XO, Kitty (Season 2) [Complet...

By trishtrish_22

After S1 there are so many unanswered questions and cliffhangers. So here is my take on what might happen and... More

Introduction
Episode 1: In the Air
Episode 2: Welcome Home
Episode 3: Come In
Episode 4: Winter Break
Episode 5: Welcome Back
Episode 6: Welcome Back Party
Episode 7: Best Night Ever
Episode 8: FDOC (First Day of Chaos)
Episode 9: Finding Florian
Episode 10: Confessions
Episode 11: TNB (The Night Before)
Episode 12: THE Date
Episode 13: THE Evening
Episode 14: A Quick Talk
Episode 15: Flashback pt. 1
Episode 16: Flashback pt. 2
Episode 17: FOM (Fear of Midterms)
Episode 19: Second Date
Episode 20: Who?
Episode 21: Simon
Episode 22: Baking
Episode 23: Surprise
Episode 24: TWBF (Two Weeks Before Finals)
Episode 25: FINALs
Episode 26: Planning
Episode 27: Picture This
Episode 28: Party Time
Episode 29: Graduation
Episode 30: Epilogue
Author's Note...Question?
EXTRA: Continuation of Picture This ❗️MATURE CHAPTER❗️18+ only.
New Book!!!

Episode 18: Friday Night

869 21 8
By trishtrish_22

Last day of midterms. I got this. Oh I know this answer! It's...

It was the second and last day of midterms and everyone was rushing. Stress was gone and they were ready to be done with them. Especially Kitty. Even though she went out for dinner with the guys, she still studied once she got to her dorm. She went out to the living room so Madison couldn't say anything to her.

"Time is up. Pencils down and turn papers over and I will come around to pick them up. Do not speak until all papers have been collected."

It was a heavy silence as everyone waited for the professor to pick up the papers. Once he had the last one in his hand, sighs of relief were heard and students started to groan or cheer that they were finally done.

Kitty went to the library as her and her friends agreed to meet there once they were done with their midterms. She was the first one waiting, which surprised her since everyone should be done at the same time.

Oh well, they're probably talking to others on their way.

She sat at a table and started a text to her sisters when Dae sat across from her. Kitty still felt a little awkward but she wanted to get past that.

"Hey Dae, how were your midterms today?"

"They were good. I think I did better than yesterday. But then again, I was just ready to be done with it. How about you?"

"I think it went good too. I hope so. Honestly, after the dinner I studied a little bit more last night just so that I know I did everything I could."

"Well as long as you didn't stay up too late. I heard about it from Q and Minho."

"Yeah well you can't blame me. I did fail my midterms last year. Which I still cannot believe. But then again, it's a lot stricter here in Korea than back home."

"Tell me about it Covey." Minho gave her a kiss on the top of the head and sat next to her; Q sat on the other side of her and Juliana and Yuri sat either side of Dae.

"So what are we going to do to celebrate that midterms are done?" Yuri asked first.

"Nothing as far as I know. I was just planning to do dinner then call it a movie night. Because I am done." Kitty said as she leaned back against her chair.

"But it's Friday. Guys we have to do something." Juliana said.

Q was staring off into space, thinking of an idea when it hit him, "Let's go do karaoke then end the night off with some barbecue."

"That sounds nice. A fun yet casual hang out. I'm in." Juliana said and Yuri second. Dae did as well and Minho. Everyone was looking at Kitty who has not said anything yet.

"Kitty you are coming with us." Yuri declared.

"Alright alright, if I didn't I'm sure you would drag me to go anyways."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Yuri, Juliana and Kitty were getting ready to go out. They were dressed warm and comfortable yet stylish as always. 

"So Kitty has Minho asked you anything since the first date?" Yuri asked as she was applying mascara.

"If you mean to go on a second date, then yes." Kitty was putting on some lip gloss when she heard objects hit the table and chairs scraped the ground. Or rolled on it.

"Oh my gosh Kitty!"

"You didn't say anything about a second date!" Juliana and Yuri were on either side of Kitty who was blushing.

"Oh by the way, that's a nice shade of blush. What did you use?" Juliana had to know but that made Kitty even more red. 

"It's not blush babe, it's all natural. Little Kitty here is feely shy. Now tell us! How did he ask you?"

Kitty began to retell how it went but it was a short story since not much happened. 

"Wait so then that means, you were supposed to go on a date last weekend?" Yuri had to go over it again in her head.

"Yes we were supposed to but he saw how stressed I was about midterms so we agreed to go out tomorrow."

The two girls 'awed' at Kitty and felt happy for her. Especially Yuri since she was aware of Kitty's complicated love life.

"Alright we need to finish up. The guys are probably already downstairs waiting for us." Kitty said as she finished applying her lip gloss, which she had to stop for the story.

"You know I still wonder what happened to Florian." Juliana brought up as the three made their way down the stairs.

"Honestly me too. Q has not said anything which I am respecting. But I just hope he is doing okay." Kitty said as she looked at the bottom of the steps to see the three immersed in their own conversation.

Yuri put her finger over her lips to signal the two to be quiet. As they walked down the stairs as quietly as possible, trying not to alert them. They were interested in the conversation but could only catch the last part, "...I might just quit."

The three were confused since it came from Q. Kitty was even more worried than before about her friend.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Baby, 날 터질 것처럼 안아줘 그만 생각해, 뭐가 그리 어려워? 거짓말처럼 키스해줘 내가 너에게 마지막 사랑인 것처럼!" Kitty and Q were belting out 'As If It's Your Last' by BLACKPINK. 

It's only been 30 minutes since the karaoke session started and everyone was having a blast. Everyone forgot their worries and stress because right now they were living in the moment, having the time of their life with their friends.

"Alright alright, now it's our turn!" Minho and Dae stood up. The song 'BANG BANG BANG' by BIGBANG started playing and everyone cheered. Florian leaned to Kitty's ear, "I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back!"

Florian wanted to hurry to not miss this performance of his friends. He ran to the bathroom and did his business. Once he finished washing his hands, he walked out but to stop. He heard someone moaning and looked around the corner, he saw Florian making out with some guy. Q felt angry, upset, heartbroken, and everything in between. 

He knew things ended with them but he couldn't believe Florian has found someone else. But then he started to question his presence. Why Florian was still in Korea when he was supposed to be back in Greece?

Q wanted answers so he was about to approach him when someone pulled him back. It was Kitty.

"Don't do it Q. Right now you're feeling all sorts of emotions. As far as I know, we don't know what he got himself into so it's not the best idea to ask him right now."

"But Kitty. I need to know why he's still here. He told me he was leaving for Greece because of what happened."

"Obviously he lied and I understand that you want to know. I think you have the right to. But right now, with everything you're feeling and seeing how he also doesn't look good, I think it'll be best to confront him later on."

Q looked back at Florian who still didn't notice their presence. Q knew Kitty was right and left first back to the room. But Kitty stayed a little bit just to take a picture as proof, if Florian tries to lie again to Q.

Kitty sat next to Q who was trying to forget what he saw, but he couldn't so his face was not as cheerful as before. The others noticed and lowered the music down.

"Q is everything okay?" Dae asked as he sat next to his friend. Q said nothing still, he knew he already ruined the night for his friends but he didn't want to ruin it any more.

"No but I will manage. Let's finish up here and then go out to eat. And I promise, I will tell you when I'm ready."

"Okay. You know we're here for you. All of us." Kitty said as she looked around the room, knowing that everyone inside can be trusted.

"Thank you Kitty, everyone," Q stood up and extended a hand to Juliana, "Alright let's show them how to really sing!"

"Yeah now we're talking."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The night ended smoothly. After karaoke, Q and Kitty were praying they wouldn't bump into Florian and his new 'lover'. Which thankfully, they didn't. Plus it helped that they were practically pushing everyone out of the place.

Dinner was fun as well, everyone enjoyed themselves and Q let himself forget what he saw. After eating, bellies were stuffed and bodies were tired. They split into 3's, girls and boys, in their own car back to the campus.

"Tonight was so much fun. I'm glad I came." Kitty said as she was looking out the window.

"We're glad you came too." Juliana said as she was holding hands with Yuri.

Shortly after they arrived on campus with time to spare. Which everyone went back to their dorms except for Minho and Kitty who were sitting on a bench under a lamp post.

"Did you have fun tonight Kitty?" Minho had his arm around her while her head leaned on him.

"Yeah I did, it was a lot of fun."

"I'm glad. But I hope our date tomorrow will be more fun."

Kitty sat up and faced him with a smirk, "Well that depends pretty boy, what do you have planned?" 

Minho chuckled, he sat up as well and leaned in close to her face, "Well pretty girl, you'll have to wait tomorrow to find out." He was staring into her eyes and he felt himself get lost, but he came back and then pecked the top of her nose.

Kitty giggled at his action and stood up, "Then that means I need to sleep now so that tomorrow comes sooner."

"I like you're thinking Covey. Let's go."

They walked hand-in-hand back to Kitty's dorm, "Thank you for walking me kind sir."

"You're very welcome m'lady. I bid you farewell til tomorrow."

"Til tomorrow." They both laughed and hugged.

"Goodnight Kitty."

"Goodnight Minho."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ep 18 doneee~~ now THAT was a long chapter😮‍💨 but I hope you guys liked it🥺 ahh working on this was something else, i did this in 1 sitting. ONE SITTING!!! 🥹so I hope you really like it.

We've hit 9.4k!!! 🥳 i can't believe it! started this 5/21 so it's been 3 weeks since I released it🥹🥹🥹 thank you guys so much for continuing to show this love and support with your comments and votes!!!🥹🥹❤️❤️ 

My highest rating has been #2 kitty , let's try to get this to #1 🥹🥹 right now, it's at #3 if we can get this at #1 omg🥹🥹🥹 then idk, y'all tell me what you want in a chapter cause i will do that just for y'all if you can get this to #1 !!! Thank you guys again, I love y'all🥹❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 508 19
Months later Kitty returns to LA plagued with her own feelings for Yuri, Yuri's relationship, and most importantly with her relationship with her nem...
330K 10.7K 54
Rosé x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes lol. so feel free to DM me :) *Includes:...
134K 2.2K 21
WARNING!!! MATURE CONTENTS!!! THE STORY COVER MIGHT LOOK INNOCENT BUT TRUST ME,THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SOFT AND INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...
15.9K 486 10
━━━━━━━━━━━━ "she loved him too early, and he loved her too late." a LOVE SCENARIO where they choose between their friendship and their own feelings...