FIRST LESSON

It was the evening of the same day when Tae agreed to be the tutor of Jungkook. Both were now settled in the study room. Jungkook was siting on the study table and Tae siting in front of him in a chair. Jungkook takes out his books and notes but Tae stops him

Tae: umm today is the first day so I would like to tell something to you first before we start.

Jungkook nods his head.

Tae: First thing is I don't like lazy people. so avoid being lazy when I teach you. You can always tell me whenever you feel low or lazy.

Kook: Okay Hyungie...

Tae: Be in discipline whenever we are in this room. I know you are not but still don't be naughty and behave like brat. Always concentrate in studies whenever I teach you. I will also take tests or sometimes surprise test so always stay ready for it and if you fail in those tests you will get punishment but if you will pass it you will get rewards too.

Kook: wow jungkookie will get rewards too.. *happy*

Tae: That's for what you have to do. Now let's start from something you need to know the most. and that is Human Right. I don't know your teachers teach you about it or not but I think that you need to know this. So, do you know something about Human right?

Kook shakes his head a little as NO looking down.

Tae: you don't have to feel bad if you don't know about it Jungkook. I am here for that only right?

Kook looks up at Tae and nods with a little smile.

Tae: So, Human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, regardless of race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, language, religion, or any other status. It include the right to life and liberty, freedom from slavery and torture, freedom of opinion and expression, the right to work and education, and many more.Human rights are a set of principles concerned with equality and fairness. They recognize our freedom to make choices about our lives and to develop our potential as human beings. They are about living a life free from fear, harassment or discrimination.

Kook: What is Discrimination?

Tae: Discrimination  especially occurs when individuals or groups are unfairly treated in a way which is worse than other people are treated, on the basis of their actual or perceived membership in certain groups or social categories.

Kook: What does that mean?

Tae: That means treating some people differently from others. Treating people unfairly as compared with other people. 

kook: and what does Freedom mean?

Tae: the condition or right of being able or allowed to do, say, think, etc. whatever you want to, without being controlled or limited.

kook: You mean I can do whatever I want as long as it is a good things or doesn't hurt others while doing those things? *cruious*

Tae : Yes that exactly mean that.

Kook: I am always allowed to do whatever I want?

Tae: Hmm yes...

Kook: That means What ever Aajuma said and taught me was wrong thing?

Tae: That's what I always said and tried to make you understand right?

Kook: oohh... I have right to take education, I can complete my dreams? * innocent hopeful eyes*

Tae: Yes you have and I will make sure that you will complete your dreams no matter what.