DISCUSSION

It's already been 1 week Jungkook is staying at Kim Mansion and he is now close to everyone. Everyone specially Tae-Ha loves him soo much. About Soobin, He already went to his own home.

Jimin search about the information of Soobin and Jungkook too and gets to know that Soobin is Son of Choi Hyun-Woo and Choi Jae-Sang. They abandon him when they gets to know that he is bisexual and Soobin started to live on his own and few weeks ago he meets with Jungkook.

 He also gets to know that Jungkook is Orphan who was living in XYZ Orphanage. But he didn't knew why Jungkook left orphanage before 18. Soobin and Jungkook told that Soobin's family used to live near orphanage and they became friends that time.

Soobin's parents didn't like Soobin playing with orphanage kids so he moved on to other place. They got apart that time because of soobin's parents.

________________________

KIM MANSION || LIVING ROOM||   

Jungkook was in Kitchen helping Hyuna to prepare dinner. Jin and Jimin just come home after their duty overs and they are now in their rooms getting fresh. Kids are sleeping peacefully in their own places.

Hyuna: Jungkook pass me that bowl please.

Kook: Here.. mom dinner is almost ready you go and take rest I'll put it in table.

Hyuna: Ok but be careful don't hurt yourself Hmm.. *left towards living room.*

Jimin just comes out of room and sit beside Hyuna.

Hyuna: So, how was your day Jimin?

Jimin: So so much tiring.. that Yuna and her minion is not ready to split anything.

Jin: I think I must visit your headquarter. I will make them split the truth just in a snap. 

Jimin: Yeah yeah as if you are doing it daily.

Jin: I don't do that daily but I know how to make them split.

Jimin: You only know how to eat and cry watching k-drama.

Jin: As if you have never cried. Do you forget how you were crying when Yoongi ignored you when you were trying to approach to him? *evil smirk*

Yoongi: He cried that time? *shocked*

Yoongi spoke popping out of nowhere with Tae, Namjoon and Hobi.

Tae: Yeah he was complaining like a small kid who didn't get a candy.

Jimin: I was not crying ok? I was just little hurt.*embarrassed*

Hyuna: Stop teasing my child.  change yourself and come for dinner and you(Jin) go and help Jungkook.

Jin: Ok mom

All of them left to their work as ordered by Hyuna.

Jimin: When will dad come?

So-Jun: Do you miss me that much?

Jimin: Yeah dinner was ready so I asked.

______________________

Everyone was in dinning room eating and talking about random things.

Tae: Dad we are need your help regarding the current project.

So-Jun: OFC let's talk after dinner.

Tae nods. Everyone finish dinner and sit in living room except Jungkook. Jungkook is in his room with Tae-Ha. she was crying too much so Jungkook takes her to his room so they won't get disturbed.