NIGHTMARE

Taehyung enters the room and saw Jungkook mumbling something in sleep. Tae goes near and then realizes that Jungkook is shaking and his body is covered in sweat. 

Tae: Is he having a nightmare?  

Taehyung goes near Jungkook and sits beside him. Taehyung calls him and shakes him slowly.

Tae: Jungkook.... Jun-- Jungkook wake up

Kook: N-no no please for-give me I'll d-do ev-erythi-ng you o-order me to do p-please f-forgive me don't h-hurt me p-plea-se

Tae: What?.. Jungkook Jungkook... no one will hurt you. open your eyes.

Kook: N-no p-please leave m-me... I am s-sorry...

Tae leans down and hugs him rubbing his back.

Tae: No one is here to harm you Jungkook just open your eyes and see, It's just me and I won't hurt you.

 Tae shakes Jungkook again and this time Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at Taehyung with teary eyes which are just showing fear.

Tae: Had Nightmare? *says softly*

Jungkook nods his head and notices their position. he was about to go far he gulps and again stays in the same position as before.

Kook: S-sorry *looks down*

Tae: Sorry? for what?

Kook: I-I was--

Tae: I hug you because you were scared.  You can go if you are not comfortable in this position.

Tae was about to get up but

Kook: I-its o-ok..... I'm ok...

Tae: But you don't seem to be OK... BTW it's already midnight... so Good night sleep here comfortably I'll sleep in coach 

Kook: W- why..... It's your room, your bed, your..--

Tae* chuckles* It's ok.. calm down I know you are not comfortable. so go and sleep.

Jungkook nods his head and lay down in bed. Taehyung also lay down in coach and both went to dreamland

_________________________________________

|| NEXT MORNING ||

Jungkook gets up and saw his husband sleeping in the coach. He stares at him for a few minutes and left to do his morning routine. He comes out after 20 minutes and saw Taehyung is up. He was rubbing his eyes. His hair was messy and his eyes were still closed. 

Taehyung opens his eyes lazily and saw Jungkook standing in front of the mirror. His hair was still wet and was drying his hair. He was wearing a white shirt. He was looking so cute in that clothes.

 He was looking so cute in that clothes