TAE- HA'S BESTFRIEND

Jungkook gets confused when he saw shocked Kim family with confused Best friend staring at him like he got a horn in his head.

Kook: What happened? Did I do anything I shouldn't? If yes I'm sorry..*looks at crying Tae-Ha and press her softly against his chest.*

 Tae-Ha snuggles her face in Jungkook's neck and sleeps peacefully. Jungkook hugs her more securely and turns to Tae.

Kook: I think she doesn't like when someone touch her cheeks

Tae: *nods* we actually know that..

Kook: Then why you did that?

Tae: Because you were doing the same... 

Jungkook looks at him. Tae gets up and take Tae-Ha from him and left to his room to put her in bed. He come back in living room .

Hobi: Why don't you both go and freshen up? It's about the time for dinner. 

Jimin: Mom we decided that Jungkook and Soobin will stay here until this case will close.

Namjoon: Their life is in danger. Someone tried to shoot Jungkook before we come here. Thanks to Jimin and his team who saved us from that shooter and arrest him.

Hyuna: Are you both all right? *worried* and we are sorry you have to go through this because of us.. 

Soobin: We did this to save that little baby and please don't be sad we will help as much as we can to find that lady who come there after they left.

Jimin: Let's talk about this later. I'll have to take long shower. I'm sooooo much tired today.

Hobi: It is obvious. Today was your first day after your long leave and in 1st day you had to go through all this.

Jimin nods and left from there lazily. Suga also goes after him.

Namjoon: I'll also come back after shower. Jin please show them their rooms.

Namjoon also left from there. Jin goes to both of them.

Jin: Let's go. I'll show you your rooms.

Both Soobin and Jungkook follow Jin.

Jin: So, This is your room. *to Soobin* call anyone of us if you need something. and about the clothes I'll send you something. *Soobin nods* come down after you take shower for dinner.

Jin and Jungkook left from there towards another room which is supposed to be Jungkook's room for sometime.

Jin: and this is your room.*to Jungkook*

Jungkook looks around the room with sparkling eyes  looking at everything fondly.

Jin: You liked it?

Jungkook nods.

Kook: Isn't it too big for one person? you could have given both of us the same room. *still gazing his eyes around*