Freedom

NEXT DAY

Taehyung opens his eyes when he feel sunlight in his face. He groan and then he feel something is hugging is waist. He looks down and a smile appear in his face when he saw a small figure hugging his waist tightly resting his head in Tae's chest. Jungkook was looking sooo cute

 Jungkook was looking sooo cute

Tae : Jungkook..... Jungkook wake up see it's already morning......

After listening to Tae's voice Jungkook gets up quickly and started to apologize

Jk: I am sorry Hyung.. please forgive me I will wake up early from next time

Tae also gets up from bed and goes towards Jungkook. Without thinking twice Tae immediately hugs Jungkook.

Tae: shh shh it's ok Jungkook.... It's okay calm down I'm not mad at you for waking up late. It's okay even if you wake up late in no one is going to say anything to you.

Jungkook calm down and Tae send him to do his morning routine. After Jungkook comes out from bathroom Tae Also go for doing his morning routine. When he comes to room he saw Jungkook sitting in the edge of bed.

Tae: what happened to you now...

Jungkook looks towards Tae then at bed where he has placed a dress for Tae. Tae also look at bed.

Tae: you prepare this for me? * Smiling*

Jungkook nods.

Tae grabs the dress and go back to bathroom. He comes back wearing the clothes prepared by Jungkook.

Tae: ok let's go.... Everyone must be waiting for us.

Both goes downstairs and see that everyone has already settled down waiting for both of them. Tae takes his seat but Jungkook stands beside Tae.

Jin: what happened Jungkook sit down and eat.

Jungkook shakes his head as "no"

Kook: I-I  will eat later.... After ---

Tae: Jungkook sit down here

Tae pulls Jungkook and makes him sit beside him knowing what Jungkook might be thinking now.

Tae takes plate and puts it Infront of him. Tae serves food for him when Jungkook is just sitting there looking at every moves of Taehyung. Tae looks at Jungkook and signals him to eat.

Tae: eat now.....

Jungkook looks down at his lap with teary eyes

Hyuna: Jungkook what happened? Didn't you liked the food?

Jin: if you didn't liked it just tell me I'll make something else for you.

Tae: do you want something else Jungkook?

Jungkook shakes his head

Tae: Then why are you not eating?

Kook: I-I never eat with a-anyone before. I always e-eat alone a-at last.... They never let me eat with them but after I come here -