CONFESSION

MIRROR.........?

HIS REFLECTION

Kook: this is the person who just hurted me .... you know Hyungi... he doesn't love me. That's why he was ready to give me to someone else........ *sniff*

Tae was confused.... confused what is happening here... what happened just now....

Kook: No one loves me.... no one wants me........

TAe comes out of his confusion and hugs his Kookie who is now crying like a baby.

Kook: Why can't you just confess to me hyungi? Am I not worth to get your love?am I not worth to be in your life? am I that bad and annoying that you are ready to send me away from you?

Tae: N-no baby no I love you so much so so so much that I can do anything to makeyou happy, make you smile and to keep you safe.

Kook: can't you see that I am safe only when you are around me, No one can make me happy more than you can do, No one can love your Kookie as much as you do, Every one just want me for their own needs own profit... 

Tae: But you l-love some one...

Kook: and that someone is this dumb person...... oh god why you make me fall for this old dummy whose brain doesn't function properly....... I don't know which dumbest person giuves you the title of most smartest businessman.....

Kook said pointing at Tae's reflection in the mirror irritated and complained to god . Tae couldn't help himself and started crying.. feeling so much happy that His KOOKIE's  so called SeCrEt CrUsH turns out to be himself.

Tae: You mean y-you love me...? *teary voice*

Kook: Umm.... yes.... 

Kook looks down shy but still tears in his eyes.

Tae: You mean I am your that SECRET CRUSH?

Kook: Yes.....

Tae: You all were talking about me that day?

Kook nods his head as YES

Tae:  But kookie I am soo much older than you.... 

Kook: Age is just a number ..and I hate people who are dumber

Tae: I'm not dumb BTW...

Kook: I said I hate people who are dumber.. I didn't said ... YOU ARE DUMB 

Kook chuckles at his own words.  Tae just rolls his eyes knowing Kook is taunting him.

Tae: BUt will everyone accept our relation? How will people react after knowing our relation

Kook: From when my Hyungi starts thinking about what other will think.... who taught me not to care about anyone's opinion if that decision will make you happy make everyone happy, if you are right.... 

Tae: What about your career ? what if in future you will have to choose between your career and and me? the person who is 13 years older than you

Kook: You are the one who paved my way for me in reaching there. You are the one who was with me during my hard time in gaining that thing called Career..what will I do of that career if you won't be with me,? I am happy now I have everything now just because you are with me. 

TAe: What if Armies won't like this decision of yours?

Kook: I won't care about their decision if they don't accept it. because If they really loved me as their idol They will also be happy in my happiness, my decision. Just like you said earlier that you can do anything to see me happy... If they won't agree with this mean their love for me is fake isn't it hyungi?