Jungkook in Kim Mansion.

Hobi and Tae enters in loving room with Tae-Ha in Tae's Arms. Jin, Namjoon, Hyuna and Suga were talking about something when Suga noticed them coming inside.

Suga: What happened to your car Tae?

Hyuna: Tae0Ha? She was with Yuna right? Where is she?

Hobi: She is in police station right now.

Namjoon: What? in police station but Why?

Hobi: She was going to kidnap Tae-Ha.

Suga: Kidnap? How dare she. 

Hyuna runs towards Tae and checks Tae-Ha if she is alright or hot.

Hyuna: She is not hurt right?

Hobi: No mom she isn't. Thanks to those boys who saved her from those kidnappers as well as from getting into accident.

Suga: Who boys?

Hobi They ar--  what the F-*looks at Hyuna and shakes his head * s-shit... we only know their first name*chuckles nervously*

Namjoon: But What did police said about them (Yuna and the man)?

Hobi: They said They will hire CBI for the further investigation..

Jimin: : and you won't believe that they hired CBI Jimin for this case.

Jimin pops out of nowhere taking all attention towards him.  He was in his CBI dress looking all handsome but cute at the same time.

Suga: Are you even real Jiminie You look more adorable and cute in this dress now * totally whipped for his husband*

Jimin: Yeah I know right? *smiles shyly* But shut up *glares at Suga* I am in my duty now. It's CBI Jimin. Not. Your. Jiminie. get it Mr. Min? * push his hairs backwards*

Suga: Yeah yeah I get it Mr. CBI . I'll see you later at night *mumbles last line for himself only*

Jimin: Tae From the case I get to know that Yuna is one of the criminal who has been active in human trafficking since last 4 years. She is also involved in drug and weapon dealing. You can say she is criminal and she is working for someone. 

Tae: For whom? 

Tae finally spokes coming out from his thought land.

Jimin: We are still investigating about it. I heard that two boys saved our Tae-Ha? I'll have to talk to them.

Hobi: Yeah but the thing is we forget to ask about them. We even don't know their names

Jimin: Oh.. no worries I'll find by my own. Hyung (Jin ) Take care of Tae-Ha please and please don't let anyone come inside. I'm taking Hobi Hyung Tae and Namjoon Hyung with me and you (Yoongi) also come with me.

They all nods. Tae gives Tae-Ha to Jin and pecks her forehead and all of them left from there to the spot where they meet Jungkook and Soobin sometime ago. Jimin and his team starts their investigation and after sometime they get to know that they both are now in XXX Cafe so all of them move towards XXX Cafe.