GAME I

It was Jungkook's 30th birthday Taeha and Taejung are 15 years now. As it was Jk's birthday Taeha and Taejung were roaming around when Taeha bump into someone.

TAeha: Owwww....

Taejung: Noona .. are you OK..?

Taejung helps Taeha to get up and tuck off the dirt from her clothes.

???: Ohh I am sorry princess.. BTW I am Yejin.... Kim Yejin

Taeha: I am Kim Taeha and he is my brother Kim Taejung... and it's OK aunty ....

Yejin: OMO... Why are you calling me aunty? Don't you know that I am your mamma? You are my daughter.

Taeha: You must be mistaken Aunty, my mamma is in my home and he is Jeon Jungkook who loves us so so so much

Yejin: Are you sure? that Jungkook is your mama? Didn't your dada told you that Jungkook is his(Tae) second wife or husband.. whatever?

Both Kids looks at Yejin confused. At last they are just 13 years kids right?

TAejung: What do you want from us?

He said raising his eyebrows.

Yejin: I just want my daughter back . Taehyung has throw me out of his life and keep you with himself. I want to be with you TAeha..

Taeha: Why will I trust you aunty

Yejin: First don't call me aunty, please Trust me I am your mamma. I gave birth to you Taeha you are my daughter. If you don't be;ieve I can show proofs....

Yejin says with fake tears.

Taeha: OK show us proof first...

Yejin: Before showing proof I want you to meet your real father Taejung...

Taejung: My real Father..?

Yejin: Yes your real father.... Lucas....he  is your real father not Taehyung..

Lucas comes in front of them

Lucas: Hello son how are you.. I am seeing you after so long time....

Taejung: Is some drama going on here?.... I don't believe both of you. Let's go from here Noona.

Taejung said angrily and holds Taeha's hand 

Taeha: Yeah, We can't waste our precious time listening to some random story of upcoming K-DRAMA

Yejin: Wait wait.. we are not lying, We are saying truth... look at this..

Yejin gives a picture to taeha and it was Taehyung's and Yejin's Wedding picture. Both Taeha and Taejung got shocked.

Yejin: See I told you I am saying truth... and here is the picture of me when you were in my tummy.

Yejin gives another picture where Yejin was having big tummy.

Yejin: and this picture is of that time when I see you for the first and last time.

Yejin gives another picture when she was holding Taeha when she was so much small... maybe 2 month...?

Yejin: I loved your dada so much but he throw me out of his house and life. because he was in love with Jungkook.

Lucas: And about you(taejung) you are my son.. my baby I also loved Jungkook so much but he escape away with Taehyung because I was not as rich as Taehyung. That was not first time, Jungkook used to cheat on me with some other people who are rich, just because they have lots of money and I don't have.

Taeha: You are talking about my mama... don't you...

 Lucas: I searched for him everywhere and when I get to know that He was with Taehyung, I came to take you both with me but they beat me a lot and insulted me. They put wrong alligation on me and send me to jail.