DINNER DATE ?

It was 6 in the evening. As Tae said they had come out for the dinner but before going to the restaurant they had came to a shopping as it was still early to do dinner. Jungkook as always is jumping up & down in excitement as  he is going to get new clothes and study materials again.

Kook: Hyungi you know Jungkookie loves reading books.

Jungkook said out of nowhere looking towards the specific store. Tae follows Jungkook's eyes and smile when he saw a book store. Tae looks at Jungkook who is still looking towards book store

Tae: yeah I know. but let's go fast or we will be late while returning home?

Taehyung know that Jungkook is asking to buy him books but before that he thought to tease him a little.

Kook: Okay let's go.

Jungkook said and walks inside the mall slowly with a pout. Tae chuckles a little and follows Jungkook inside.

Tae: What happened to your energy level? you were jumping around a while ago.

Kook: Nothing. I just got tired .

Jungkook said in low voice with a bit of annoyance and huge bit of sadness.

Then both of them did some shopping. Well tae was choosing everything for Jungkook and himself along with their family. Jungkook could have been excited for whatever he see new but not today as he was extremely depressed as he didn't get his book. After packing the whole store both of them walks out of the mall. Jungkook still in sad.. no still in extreme depression mode but tae stops in front of Book store.

 When Jungkook saw Tae stops in front of Book store Jungkook gave him a hopeful eyes. He smiles a little thinking Tae is going to take him to book store but   his smile and hope fade away when he listen what Tae said next.

Tae: Oh god I forget to buy my precious Bandanas.

Tae looks at Jungkook who is now having tears in his eyes. tae quickly goes towards Jungkook.

Tae: But let it go for now. Does kookie needs something? *soft tone*

Jungkook looks at Tae surprised getting a new nickname from him. Tae himself got surprised hearing himself giving nickname for Jungkook.

Kook: kookie...? *surprised*

Tae clears his throat and  walks towards the book store. Jungkook follows him jumping again as Tae finally asked him if he needs something or not.

Kook: Hyungie... Can I buy this?

TAe looks towards what Jungkook is pointing at and it was Iron man Book series

Tae: You love Iron man?

Kook nods his head with a bit of worried pout.

Tae: Then take it.

Kook looks at Tae surprised as he thought that Tae is going to say NO to him.

Tae: You can take it but in one condition.

Kook: What is it?

Tae: That you will balance your time for your studies and other classes too. not just hanging out in iron man.

Kook: Yes Yes I promise I will manage time for everything.

Tae: I will take it back if you will hang out only on this.

Kook: Okay * pouts hugging the books tightly as if Tae is going to snatch it from him*

Tae paid for books and both left to a fancy restaurant. Jungkook is admiring everything in the restaurant as it was looking so much beautiful and luxurious which he never saw before. Tae smiles at his little husband's cute behaviour. They are eating their food talking to each other-- I mean Kook talking and Tae listening.