SeCrEt CrUsH

The Bunny Boi chuckles seeing his 'Tae Hyungi'.. 'His Husband' crying for the first time, alone, in the washroom. He is seeing his Husband Crying for the first time . Why? Because his Husband, HIS HYUNGI Finds out that he(Kook) is having a SeCrEt CrUsH

 Yes Kook wasn't asleep..... He followed Tae to washroom when Tae left the bed. He wanted to know Why HIS HYUNGI is looking so sad, depressed and trying his best to ignore Kook.

Kook chuckles again and started to do happy dance looking at HIS HYUNGI, who is crying... why? Just because HE(Tae) is Loves him too... HIS HYUNGI cried for Him, His hyungi confessed(OFC not directly) that he loves HIS KOOKIE so much. 

Is Kook doing wrong Dancing happily in this moment?......

Will people call him heartless or mental for him dancing at the moment when his husband is crying?

He doesn't know that and he doesn't care about them but, He knows only one thing that his..............SECRET CRUSH also CRUSHES over him too........

He doesn't know but he is just sooooo much happy that he couldn't stop himself to feel tooo much overwhelmed knowing that LOVE of his life LOVES him back.

THE JEON JUNGKOOK was " SECRETLY" in Love with THE KIM TAEHYUNG...

and

 THE KIM TAEHYUNG was "SECRETLY" in love with THE JEON JUNGKOOK

Both were very big names of their country...

Both have lots of fanbase in their own place

Both are loved by people around them

Both are very famous

But,

 Will people accept it if they get to know that both these BIG names are connected to each other.

Will people accept their relation?

Will people still love them after knowing these 2 big names love each other?

Will people accept their age gap relation?

Will people accept same gender relation... that too with 13 years of age gap?

Kook don't know that

Kook don't care that

WHY?

Because his love is pure....

For him love is love

Love doesn't see status, situation, rich or poor, gender, color, place, 

Love is just a pure feeling in which we feel euphoric , heaven, safe,

LOVE-'Long-lasting Original Valuable Emotions'.

For Kook.... Tae is his inspiration, his tutor, his crush, his love, his husband, his safe place, his guardian(of the gallaxy), basically, his everything

Kook heard the foot steps. so he runs towards the bed and lay down wrapping himself with blanket OFC acting if he is sleeping . Tae comes out of washroom and looks at Kook.He sighs and kook chuckles  under the blanket.

Tae comes near bed and lay down beside kook and takes him in his embrace. Tae know that Kook is deep sleeper and he won't get disturbed with all these movements. 

Tae: Will you leave me Kookie? I don't know if I have any rights to claim you as mine or not. I don't know  keeping you with me is good for you or not but I can understand if you will be with someone else. I will understand if you will l-leave me . I also understand that revealing our relation can destroy your career. This was your dream to be a singer and you it with lots of struggles. I don't want to ruin it by holding you to me kookie.