CELEBRATION

All Kim family were in the backyard welcoming their guests as they held a grand party for their bunny's success. The guest starts coming and congratulate Jungkook. The Party was very grand, all the successful business men and business women, Celebrities, models, producers, Kim's all relatives friends.... all were invited including Kook's friends from college,orphanage ... were invited...

Kook was in stage thanking everyone who came to him to congratulate. After welcoming all guests the party started with cake cutting....... then everyone started enjoying the paryt. Kook was between his college/school friends.

Hyuka: I never knew You were JJK...I was great fan of yours... I was shocked when you revealed your face.....

Hyuka said with shocked expression as he was hearing this news just now.

Kook: Only Soobin knew about it no one else.... because he was the one who helped me to record and upload video in that time.....

Solar: You mean You were talking about him(soobin) yesterday?

Solar, Kook's college friend who saved him him from Minho from getting bullied. She is a sweet girl who loves to make everyone happy. she have a cute smile because of which she can melt anyone. She is also known as bad girl of college (just bad for bad people) also rumors tell that she is leader of team Mamamoo which consist of 4 members which includes....... (You all know it already why to waste my precious time and energy typing their names) She takes care of everyone and loves Kook as her own little brother....

Kook: Umm..... Yeah

Hwasa : and we never knew about it.......  *pouts*

Hwasa, she is also friend of kook and also known as one of the minion of solar.... a very very sweet & kind girl . loves and respect jungkook as her elder brother, as Kook is 2 months elder than her(Just in this FF) . very energetic and cheerful, makes everyone do whatever she wants using her cute behaviors and she is youngest among all of their friend circle.

Moon: Why will he tell us we are not their friends right... *fake sad face*

Moonbyul, (I will call her moon in this story so don't get confused) she is also said to be the minion of Solar . She is also as cheerful as Hwasa and the ultimate drama queen of the group.....loves to make people smile and helps to people in need.

Wheein: He is so much famous that he don't want to keep us as his friends....

Wheein, another minion of Solar who always stick with her, doesn't care about anything or anyone if she gets to spend time with Jungkook, always at Kook's side either he is right or wrong. Loves jk as her little bunny brother. Can do anything to make him happy, loves to tease Kook.

Kook: Why are you all making your own theories..... when you all know that it's not true...... *pouts and looks down at his lap*

Hyuka: Then why didn't you tell us......

Solar: we are not talking to you...

Wheein: We know why you didn't tell us ...

Kook: Why?  *confused*

Wheein: Because we don't deserve to be friend with THE JJK aka THE JEON JUNGKOOK.... he reached so high that he don't want to look at people like us who are like us so low......

Kook: You know it's not the truth........ *whines like a baby*

Solar: we know we know...... you don't trust us too.... so you didn't tell us your secret.

Soobin: Why you all love to tease him like this? You all know the real reason right? Then why are you making him feel guilty......

Hwasa: I don't know why in this earth don't call soobin as Jungkook's minion..... he is the actual minion but always this cruel world call us the minion of solar unnie 

Hwasa rolled her eyes annoyed as soobin again interfared in between their tease.

Soobin: Because I am not like you all. 

Soobin too rolled his eyes imitating Hwasa making everyone laugh.

Solar: BTW I am so happy to know that our Jungkook, our little brother is The JJK.... I feel so proud of you ......

Solar pulls Kook's cheeks making kook whine.

Kook: Don't pull my cheeks nonna... it hurts* whines*

Solar: Ok Ok sorry.....

Kook: Ok enjoy your time guys I have to meet other guests too.....

At the same time Tae comes there.

Tae: Kookie.... Eomma was  asking for you..........

Soobin: Good evening Hyung....... 

Tae smiles at them...

Tae: Good evening everyone.......

Solar: Who is this handsome Jungkook... Is he your brother? 

Soobin wides his eyes as he know that Taekook are married and that is too a secret. Tae looks at Solar and then at Kook

Tae: Kook come fast.... please........

Kook: H-hyung...... wait.......

But Tae left from there without even listening. Kook runs from there chasing Tae..... 

Kook: Hyung...... 

Tae: Go to Eomma she is calling you.....

Kook: But hyung.... where are you going...

Tae: Eomma asked me some work to do some work.... I have to complete before doing anything. I don't want to get scolded in front of everyone... It will be so embarrassing you know....

Tae pouts and looks at Kook who is looking at him 

Kook: Ok come back fast.......

Tae nods and Kook runs towards Hyuna

Kook: Eomma you called me...?

Hyuna looks towards Jungkook who was talking with a group of oldies (hyuna's friends)

Hyuna: Ohh... yes yes ... Meet with them.. they are my friends and friends I told you right I know who is 'MY JJK'  in real... here he is.... 

Misa(random name): Woow we thought your whipped ass was just pretending all that....

Misa  one of Hyuna's friend said looking at Kook...

Misa: JJK... c-can I get your autograph please *puppy eyes*

Kook looks at Hyuna who smiles at him...

Kook: She is my Eomma and you all are her friends which you all are like my Eomma too... and I am like your son too right? ... then why to say please to your son.....?

Bini(random name): Woow he is so sweet just like my fav. sweets.......... I also want to have a selfie and an autograph with you....

Kook: Why not we all click a group pic at first.....

Miya: Yes yes......

Miya said totally whipped for Kook........

Then they click lots of pictures together and talk for some time about random stuffs.....

After some hours Every guest left celebrating the success of THE JJK. Now everyone is at living room plopping at coach as everyone are so tired because of whole party thing.  Everyone were taking rest but Tae was thinking something deeply...........

___________________________________

What do you think Tae is Thinking?

tell me if you know because I don't know

Your author is dumb so she don't know anything.

That's it for today...........