JUNGKOOK

Early in the morning a cute boy is in kitchen making breakfast. A fear was clearly written in his face. He was glancing at the wall clock hanging in the wall time to time.

This boy wakes up little late today and as a result he become late to make breakfast.

He heard a foot steps coming downstairs , that's when he was terrified, terrified of getting beaten by the person who is coming downstairs.

The said person enters in dining room scrolling his phone and sits in dinning table still using his phone. He looks up only to see empty table that's when he looks towards kitchen where he saw the boy still cooking.

He abruptly stands up and walks towards the kitchen angrily. The terrified boy backs away a little in fear.

Lucas: Where is my breakfast dear Jungkook? *gritting teeth*

Kook: It's not done yet *looking down*

Lucas: And when it will be done huh? *goes close to him*

Kook: Just a minute Hyung *low voice*

Lucas: So, I have to wait now? Didn't I said you to prepare it before I come down?

Kook: *nods his head as "yes" *Y-Yes Hyung.. I-I'm Sorry *teary eyes still looking down*

Lucas: Sorry.. You are sorry ? huh.? *grabs Kook's hand and makes him touch in hot pan*

Jungkook starts to scream feeling burn.

Kook: Ahhhhh ..... Hyung.. I-I'm soo s-sorry I -I won't repeat T-this mistake again.. I P-Promise Hyung I'm sorry please please I'm sorry *pleading*

Lucas: That would be better.. because if you again repeat your mistake then next time your punishment will be more painful than this hmm? *wipes his tears softly*

Kook*nods* Yes Hyung *sniffs*

Lucas: You know I love you right? *Jungkook nods* So, be a good husband from now on so that I will love you more *pecks his forehead*

Lucas left from kitchen and Jungkook serves breakfast for him and stands beside him.

Lucas: What is this Honey? Why is the food burnt? *slaps Kook making him fall in floor*

Kook: M-my hand because my hand was hurting *teary voice holding his cheeks*

Lucas: Is it my mistake that your hand was hurting?

Kook: N-no Hyung... * low voice*

Lucas: You want me to eat this burnt food? *kneel down to his level*

Jungkook shakes his head as "No" Lucas pulls Jungkook up by his hair and drags to kitchen again.

Lucas: Now be a good husband and make pancakes for me. You know which pancakes right?

Kook: *nods his head* Kimchi Pancakes.

Lucas: Good you have 5 minutes prepare it on time or else you know what will come to you again. now get up and do your work.

Jungkook gets up and starts preparing for kimchi pancakes. and after exactly 5 minutes Jungkook put the plate of pancakes in front of Lucas. Lucas glares at Jungkook and he immediately puts his head down.

Lucas eats his breakfast and goes upstairs. Jungkook follows him up and both enters in their room. Lucas enters in bathroom and Jungkook goes towards closet to take out outfit for Lucas. He takes white shirt, black pants and a pair of white shoes. He goes towards bathroom and puts it in his usual place where he was instructed to put his dress. He comes out from bathroom and wait for his husband in bed room. Lucas comes out wearing the dress and goes towards full view mirror.