INSECURITIES

Everyone goes to their own rooms and freshen up after taking rest for some time. Kook comes out of the bathroom and saw Tae is laying in the bed in his deep thoughts again... Kook had noticed that Tae was thinking about something in living room few minutes ago... Kook get's worried and walks towards Tae. Kook sits beside Tae and slides inside the blanket near tae resting his head in Tae's chest.

Kook: Hyungi............

Kook calls Tae softly.Tae just humms in response

Kook: What happened to you? What are you thinking? Is there any problems?

Tae: What...? I mean Why are you asking?

Kook: You are looking so worried....? does something happened?

Tae: It's nothing Kookie... just some work pressure.

Kook: Ohh....

Kook said but he knew it's not just work pressure. something else is bothering him(Tae) and Kook decieded he will find it out anyhow....

Tae: Let's sleep... You must be tired ...... and you also have recording tomorrow right?

Kook just nods his head in Tae's Chest and close his eyes but he was not sleeping. He can feel Tae is looki-- staring at him but he still kept closing his eyes..

     FLASHBACK || At CELEBRATION PARTY

 Kook and his friends were playing Truth and Dare Tae was sitting little away from them with Jimin and Hyunsik(his and Jimin's Childhood friend). few minutes later Jimin left as Yoonji and jinho are fighting for Taeha and Taejung's attention. Hyunsik also left for washroom, that's when he looks towards Kook where he saw kook is playing with them . They were giving each other funny dares and asking funny questions.... That's when the bottle stops in Kook and he choose Truth. 

Solar: So this bunny boi choose truth... so the question is How did you feel when Suho (their one of the classmate) proposed you in front of whole class?.....

Kook: Simply nothing....

Now everyone is distracted from the game they were playing and concentrates in the hot topic...

Hwasa: He was the heartrob of our school and you just simply rejected him why?

Kook: Because he is not my type...

Wheein: Whole uni (boys and Girls) dies for his attention, For single glance from him and you are saying He is not your type.? He is Handsome, He has attractive body. what is lack in him?

Wheein said slightly not satisfied of Kook's answer.

Kook:  Is handsome face and attractive body everything to date someone?

Kook questioned to his friends slightly disappointed at his friends thinking.....

Solar: If not him(suho) you must have someone whom you love or like or have crush.....?

Solar ask and Kook blush hard in her question

Tae can clearly see and hear them.... His heart was Beating so fast at the question... He even don't know Why but He just want to listen no from his Kookie.... 

 kook nods his head and covers his face too shy to face his friends.... His friends Just awed at the shy Bunny in front of them. on the other hand Tae felt like his heart is being stabbed with knife for more than 1000 times....... 

Moon: Woow .... tell us his /her name... 

Hwasa: Are you in relationship Already?

Solar: Is he just your Crush or you like him/her?