherine Song-Covey, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

Kitty's smile went wide, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips again, "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend Minho."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ep 19 donee~~~ AHHHHH THEY'RE FINALLY A COUPLE!!!!! 🥹🥳🤩 IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! 🤧 good job Minho on this date, SO ROMANTIC

🤭🤭I hope you guys like it so much!! I know I do !! Ahhh 9.7k almost to 10k!!!! 🥹 y'all are the best!! Also, I've been looking at the demographic stats of this book and omg, this is the ONLY book of mine that has reached every continent!!! All 6 (except for Antartica cause Wattpad didn't include it😂)

Dark blue is the most and light blue has the least. Rn this is what the numbers are:

US: 37%

India: 7%

Philippines: 6%

UK: 5%

Canada: 4%

Brazil, Australia, Germany: 3%

A lot of the 0.1% - 1% of readers are found in Africa, Europe, South America, and Asia.

So is it too soon for me to say my books has gone worldwide🤣 jkjk I know it hasn't like that cause there are many other great books that have reached more but I'm just really thankful to see that my book has filled this much of the world. Even if it's that 0.1%🥹🥹so thank you to all my readers❤️

And I just wanna give a big shoutout to  🥳 you've been commenting on practically every single one of my chapters and that's just one of the many motivators for me to keep writing this🥹, so thank you so much to you and to everyone!!!🥹❤️, love y'all so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 10.7K 54
Rosé x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes lol. so feel free to DM me :) *Includes:...
44.1K 694 16
this fan fiction is for people like me- who shipped 🚢 Minho and Kitty form the start, but didn't get a proper ending so, I decided to write the se...
2.4K 28 19
After graduating from KISS, Kitty decided to take a gap year with her boyfriend, Minho. During the time she learned she had a passion for journaling...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...