CHAOTIC KIDNAPPING

Jungkook was in car in the grip of two men. He is trying to push both of them but they were too strong.

Kook: Leave me ... who are you?....why you take me with you ?... Where are we going? .......Where are you taking me?........ Do you know Me?........ Do I know You? .......Did you Kidnapped me? .....

Man 1: Can't you shut up your mouth? just keep quite

Kook: But I don't know you..... What is your(Man 1) name?... and what is your( man 2) name?...... Are you both dumb.... no no you are not you (man 1) just scold me ... but are you (man 2) dumb?... tell me in sign language I will understand.

Man 2 : Just shut up don't irritate me.

Kook: Ohh you aren't dumb too... then why were you silent? Why didn't you talk anything? Aren't you two friends? Ohh are you two still going to school just like me? because you are wearing a uniform like mine one. hehe aren't you two old enough to go to school? 

Driver: We are here. Get off fast.

Both the men get off the car and pulls Jungkook out of the car

Kook: Wait wait.. why are you pulling me like that I'm coming by my own. I'm not any animal that you have to pull me like this. leave....

Jungkook free himself from them and walks with them he stops when he see an abondoned house

Kook: Are we going inside this house?..... Isn't it creepy?...... Will there be a Ghost there inside?..... will ghost be lady or a man?.... How will ghost look?.... will they look creepy ?.... or they will be cute and beautiful like me or Handsome like Tae Hyungi?

Man 1: Why can't you keep you mouth shut for a single second? 

Kook: I just asked.... *pouts*

Man2: Leave that and let's go inside

Kook: Ok let's go....

kook runs inside leaving both of them outside. both looks at each other shocked.

Man 2 : Did we really Kidnapped this kid? or he came here to roam around.

Man 1: Don't know...  let's go inside or she is gonna cut us into pieces.

Both of them runs inside following Kook.

Man 1 : hey Kid wait a minute We will be going this way not there.

Kook looks back at them and comes back to them jumping like a bunny.

Kook: Ok let's go from here.... wow this hallway looks more creepy than the building from outside.

Man 1 : Aren't you scared of the environment?

Kook: Noo... I love creepy things. You know I would love to see ghost, or a witch or a vampire.....

Man 2 Yeah Yeah we got it that you love creepy things now keep quite.

Kook: But I-

man 1 : shhhhhhh....

Kook: Is ghost gonna attack? *whispers yells*

Man 2 : No its a witch *mumbles to himself*

Three of them enters inside the room where Jungkook saw 4 more man with same uniform as the 2 man. standing aroung the witch... ahh aham aham(fake cough)... I mean lady... 

Lady: Welcome to hell kid *laughs *

Kook: so, you are the witch?

She stops laughing and looks at Jungkook angrily. Others chock on the air and froze in their place.