Bullies

It was & in the Morning and Jungkook is panicking as he was already late for his school. He wake up late and as a result he is in too much hurry. He is scared what will Tae do to him cause just yesterday Tae has warned him that he don't like imperfection and here he is late today.

kook: You are dead today Jungkook. youe sleeping habit will take you to huge problem one day. Before you used to get beaten by that devil (Lucas) and now here is another devil( Tae) to scold you. hff Finally I'm ready. Let's run.. Dhasi run run  run.....

Kook comes downstairs directly infront of Tae.

Let's go Hyungie.. we'll be late

Tae: Have Breakfast at first

Kook: But I'll be late if I'll sit for eating.

Tae: and you will fall sick if you will skip your meal.

Tae pulls Jungkook to dining table and puts a plate in front of him.

Kook: You said i can't skip school. I'll eat in cafe later. You also said you don't like imperfection.

Tae: Eat fast. 

Kook: I can't eat before others eat?

Tae: Why?   it's your duty to obey your husband right? * Kook nods*  So, it's my order to eat it now.  fast you don't have whole day.

Jungkook nods and both eats their breakfast. After finishing Tae goes out and Jungkook takes his bag and other necessary things. Jungkook comes out only to see Tae waiting for him in front of the mansion leaning in his car.

Tae: Okay Sit inside fast. 

Tae opens the front door for Kook then sits in driver sit and drove off. Aftre few minutes they reach school.

Tae: We are here.. Take your bag from back

Kook:Okay.... Thank You...

Tae: Take care of yourself and concentrate in studies . Don't put yourself in trouble and eat in lunch break hmm?

Kook: Okay Hyung....

Tae: Good Boy... Bye I'll come to pick you up 

Kook: Okary Hyungie Bye...

Jungkook goes inside and Tae also drove off from there.

||  INSIDE THE SCHOOL  ||

Jungkook was finding Hyuka when he bump into someone makingself fall.

Kook: Ouch... Ahhhh I'm sorry 

He looks up and saw it was Minho. 

Kook: Ohh it's you Hello... 

Kook says with smile but his smile fade away when Minho grabs his chin harshly.

Minho: I think your little friend didn't say who am I right?

That's when He remembers What Hyuka said some days ago.

Kook: Ohhh... I-I'm sorry.... I-I forget

Onew: But from now you won't forget us and also your manners.

Saying this they starts to beat Jungkook. Jungkook was crying and begging them to leave but they were beating them. Hyuka come there seeing the bunch of students and loud noises but his eyes widened when he saw The group SHINee beating his friend. He anyhow stops them.

Hyuka: Sunbae-nim p-please leave h-him

Minho looks at Hyuka and again at Kook who is now crying out loud.