One Chance Again

By HobiandSpritu

Kim Taehyung 26 years old Cold CEO was forced to marry Jeon Jungkook who is totally a stranger to him after h... More

Introduction to Characters
JUNGKOOK
TAEHYUNG
FIRST MEET
Jungkook in Kim Mansion.
TAE- HA'S BESTFRIEND
WAVES OF TOUCH
DISCUSSION
SHOPPING
HAPPY BUNNY
MARRIAGE
FIRST NIGHT
NIGHTMARE
PAST REVELATION Pt. 1 ( I )
Flashback (Jungkook)
Freedom
Taejung
Wishing on the Stars
First Day At School
Taeha's Mama
Bullies
The Fear
The Fear II
MY PERSONAL TUTOR
FIRST LESSON
LOVE YOURSELF
DINNER DATE ?
KIDNAPPED
CHAOTIC KIDNAPPING
ANOTHER CHAOS
PAST REVELATION PT. 2 (Taehyung)
THE TRAP
THE CLASS TEST
GRADUATION
FIRST K!$$ ??
WORKOUT SESSION
THE JJK MUSICS
RIDING HIGH
DREAMS COMES TRUE
INTERVIEW
CELEBRATION
INSECURITIES
SeCrEt CrUsH
CONFUSION
CHAOTIC NIGHT
TAEKOOK FAN FICTIONS
BAD ROMANCE
GAME I
Hate
MISSION APOLOGY
BIRTHDAY
CONCERT

CONFESSION

2.9K 91 13
By HobiandSpritu

MIRROR.........?

HIS REFLECTION

Kook: this is the person who just hurted me .... you know Hyungi... he doesn't love me. That's why he was ready to give me to someone else........ *sniff*

Tae was confused.... confused what is happening here... what happened just now....

Kook: No one loves me.... no one wants me........

TAe comes out of his confusion and hugs his Kookie who is now crying like a baby.

Kook: Why can't you just confess to me hyungi? Am I not worth to get your love?am I not worth to be in your life? am I that bad and annoying that you are ready to send me away from you?

Tae: N-no baby no I love you so much so so so much that I can do anything to makeyou happy, make you smile and to keep you safe.

Kook: can't you see that I am safe only when you are around me, No one can make me happy more than you can do, No one can love your Kookie as much as you do, Every one just want me for their own needs own profit... 

Tae: But you l-love some one...

Kook: and that someone is this dumb person...... oh god why you make me fall for this old dummy whose brain doesn't function properly....... I don't know which dumbest person giuves you the title of most smartest businessman.....

Kook said pointing at Tae's reflection in the mirror irritated and complained to god . Tae couldn't help himself and started crying.. feeling so much happy that His KOOKIE's  so called SeCrEt CrUsH turns out to be himself.

Tae: You mean y-you love me...? *teary voice*

Kook: Umm.... yes.... 

Kook looks down shy but still tears in his eyes.

Tae: You mean I am your that SECRET CRUSH?

Kook: Yes.....

Tae: You all were talking about me that day?

Kook nods his head as YES

Tae:  But kookie I am soo much older than you.... 

Kook: Age is just a number ..and I hate people who are dumber

Tae: I'm not dumb BTW...

Kook: I said I hate people who are dumber.. I didn't said ... YOU ARE DUMB 

Kook chuckles at his own words.  Tae just rolls his eyes knowing Kook is taunting him.

Tae: BUt will everyone accept our relation? How will people react after knowing our relation

Kook: From when my Hyungi starts thinking about what other will think.... who taught me not to care about anyone's opinion if that decision will make you happy make everyone happy, if you are right.... 

Tae: What about your career ? what if in future you will have to choose between your career and and me? the person who is 13 years older than you

Kook: You are the one who paved my way for me in reaching there. You are the one who was with me during my hard time in gaining that thing called Career..what will I do of that career if you won't be with me,? I am happy now I have everything now just because you are with me. 

TAe: What if Armies won't like this decision of yours?

Kook: I won't care about their decision if they don't accept it. because If they really loved me as their idol They will also be happy in my happiness, my decision. Just like you said earlier that you can do anything to see me happy... If they won't agree with this mean their love for me is fake isn't it hyungi?

Tae nods his head

Kook: I love you and respect you way too much that I won't even care if whole world will be against me. I won't even care if whole world starts hating me.. For me your love is enough.

Kook hugs tae and bury his face in Tae's chest. 

Kook: I love you hyungi I love you so much .. May be love at first sight.. but I was small kid and way too innocent that time to know my feeling towards you. But now I am sure I love you so so much.

Kook kneels down infront of Tae and takes out the RING from his pocket.

Kook: I love you so much that I can't even think of a life without you.My soul, My mind, heart, and my wholr universe revolves around you and you only . I want to be in your embrace for my whole life. I want to drown in your love, I want to love you and get loved by you until my last breathe. I want to waste my precious time in loving you and feeling loved by you, Will you love me until your last breathe just like I do? Will you be with me until death do apart us? Will you keep me safe in your embrace filling my life with your love? Will you give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to our broken selves? Will you give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to our broken hearts? Will you give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to our relationship to make it beautiful ? Will you give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to make our life FULLY LOVED? Will you marry me again hyungie..?

Tae: Yes koo I do accept marrying you again I do agree to give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to our life and to love you till my last breathe ....... but at first get up koo... your knees must be hurting. and I love you too Kookie... and it maybe after you became ready to accept my child-- our taeha as your own child,  Maybe From the time you saved our princess, may be love at first sight too.. but I was heartbroken that time and was not ready to accept the truth.

Kook: You also  loved me from starting?? *shocked*

Tae: Yeah.. I just didn't wanted to accept that.. I was scared to love someone again but as time went on my love for you became more stronger than those fears of being heart broken... I tried to confess my feeling many times after I was sure I Love you but then Age gap and your career, your future became thorns in that way. So I didn't. But now I love you.

Kook: What the Heal (not hell)..... Get lost hyungi.. go and find some oldie for yourself.... I hate you for that. you scardy cat  go away shoo shoo..  I am going to my V.... I'm going to propose him.. at least he have some guts to purpose his lover.... and just look at you look what god gave me as my life partner ? a scardy cat... Let me go to my V now bye i am going.....

Tae: Now that I know you love me and I also confessed my love to you I am not letting even a single fly to see or touch you . I will not even let your so called " V " to see your preety face from far away. You had already confessed your love for me so you belongs to me now you are mine now... only mine...

Kook: I never said that I am Public property tho....

Kook rolls his eyes

Tae: Yeah Don't roll your eyes here. You can roll it on bedroom.

Kook: Why not here and only in bedroom? Is it bad thing? *innocently*

Kook ask in confusion and Tae facepalms himself speaking not so innocent words in front of innocent little bunny.

Jimin: not bad but It's a sexy thing to roll your eyes only under your husband in bed in unholy position baby bunny....

Jimin said popping out of nowhere. Kook turn red after listening to Jimin.

Jimin: Oh God bunny you understood what I said right?..... look at yourself you became fresh red tomato...

Jimin laughs rolling on floor. Tae kicks laughing jimin (not with force) who is still rolling on floor. Kook hides his face in Tae's chest.

Tae: don't listen to that pevert. Let him laugh here and we are going inside now... let's go

Kook nods still hiding his face on Tae's chest.

Tae: Want me to carry you?

Tae whispers in Kook's ear and kook shakes his head as no feeling  shy..

TAe: Aww Is my kookie is shy shy.. you don't have to be shy to ask anything from me baby

Kook: I know... let's goo....

Kook push Tae inwards hiding at tae's back so Tae couldn't see his face. Tae giggles and both went inside leaving jimin at floor  

_____________________________________

Thank you so much to all of you guys for reading and loving this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.3K 21
when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept him and will you both end up together desp...
1.3M 56K 46
Jungkook is a little, he's lonely and self conscious. All he wants is a life he can enjoy, instead of being scared of what's to come. All he wants is...
13.3K 236 6
Taehyung and Jungkook are now married for one year . Taehyung is a workaholic while Jungkook is sweet caring house husband . Both were over the moon...
827K 24.2K 34
Do you believe in love at first sight? No?! Well after this you will. You wake up in a forest unable to remember anything about your life other than...