MY PERSONAL TUTOR

Jungkook wakes up early in the morning and runs in the kitchen after doing his morning routine. He starts making breakfast for whole family. He was cutting some vegetables when Hyuna enters in kitchen and got shock to see Jungkook cooking .

Hyuna: Jungkook... What are you doing here. You were supposed to get ready for your school right?

Jungkook looks down with teary eyes.

Hyuna: What happened to you ? Why are you crying?  Did Tae said you something? Did he scold you? TAE ... KIM TAEHYUNG COM DOWN BEFORE I COME THERE AND BREAK YOUR NOT SO HANDSOME FACE... * shouts from kitchen *

Everyone comes out of their room and goes to kitchen and all got worried as they saw Jungkook in teary eyes.

TAe also comes there running still in his night dress and messy hair.

Tae : What Happened Eomma...? *Sleepy tone*

Hyuna: How dare you to scold my baby bunny? *angry*

TAe: When did I scold him ? *Tae looks at Jungkook who is looking down pouting cutely*

Hyuna and others also looks at him and coo at him as he was looking so cute.

Hyuna: He scold you right?

Kook shook his head as "NO" and Tae looks at Hyuna with done face.

Tae : You always blame on me without even knowing anything. and you( Kook) can't you say that to her.

Jungkook looks at TAe and again looks down.

Kook: I tried to say that but she didn't let me speak.*pouts agHobi: You should listen at first before creating chaos Eomma.

Tae: Oh my precious sleep get ruined just because of childishness of an old lady

Hyuna immediately pulls Tae's ear who screams in pain.

Tae: aaahhhh Eomma I'm sorry.

Jimin: That's why I always suggest you to train your tongue so that your ear won't get punished * Laughs out loud*

Tae: Shut up...*glaring at Jimin

Hyuna: You shut up... Baby bunny If he didn't scold you then why were you crying a while ago

Tae: What? He was crying? But why?

Hyuna: I just asked him that he was supposed to get ready for school and he starts crying. Did I said something wrong?

Tae understands what was the reason so he grabs Jungkook's Hand and drags him towards their room ( Jungkook and Taehyung has their personal room as well as shared room too ) 

Tae: We will be there before breakfast. Before that don't disturb us.

Both of them left from there. Tae drags kook inside their room and lock the door from inside so that no one will disturb them between their talks.

[ A/N: Yeah TALKS ONLY don't run your pervert brains ]

Tae: Sit there... *points at bed*

Jungkook silently sits in bed obeying his husband. Tae goes near him and kneels down infront of him holding Kook's smoll hands in his own.

Tae: How old are you?

Jungkook looks at Tae confused. 

Kook: Huh..? uhhh F- Fifteen

Tae: Who am I to you?

Kook: H-Husband?

Tae: What are your duties towards me?