BAD ROMANCE

Tae comes straight in front of Kook looking at him. Kook looks down he don't know for what reason. Tae holds kook's chin and makes kook look at him.

Tae: Now tell me what was that?

Tae said pointing at Kook's phone. Kook looks at his phone then at tae. He blinks 2 times confused and

Kook: Hyungi that is my phone.

Kook said oh... so innocently... looking like a confused pup-- bunny.. 

Tae: I was talking about those unholy pictures and videos. God knows what is inside that video if just thumbnail and title were that unholy... 

Kook: They say it's just a couple thing and every couple does that.

Tae: What?

Tae asked clueless what Kook was talking about

Kook: Kissing your hubby and making love and all that...

Kook blush hard after saying those words. Tae just froze.. not surprised, not scared no nothing.. he just froze not knowing what to say or do at the very time. He froze exactly for

 1

2

3

4 sec and come back to sense. Tae looks at Kook who is looking down blushing hard god knows thinking what? and Why?

Tae: Kookie.....

Kook: Y-yes hyungie......

Kook answers shyly still looking down.

Tae: What were you thinking just now?

Kook: N-nothing hyu-hyungie

Kook sutters badly and he knew Tae will never believe his words now

Tae: you know how bad you are at lying... now tell me or ... or I'm going to Himalaya being saint and will never come back.

Kook : That's not even a big issue hyungie that you will leave us and go to Himalaya. 

Tae: Are you telling me or not? *serious tone*

Kook: I j-just remember a scene from o-one of the fan fiction...

TAe: Unholy one?

Kook nods..

Tae: Tell me what was in that. I am willing to make it come true.

Kook looks at Tae with wide eyes

TAe: Do they write that Tae holds Kook's waist with his left hand and cups Kook's face with right hand.

Tae did exactly as he was speaking.

Tae: Then Tae brushes his thumb in Kook's soft, pinkish lips leaning closer towards his face. Kook is blushing hard. Then Tae pulls Kook more closer to himself and carries Kook towards their bed. Tae then hovers over a cute little bunny like a hungry tiger and attacks on Kook's lips.

Tae kiss Kook so passionately. Kook closes his eyes feeling Euphoric being touched by his husband. Tae slowly undo Kook's shirt button. Tae breaks the kiss and looks at Kook.

TAe: Is it ok if I continue?

Kook nods and covers his face which were painted red and pink due to extreme blushing.

Tae: I am just going to open your shirt. If you are like this just by opening shirt, I wonder how will you be when you are laying under me fully n*ck*d.... 

Kook looks at tae with his wide eyes.

Kook: W-what are you saying Hyungi... 

Tae: Same things which you were watching in your phone.