THE CLASS TEST

Jungkook was biting his nails as their teacher was giving the Math Test papers back after the surprise class test. He is sure that he will fail in it.

Teacher: H.Kai got 46 out of 50 not so bad. Siya got 44, Jeong got 40, .......... Soobin got 35,.............. Ha eun got 12, Jo Ho got 8, Iseul got 4 and lastly Jungkook... you got 1.... come and take your papers. You all have to work hard especially those who got single digit. and Jungkook I want you in my cabin.

Kook: Ok teacher... *looking down*

Teacher left the class as the bell rings. Jungkook follow teacher to her cabin. Both of them enters in the cabin. Teacher sits in her chair and Jungkook stand in front of her.

Teacher: Jungkook. I thought you were a good student. Other teachers always praise you how obedient you are. You also do your assignments in time. Then how come you got only 1 in this test? I had excepted that you would at least pass the test but you disappointed me

Kook: I'm sorry Teacher.

Teacher: I hope you will do good next time.

Kook: I will try my best teacher.

Teacher: Good. You can go now.

Kook: Thank you Teacher. 

Kook bows to her and left her cabin. He directly goes to cafeteria where Soobin and H.Kai are waiting for him. He looks around after entering at cafeteria and goes to the table where he saw his friends and sit down.

Hyuka: Are you alright ?

Kook: hmmm

Soobin: Did she scold you hyung?

Kook: No, she just said I will have to score good next time. *low tone*

Soobin: Then why are you looking nervous?

Kook: What will I say to Tae Hyungi. Just like I disappointed teacher, He will also be disappointed of me. *teary eyes* 

Hyuka: He won't be hyung please don't cry.

Kook: He will be sad if he got to know I not only failed but got just 1 in the test.

Soobin: You were not ready for the test Hyung. Also it was surprise test. You don't to practice anything .

Kook: This reason won't change the fact that I only got 1 mark in test.

Soobin: It's okay hyung. It's only a surprise test right? I know You will score good next time.

Kook gives a small smile with a nod just not to make them worry his friends.

Kook: Yeah you are right> I will *fake smile*

Soobin: That's our hyung.

They ate their lunch and goes back to their class.

TIME SKIP

AFTER SCHOOL

Kook reach Kim Mansion and for his surprise Tae was at home today. He was sitting in Living room playing with the kids.

Hyuna: Oh my baby bunny arrived.

She runs to Kook and welcome him home as usual. Tae gets up looking towards them

Tae: You never welcomed me back like that... then why only him?

Hyuna: Because I missed my baby bunny?