The Fear

Jungkook was getting ready for his school. He walks out to have breakfast where he saw jin and jimin arranging food in table. Hyuna was in living room playing with Taeha, Yoonji, jinho, and Taejung.  He greeted all of them good morning.

Kook: Good morning everyone.

They also greeted him back with a smile. Yoongi comes there with Sojun.

Jimin and Jin served breakfast and they eat talking about random things. After they finished eating All of them went to their individual works. Tae also left with Jugngkook dropping him to his school.

as Jungkook enters in school he encountered with SHInee which he never wanted specially when he is alone. He greeted them with a bow.

Kook: Good Morning Hyungs... *bowing down*

Minho: So, finally you learnt some lessons huh? 

Kook: I-I'm sorry for earlier . I-Ididn't K-knew about y-your rules.

Key: We are glad that you know it now.

Kook: It will never repeat again I-I promise

Minho: That will be good for you.. but for now take this and put this in my seat. go

Minho gives his bag to Jungkook who looks at Minho with his big doe eyes.

Minho: What are you looking at? are you trying to say no to me? * little angry*

Jungkook immediately shakes his head as no

Kook: I will do that B-But I-I don't know where is your class and which is your seat. 

A pout form in his face unintentionally. Minho and his friends look at each other.

Onew: You don't know our class.?

Jungkook shakes his head

Kook: I'm new here I hardly remember way to my own class. How will I know your class? *innocently*

Minho Facepalms himself.

Minho: I don't know what sin did I do that I faced this dumb today.. Give my bag... 

Minho snatch his bag from Kook and left from there leaving confused bunny. 

Kook: What happened to them? about which sin he is talking about? 

Kook asked himself but flinch hardly when someone hugs him from back.

Soobin: Hyung... what happend?

Kook: Soobin... you scared me to death.

Soobin: But I just hugged you hyung.

Hyuka: Can't you see he was thinking about something ... BTW what were you thinking about.?

Kook: About Minho hyung

Soobin: What happend..

Kook: Nothing let's go to our class or we will be late.

3 of them goes to their class

Somewhere in the Earth

Guard: K-King..... T-They escaped from the b-basement....

??? : WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WHEN THEY ESCAPED??? * shouts angrily*

Guard: S-someone h-helped them to e-escape from t-there... They spread some g-gas which makes all of u-us unconscious 

???: And you are informing me just now?