LOVE YOURSELF

THE SECOND DAY OF CLASS.

Both Tae and Jungkook sitting in front of each other in coach in opposite direction. Kook is ready to note down what ever Tae teach him. Tae clear his throat.

Tae: So, today's lesson is an important one. It's about Self-Love.

Kook: Self-Love?...

Tae: Yes Self- Love a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support our physical, psychological and spiritual growth. Self-love means having a high regard for your own well-being and happiness. Self-love means taking care of your own needs and not sacrificing your well-being to please others.

Kook: You mean Loving yourself before anyone else in our life?

Tae: You can say it like that.Self-love pushes you to take care of your own needs.

Kook: But isn't it selfishness? we should take care of others who needs it right?

Tae : We should take casre of others too but how will you take care of others when you yourself is not healthy. Ok tell me one thing. When you will get a high fever or broke your leg, or any weakness will you be able to get up and do every works as you do when you are fit and fine?

Kook: No.. How can we do every works if we will be ill...

Tae: That's the point. Will you be able to take care of others when you your self is not feeling well? will you be able to make others happy when you your self is sad. will you be able to comfort others when we our self are soo much depressed and stressed. ?

Kook looks at Tae with his big doe eyes still not satisfied with Tae's answer

Tae: Loving yourself is not selfish.You cannot truely love others until you know how to love yourself. It's necessary to love yourself so you will know when someone treats you wrong. just like That Lucas guy and his mother took advantage of you. If you had loved yourself You wouls had fought with them for yourself your self-respect , It's really important to take care of it so evil people like them won't take advantage of you.

Kook: oh....

Kook nods his head understanding the thing.

Tae: loving yourself will make you a better person. If you will love yourself, respect yourself others will also do that. You must not stay quite when others do or talk bad about you. You must fight back with them in this situation so that they will know that you are not a weak person and you can fight for yourself.

Kook got the flashbacks of how Lucas, Eujin treat him. How Soobin's parents, children of his orphanage bullied him. how all the students in his school( before Lucas and eujin take home) bullied him. How he is been treated now in Kim Mansion, How he is again being bullied in his new school which he is going recently. How his friends Soobin and H.Kai are treating Him. how Minho and his group, teachers, and others are treating him now. He was in his deep thoughts but he comes out of his thoughts when he heard Tae calling him.

Tae: Jungkook... are you listening to me?

Kook: Uuh..... Yes...

Tae: you have something to ask?

Kook thinks for some time and shakes his head as NO

TAe: I know you have something to ask. So, ask without hesitation.

Tae said with soft voice with little smine.

Kook: Actually you said that You should fight back when someone treat you bad. But what if that person is elder and more strong and powerful than you?

Tae. Fight back doesn't mean fighting and harming them physically.

Kook: Then how will we fight then? *confused*

Tae: It means to fight them without harming them. You can try to solve it by talking, fighting back with words,if not that then taking help from elders,.

Kook: Complaining about them?

Tae: hmm...

Kook: Ohh I understand it now.

Tae; good thing.... let's end it here for today. and as you were being a good boy. so, we are going out for dinner.

Kook:OK.... I will tell everyone about it *excited*

Kook was about to go out of study room but Tae stops him

Tae: Wait a minute Jungkook....

Jungkook stops at the door and looks at Tae

Tae: No one will go with us just we two are going.

Kook: But why...?

Tae: All are busy today that's why. You know Yoongi Hyung and Jimin went to Jimin's house for dinner. Eomma, Appa had gone to Deagu to look after some business issues and Hobi Hyung had gone with them and about Namjoon Hyung He is in office. Jin hyung is in his hospital

Kook: What about babies then

Tae: Jiminnie took all of them saying his parents wanted to see all of them.

Kook: How will he take care of Taeha. She will cry at night.

Tae: They will come back after some time. we two are alone for now.

Kook: Ohh

Tae: You go and get ready, we also have to come back soon as Taeha and Taejung will need us right?

Kook nods and runs to his room hurridly and excitedly. Tae shakes head at Kook's behaviour and went to get ready himself too.

30 minutes later Tae is waiting in Living room for Jungkook when Jungkook comes there running.

Tae: jungkook why can't you stop running around the house?

Kook: sorry hyung

Jungkook stands infront of Tae while looking down with sad pout.

Tae: I told that as none of us want you to get hurt right?

Kook nods and looks up at tae.

Tae: Let's go..

Both of them left Kim Mansion.

_______________________________________________

That's it for today.