TAEHYUNG

A boy in all black standing in a waiting room when someone calls his name.

Receptionist: Mr. Kim (to Taehyung) Please go inside. 

Taehyung nods at her and goes inside. The girl is facing towards the big window enjoying the view from there. She chuckles and speaks still facing outside.

Ye- Jin: One of the most successful businessman of Asia Kim Taehyung has came to meet me? What a surprise right? *turns and looks towards Tae*

Tae: Why are you doing this to me ye-Jin?  You know I love you so much please come back to us 

Ye-Jin: Do you think I'll come back to you Tae? I already told you that I don't love you anymore. I feel out of love.

Tae: But why? What did I do wrong that you fell out of love with me? If I did anything wrong or I hurt you without me knowing then I'm sorry a I'll do everything you say just like I always do for you. 

Ye-Jin: You didn't do anything to me.

Tae: Then why? Why did you leave us? 

Ye-Jin: Ok then if you really want to listen then I just was using you for your money and for my satisfaction. I never ever loved you. I only loved your money and your body nothing else.

Tae: But you said you loved me. You promised that you will never leave me.

Ye-Jin:  That was all act only to get your trust. It was not at all easy to get you. I must say out of all the boys you were the most hard to get. It took me 2 years only to make you my friend and another 3 years to make you fall for me. but it was worth it as you never say no to my demands.

Tae : Because I loved you from my heart. I loved you truly and your happiness was everything for me your smile was precious for me than those money. *smile sadly*

Ye-Jin: But do you know You were the only one to whom I play the longest. I even married you so that I could get your property but after marrying you I get to know that All those properties were divided to you and your 2 brothers so I also planned kidnapped Yoongi but fucking group of CBI rescued him. I also hired sniper to kill Namjoon and to his luck he was also rescued by that CBI officer.

Tae: you were the one who tried to kill them.? *Surprised*

Ye-Jin: Yeah I did that

Tae: Do you know who was that CBI officer?

Ye-Jin: No, but I will get his information soon and will let him die because of him my plan failed for 2 times.

Tae: How can you say you will kill someone this easily..

Ye-Jin: I can do anything for money.. and that time I wanted money

Tae: you could had asked me for money. i could have spend as much money as you said on you. You could have asked me only once and I would have wrote all my property in your name without even thinking or questioning once.

Ye-Jin: Ahh.. no problem Mr. Kim I don't need you now I can make money by myself now.

Tae: And what about Tae-Ha.. can you live without her?

Ye-Jin: OFC I can after all she was just a mistake. I would had aborted her already If Jin wasn't in hospital that day. because of that little mistake I had to break all relations for 9 months not to get caught.

Ye-Jin felt a sharp sting in her left cheek. 

Tae: Dare to call my baby a mistake again and I will show you what is your real mistake. *angry red eyes *

Ye-Jin: Get. Out . From Here Now....*yells angrily*

Tae: Your real place is in jail and I will make sure that you will rot in jail.*about to go from there but Ye-Jin stops him

Ye-Jin: Sign this Mr. Kim * throws paper in front of him*

Tae picks paper from table and reads it. It was divorce papers with a contract that from the day both will sign the papers there will not be any relation between both of them. She also don't want anything from Tae not even baby. No one will never interfere in each other's life. Both of them will not have any connection and contact with each other.

Tae: You really want this? *raising his one eyebrow*

Ye-Jin: Yeah 100 % sure

Tae: You will never return to me and my baby?

Ye-Jin: never in my life. You both are nothing to me.

Tae*nods his head* and what if you will come back to me?

Ye-Jin: after the signature we won't relate with each other. so no chance of coming back to you

Tae don't speak anything and just sign the contract.

Tae: Copy it Now and give it to me.

Ye-Jin: So desperate huh?

Tae didn't say anything Ye-Jin also sign it and give a copy to Tae.

Tae: you will be in jail in few days for your every crime. Get ready for that.

Ye-Jin: Only if you will get any proof against me. 

Tae: I will collect it anyhow...* left slamming the door harshly*

Ye-Jin*scoffs* Anyways Best of luck *shouts from inside*

Tae comes out from there and sits in his car. He drive super fast towards the country side where he usually used to go whenever he is sad or stressed.

Tae POV

I can't take this anymore now. The person I loved the most, The person to whom I believed the most never loved me back. She was everything but not she is nothing to me. How can only a sign and a piece of paper decide that the love of my life become no one to me now. How can I take that The person whom I loved the most was the reason behind the accidents my brothers face, How can I believe that My love tried to kill my first baby How can I believe that my love betrayed me, she  never loved me, she was just playing a act to get money from me, she was with me just for my money and for my body .

How can someone do this. Just for some money she was playing not only with me but with lots of others, What about my baby, What about me ? my feelings, what about my family? how will they feel when they will get to know about these?

How will I tell them that she was just playing with their Tiger's heart , How will I tell them that she is the reason behind those incidents when we nearly lost Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung, How will I tell them that she thinks  Tae-Ha just as a mistake. Anyways I will make her regret in the worst way possible

His thoughts got cut off by ringing sound in his phone. he gets up from there and left towards Kim Mansion.

_______

Author :That's all for today.  I hope you liked it.

NOTE: DO NOT SPREAD HATE FOR ANY CHARACTER IN THIS STORY. THIS IS JUST FOR ENTERTAINTMENT PURPOSE.

Next Chapter:    THE FIRST MEET

_______________