XO, Kitty (Season 2) [Complet...

By trishtrish_22

After S1 there are so many unanswered questions and cliffhangers. So here is my take on what might happen and... More

Introduction
Episode 1: In the Air
Episode 2: Welcome Home
Episode 3: Come In
Episode 4: Winter Break
Episode 5: Welcome Back
Episode 6: Welcome Back Party
Episode 7: Best Night Ever
Episode 8: FDOC (First Day of Chaos)
Episode 9: Finding Florian
Episode 10: Confessions
Episode 11: TNB (The Night Before)
Episode 12: THE Date
Episode 13: THE Evening
Episode 14: A Quick Talk
Episode 15: Flashback pt. 1
Episode 17: FOM (Fear of Midterms)
Episode 18: Friday Night
Episode 19: Second Date
Episode 20: Who?
Episode 21: Simon
Episode 22: Baking
Episode 23: Surprise
Episode 24: TWBF (Two Weeks Before Finals)
Episode 25: FINALs
Episode 26: Planning
Episode 27: Picture This
Episode 28: Party Time
Episode 29: Graduation
Episode 30: Epilogue
Author's Note...Question?
EXTRA: Continuation of Picture This ❗️MATURE CHAPTER❗️18+ only.
New Book!!!

Episode 16: Flashback pt. 2

832 17 10
By trishtrish_22

"No way! Mom had an enemy? So you're telling me they went from haters to lovers?"

"You could say that..." Principal Jina continued with the story.

"Eve what are you doing?" Jina and Lee looked at their friend, who was drawing what appeared to be a sort of plan.

"Can't you tell?"  Without looking up, Eve continue to draw what looked like a banana peel on the ground.

"Oh my god Eve, you are not planning to do the oldest trick in the book." Lee shook his head, disappointed in his friend.

"Well I don't want to do something really elaborate that'll get me in trouble. Plus the banana peel could have been anyones."

"No, no it can't be." Jina and Lee sat on either side of Eve, who sighed in frustration.

"What should I do then? He really embarrassed me and he also showed that his apologies mean nothing!"

"How about this idea. Be the bigger person. Don't let him get to you or else he will continue to bother you."

Eve had no expression, she couldn't believe that her friend would suggest such a...wait a minute, that's a brilliant plan! Jina might be onto something. If I do that then he'll be confused and realize that his actions were stupid and childish! He'll definitely apologize now.

"Thank you Jina for that idea! I think that just might work!" 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The next morning the trio happened to see the man of the hour, who was trying to bother Eve. But she had no reaction to him, even if he called her. She happened to turn around, unnoticed and she saw him look confused.

"Good job Eve, I'm proud of you." Jina said as she wrapped her arm around her friends shoulder.

This might go better than I thought.

Class had started when he came in and took the only available seat; next to Eve. The two looked at each other and rolled eyes, "What are you doing here? I think your class is in the janitor's closet."

"Oh please, as if! Also, I was here first so you can't ask me what I'm doing here when I should be here."

"Eve and Simon. Is there something you two would like to discuss with the class?"

"Yes sir, she shouldn't be here. Her class is -" Eve covered his mouth with her hand and smiled, "No sir there is nothing. I'm sorry for my classmate's interruption." 

Seeing how Eve didn't remove her hand yet, Simon licked it making Eve silently scream. She glared hard at him and scooted her chair further away from him. He smirked knowing he won.

Class continued as normal until they had to work together for a lab assignment. Their professor forced them to scoot their chairs closer together. The two grunted as they mumbled to each other their findings and wrote them down. It continued for a few more lab assignments but halfway through the semester, things changed.

The two met eye-to-eye and realized the other wasn't half bad. They called truce so that they can continue to improve their lab assignments grades.

Then one day it happened...

"Hey Eve." Simon looked at her as she was looking into the microscope. 

"What's up?"

"Do you by chance have a boyfriend?"

Eve scoffed and didn't look up, "Who's asking?"

"Me." Now she looked up at him and saw he was serious and a little nervous.

"No, I don't. I'm single."

"Oh okay, that's cool. Um, I was wanting to ask you, if you'd like to go out sometime."

"Like on a date?"

"Yeah, like a date. If that's okay with you. If not then I guess it could be like a friend hang out or -" Eve stopped him by placing her hand on top of his. He looked at her with wide eyes.

"I'd love to go on a date with you."

He beamed at her and as she looked back into the microscope, he fist bumped the air. Thinking she didn't see, but she did.

After classes ended, Eve told her two friends what Simon asked. They were shocked to say the least, "I knew you two were getting a long but not that well! Did you say yes?" Jina was worried for her friend, considering the two originally didn't get along from the start.

"Yes I said yes. I mean why not give him a chance. I've already come to learn that he's not as half bad as he seems. Plus, he's actually nice and funny once you get to know him. Oh he was so cute when he was trying to ask me."

Jina watched her friends expressions, she felt relieved and happy to see her happy. Lee felt the same. He thought to himself, if Simon and Eve were enemies to lovers, then why can't he and Jina be friends to lovers?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Stop that's so cute! That just sounds so sweet. I'm glad the two ended up liking each other. But I want to know, if he was her first love then why did they break up?"

"Well I think that story could be told another time. It's already getting late and we have work and you have school." Professor Lee said and Kitty groaned.

"Okay then."

The three stood up and Kitty walked behind them. They went out and it was pouring cats and dogs. They stayed under the awning, "Kitty do you have a ride back to the dorms?"

"I'll call a cab right now. You two go ahead!" As Principal Lim and Professor Lee walked, a car pulled up and someone came out with an umbrella. They couldn't tell who it was until the umbrella went up.

"Minho!" 

He was smiling brightly compared to weather, "Hey Kitty. You thought I was going to let you walk back?" He wrapped an arm around her to keep her close under the umbrella. They bowed and bid goodbye to the adults and got into the car.

"I'm surprised, how did you know I was here?"

"A little birdie told me." Kitty figured it was Yuri since she was the one who knew about the address.

"Well then I'll have to thank the birdie later."

"So how was the dinner?"

"It was so nice!" Kitty turned her body to him, he understood her actions as she was about to tell a story. He's learned that about her and has grown to love it.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

They arrived back to the dorms on time and the rain didn't let up. Minho got out and opened the umbrella first, then went around the car and got Kitty. They continued their conversation which was now about Minho's day.

"Well here you are. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

Kitty held onto the hem of Minho's shirt, "Do you want to stay in for a bit until the rain lets up?"

He looked at her and his face softened, "Okay."

The two went inside luckily without being noticed. Everyone was asleep and then Kitty slowly opened her door and saw Madison was asleep. She closed the door again and directed him to the couch.

"We can watch a movie while we wait."

"Yeah that sounds good."

Please don't fall asleep Kitty. Stay awake this time. You have to see him off once the rain lets up. I mean he could also spend the night. But we do have classes and I don't want him to rush to his dorm so early in the morning to change and all.

"So what did you want to watch?"

"How about The Summer I Turned Pretty?"

"Sure."

They cuddled in each other's arms and started to watch. They finished the first episode when they both woke up. Minho had slightly moved stirring Kitty to wake up. They looked up at each other and smiled, he kissed the top of her forehead and leaned his head on it.

"The rain has stopped now. I need to go back to my dorm."

"Okay, I'll walk you out."

The two got up and stretched. He quietly walked over to the door about to put on his shoes when Yuri came out, "Oh? What are you doing here?"

She went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. She walked over to the door as well, "Oh I was just leaving. It was raining hard earlier and I stayed a little to wait for it to stop."

"Ah okay then. Well bye Minho."

"Bye Yuri." He looked at Kitty and leaned it to kiss her cheek, "Goodnight Kitty."

"Goodnight Minho. Text me when you get to your dorm."

"Will do."

Kitty closed the door behind him and turned to look at a smirking Yuri. "If I didn't come over he would've kissed you on the lips."

"Oh really? Well I wouldn't know now would I?"

The two friends laughed, "I'm happy for you Kitty. I think you and Minho will really be a good match for each other. You two just bring something out in each other."

"Thank you Yuri."

"Of course. Well Goodnight Kitty."

"Goodnight Yuri."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ep 16 doneee~~ what did we think?? I was honestly about to write even more for Eve and Simon but then I remembered this is about Kitty😂. Hehe I gave a lil Kitty and Minho time but nothing crazy...yet🤭

I hope you all enjoyed it 🥺, we're at 8.4k reads now!! 🥳Thank you guys for your love and support🫶🏻  please continue to show by voting, comments and sharing🥹❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.2K 21
WARNING!!! MATURE CONTENTS!!! THE STORY COVER MIGHT LOOK INNOCENT BUT TRUST ME,THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SOFT AND INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...
55.9K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
135K 3.6K 18
❛ 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭, you're a real mean guy❜ ▬▭ 𓄹 𖠗 𝒾n which . . . 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻 and 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼 have cat & dog fi...
141K 5.4K 71
Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails. Unhinged. Things aren't making sense. ...