CONCERT

Today was the day of kookies concert whole kim family were so excieted to go to concert and bunny boi is preparing for surprise. He was so nervous at the same time so so much happy and excited.
Kookie is excited and nervous because he was planning for surprise for his Family as well as for his Armies.
Kookie is now inside changing room in backstage. Tae waiting outside.

Tae: Jeon Jungkook.... aren't your 5 minutes finished yet?

Kook: coming hyungie... please 2 minutes.

Tae: are you coming out or i'm coming inside.

Kook: no no im out

Kook comes out of the changing room.

Tae: what were you doing? You were already ready from home?

Kook: i was doing practice.

Tae: you already did that in home. I said you were foing well right? Why are you taking so much stress.

Kook: nothing hyungi.. you wont understand what was i practicing lets go its already time for me to go to stage. And you dont forget that you are the main guest for today... Oh mah Godness.... lets go fast...

Kook left from there fanning himself.

Tae: what happend to him? And how i  became main guest for his concert? And what was he practicing?

Tae looks at his reflection in the mirror as if he was questioning that reflection and shrugged his shoulder.

Tae: dont know.. whatever lets go tae.

Tae left from there and goes ro his sit in front row. Soon the timer started and Armies start chanting JJk's name..

JJk comes in the stage and started performing 'standing next to you' he finish all his performances.

Kook: the concert is at the end but i had a surprise for all of you. As you qll know i was already in relationship... its not only relationship but today I wanted to reveal that I was married since 14 years.

Whole fandom gasps as according to their calculation kook got married in the age of 15.

Kook: my marriage was held in little complicated situation but you wont believe that this marriage was the best decision of my life. I got married at the age of 15.

Kook tooks a deep breathe and looks at Tae who was looking at him surprised along with whole kim family.

Kook: I was orphan and used to live in xyz orphanage till the age of 13. After that a stranger came to me and took me with him saying the owner of the orphanage is sick and me being innocent bean goes with him without thinking anything. And like this at the age of 13 i got raped by the stranger whom i later get to know that he is son of orphanage owner.  He raped me again and again and i couldnt do anything. I got pregnant when i was 14 and later they throw me out after using me till they want. Then i meet a princess an angle because of whom i am here today. I meet my little angle kim Taeha... then i married to her dadda Kim Taehyung for her.

Kook told whole story of his life to his Armies...

Kook: and now I am living my happy life with my hyungie and my family. You all know me as JJK Jeon Jungkook but today I proudly want to announce that I am not a Jeon But Kim Jungkook. I am married to a boy and I am a gay.....

Kook: I know being gay is not considered as good thing in our society but i am not afraid to announce it today. I have my husband and my family by my side and that is very much enough for me. And about my Armies... may be after knowing I am gay.. you might started hating me but i also k ow that there are many armies who suppout me for who I am and for my music.

Kook looks at tae.

Kook: I love you TaeTae Hyungie.. you were there for me since the starting. You were my tutor. You were my saviour, you became light in my dark life, you supported me for doing everything, you became guardain to me, my strength, my happiness, you were the one who led the coerect way to me you were the one who paved the way to this beautiful life. I love you so much and you are my everything.  Im so happy and thankful to god that he gives you to me.

Tae comes to stage and kook runs to him. Kook throws himself towards tae and tae securely holds kook in his arms. Both hugs each other like their life depends upon each other.

On the other side

Taeha: what do you think taejung ? Will they remember us or as always will forget us and goes deep in their own romantic world.

Taejung: i cant say anything i  this case Nonna... lets just wait for our destiny...

Taeha: what destiny? We are their children already..

Taejung: yeah i know but we are not allowed in their romantic world nah... only they two rules over there we are nowhere around that world...

Taeha: yeah you are right... lets just accept that Taekook is the best couple and noone can seperate them not even us..

Jinho; not even Taekook can seperate Taekook...

Taeha/Taejung: you are right...

Limme this Kook reveal their relationship. Armies accept Taekook couple and they already used to ship them . They were so happy to know that their ship sail in real world too not just in fiction.

Taekooks love became more deeper day by day and they lived happily ever after...

Finally the end of this series.

I know I finished the series in rush but I was not getting further ideas to continue it.

Well this book finished but i will soon start new book wait for that