CHAOTIC NIGHT

Both goes inside and saw everyone at Living room.

Hyuna: Congrats son.. You accept to marry my little bunny again.

Hobi: The KIM TAEHYUNG the great Business person is going to marry THE JEON JUNGKOOK... the famous Idol/singer/pianist will be the breaking news in every channel in every media, everywhere in the world 

Hobi said being dramatic

Hyuna: Every fans of TAE and KOOK  will cry as they will lose a chance to get them. specially JJKsheartuuu...huuuuhuuuu uuhhhhhh *fake cry wiping her fake tears*

Tae: I don't know why everyone is obsessed with my little husband.... *annoyed*

Hyuna: Yeah I am obsessed for him what can you do? I will touch him *touch Kook* hold his hand *holds Kook's hand* hug him *hugs kook* kiss him*kiss kook's both cheeks*.. what can you do in that?..... Nothing right? so get the Fuc--aham aham.... fuchsia and get lost from here.

Kook: What is fuschseeya....

Tae: Fuchsia is a bright purplish-red color.  If you will mix red, pink and purple paint together well you will get this color.

Kook: Woww...... 

TAe: Let's leave all this but how did you know my Kookie  had just proposed me?

Suga: He was planning this from last week.... 

Sojun: That's the reason he has been ignoring you from days.

Tae: Why to ignore me for that.?

RM: You know him very well Tae that he  can't handle any secrets in his stomach specially in front of you

Jin: Yes just like Rm can't handle any thing in his hand...

Rm : Baby.. is it really important to taunt me every time... 

Rm whines with small pout. Jin rolls his eyes...

Rm: Don't roll your eyes here baby you can roll your eyes in bed--

Kook: Yeaahhhhh---- ehat an unholy people live in this house........

Kook runs to their shared bedroom shouting loudly making others shock.. Tae to chuckle and make Jimin laugh again rolling in doorstep.

Suga: What happened to him?... *confused *

Tae: I mistakely  said same line as Namjoon hyung when kookie rolled his eyes to me . He didn't understand what i said but Jimin said it's meaning in unholy way so may be because of that He reacted like that.

All made Oh face understanding the situation.

TAe: Ok I am also going to my room Good night all of you

Jimin: To make your Kookir roll his eyes under you?

TAe: Shut up chim...

Tae punch Jimin's arms hardly and left from there.

Jimin: Yeah I was just joking you alien. You don't have to hit me so hard ... Ahhhh uhhhhh you broke my arm...

Jimin fake cried walking towards his room bidding good night to everyone. Suga followed him and others also goes to their rooms.

IN TAEKOOK'S BEDROOM

Tae enters in their bedroom and he froze in his place seeing the familiar view in front of him. He saw his Kookie only in bathrobe, revealing coler bone, smooth milky thighs, shiny skin curvy body. Taehyung gulps hard when he saw Kookie untie the bathrobe  and about to slide it down but.........

Kook: AAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

Tae panics hearing kook shout out loud and about to ask kook why he was shouting but Kook runs towards Tae and throw himself in Tae's arms climbing and wrapping his legs in Tae's waist, Hands hugging tae's neck tightly...

Tae: W-Why did you s-shout koo?

Kook: C-c-c-Ch-COCKROACH..... AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... i-t's coming to me    PLEase   SAVE ME SAVE ME~~~~

Kook sings SAVE ME with his " scared panic mode " voice, Shouting loudly..... echoing in whole house. tae climbs on bed still kook in his arms...

TAe: Where? where?  ......

Kook: There.... 

pointing at dressing table.

Tae: OK you stay here... I will see

Kook:  NOOOO........What if that ugly creature come to me getting attracted by my beauty.*screaming*

Tae: Ok i got that creature.. 

Tae climbs out of bed and throws the ugly creat--- I mean Cockroach out of the window.

Tae: It's gone now....

Kook looks at window and sighs. At the same time Both heard knocks and bangings in the door

Hyuna: Open the door... What happend?

Tae opens the door after helping kook wear his night dress. Everyone comes inside. Kook still on bed standing.

Jimin: What just happened here? Did This alien did something Unholy to you bunny? 

Jin: What was that screaming thing?

Kook: No no  I just saw an ugly creature named COCKROACH... AHHHhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Hearing this Jimin, Hobi, Hyuna, and Jin jumps and climb to the bed and hugs Kook screaming.

Jimin: AHHHhhhhhhhh throw that little thing out........ I hate that thing.

Hyuna: Why is that dirty creature doing in my house???

Jin: Which dirty creature you are talking about? There are lots of dirty and wired creatures living at this house.

JIn said glaring at Namjoon who just shrug of jin's words..

Hyuna: For now I am talking about that cockroach......

Kook: IT's gone already Eomma and hyungs.

Jimin: really?..

Kook: Yes.. Tae hyungi has kicked that ugly creature out of window. You don't have to be scared now.

Jimin: Huh.. scared.. Who? me? No I wasn't scared at all I was just giving them company.

Jimin comes down from the bed.

Kook: Ohhh

Others were also about to come down but..

Tae: Oh god  kook stay there only that cockroach might have came back and it rest beside the bed.

TAe said pointing near Jimin. Jimin screams out loud and jump in the bed again. People in the bed were also about to scream but they got that Tae just joked when People in ground started laughing. They also laugh except for jimin.

TAe: I- I just said It m-might come B-back...hahahha why a-are you getting scared?

Sojun: You are so funny Jimin... hahaha... just a second ago you said you aren't scared and ..hahahah.... you... j-jump in bed

JImin: Idiot Alien never leaves the chance to make me embarrassed in front of everyone. Can't he keep quite and act with me? God why do I got a soulmate com brother-in-law like this.. like can't he keep quite?... whatever I will surely take my revenge on you... 

____________________

that's much for today

See you in next part bye💜💜💜