FIRST K!$$ ??

As Jungkook enters inside he see some people in living room  and they were Yugyeom and Alex.  Jungkook runs to them and hugs them OFC one by one

Kook: I missed you both soo much .

Alex: I missed you too. *kiss his cheeks*

Yugyeom: I missed you too.... *Hugs him tightly*

 Kook was about to sit down with all of them but

Tae: Kook change your dress at first.... 

Kook: OK... *pouts* I will come after getting fresh. (to special guests)

Kook walks towards their room . Tae goess to Kitchen to check if food is ready or not. After seeing that everything is OK He walks to their room and as soon as tae enters inside he froze seeing Jungkook only in his bathrob. His soft & milky white thighs were in display. His curvy tiny waist, perfect collarbone, oh what a view Tae get today.He slowly walks towards Jungkook and push Jungkook in wall pinning his both hands with his left hand.

Tae: So... you missed your childhood bully so much hmmm.... *sniff Kookie's scent burrying his face in Jungkook's neck*

Jungkook froze in his place by Tae's sudden move.

Kook: H-Hyungi.... I--

Tae: You let him kiss you? *jealous* when you never let me do that.

Tae holds the knot of the bathrobe and pulls it slowly

Kook: Hyungi.... L-lis--- ahhh...

kook whimpers a little when tae sucks his neck untying the knob fully and pulls the robe revealing Jungkook's upper body.

Tae: How dare you to let someone else touch you in front of your husband huh?

Tae holds Jungkook's chin with his right hand and makes Kook look at him. Tae leans dangerously near, Tooo much near leaving just a inch away fron Kook's face. Both of their breathes were mixing with each other. Jungkook blushes so hard , His cheeks are red as a fresh tomato. Jungkook looks away from Tae feeling so shy and weak.

Tae leans to his neck again smelling the sweet scent giving some wet kisses and light sucks in his neck, collarbone and jawline. Tae comes up trailing the kiss u. He stops everything and looks at Jungkook who is Enjoying his touches? Jungkook's eyes were closed and mouth slightly open........

Jungkook opens his eyes when he didn't feel anything. Tae was staring at him with love, Jealousy and a hint of lust in his eyes. 

Tae: Why you let him kiss you?

Tae ask in deep husky voice making Jungkook gulp hard. TAe again leans towards Kook his gaze stuck in Jungkook's Lips. He leans more close and...............

...

....

and.....................

....

and................

.......

about to kiss kiss his lips.............