XO, Kitty (Season 2) [Complet...

By trishtrish_22

After S1 there are so many unanswered questions and cliffhangers. So here is my take on what might happen and... More

Introduction
Episode 1: In the Air
Episode 2: Welcome Home
Episode 3: Come In
Episode 4: Winter Break
Episode 5: Welcome Back
Episode 6: Welcome Back Party
Episode 7: Best Night Ever
Episode 8: FDOC (First Day of Chaos)
Episode 9: Finding Florian
Episode 10: Confessions
Episode 11: TNB (The Night Before)
Episode 12: THE Date
Episode 14: A Quick Talk
Episode 15: Flashback pt. 1
Episode 16: Flashback pt. 2
Episode 17: FOM (Fear of Midterms)
Episode 18: Friday Night
Episode 19: Second Date
Episode 20: Who?
Episode 21: Simon
Episode 22: Baking
Episode 23: Surprise
Episode 24: TWBF (Two Weeks Before Finals)
Episode 25: FINALs
Episode 26: Planning
Episode 27: Picture This
Episode 28: Party Time
Episode 29: Graduation
Episode 30: Epilogue
Author's Note...Question?
EXTRA: Continuation of Picture This โ—๏ธMATURE CHAPTERโ—๏ธ18+ only.
New Book!!!

Episode 13: THE Evening

1.4K 31 23
By trishtrish_22

"Hey Kitty!"

"Hey guys! You remember Minho right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Hi Margot, hi Lara Jean."

"So what have you two been up to?" Margot asked and Lara Jean had a teasing look on her face.

"I'm sure Kitty told you but we just went on a date."

"And how was it? I want to hear everything!" Lara Jean sat up on her bed at the same time Peter appeared on screen.

"Kitty! Minho! What's this I hear about a date?"

Kitty was laughing, she was happy her family was excited about it but she was feeling a little embarrassed to say how she felt with Minho right there.

"Really? You guys want me to say it now?" The three on Skype said yes simultaneously and Minho turned to faced her, with his arm on the table and head in his hand. Kitty rolled her eyes, "Alright then."

Kitty began to share what they did and where they went, Margot and Lara Jean were happy for their sister. The two had talked before and agreed they think Kitty looks happier whenever she talked about Minho. Especially now that she's discussing their date.

After Kitty finished, Peter spoke up, "You did good Minho. I'm glad Kitty is very happy and she had fun with you."

"Thanks man, I did my best and she told me, she had fun today."

"So will there be a second date?" Lara Jean was smiling, knowing the answer already.

"Well what do you say Covey? Would you like to go out again?"

"I would love to Minho."

"Stop, he also calls you Covey!" Lara Jean was squealing. She was told by her friends of how Peter calls her that sometimes in an endearing way and hearing someone else use it made Lara Jean fangirl.

"Yes LJ, he does. Now will you calm down you animal."

"Excuse me, I am not an animal. If I were there right now I'd smack you with the pillow."

"And I will protect her from said pillow." Minho covered Kitty's face, blocking the view and then quickly placing a kiss on her forehead. Minho sat back down in his chair revealing a red faced Kitty.

"You kissed her on the forehead didn't you? Oh that's too cute!" Lara Jean felt she was watching one of her romance books come to life.

"LJ! Stop treating your sister like your books. This is reality and you are in a very cute relationship as well." Margot pointed out, trying to calm Lara Jean down.

"Don't worry Margot, I'll find you a guy as well," Kitty winked and Margot laughed it off, "Well I think we're going to call it a night. Minho has to go back to his dorm now." Minho looked at Kitty with raised eyebrows, "Yeah I'm sorry to cut the call short."

"It's okay, Peter and I have a lunch date. So we'll talk to you guys later. Bye! Love you Kitty, Margot!" Lara Jean said as her and Peter were waving.

"I love you guys too. Bye boys." Margot said as she ended her call and the other two followed.

"Why did you say I'm going back to my dorm?"

"Do you really want me to tell them that you we were going to watch a movie after this? It's already getting late anyways."

"So does that mean I can crash here?"

"On the couch." Kitty beamed and sat up, pulling Minho with her to the living room.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Hey Kitty!" Kitty got scared by the yelling and sat up so fast, "What I'm up!" She looked to see Q, Yuri and Juliana in her room laughing.

"You know it's rude to yell and not knock."

"We did knock, like 100 times. You were just knocked out." Yuri said.

"Is it because you and Minho had too much fun last night?" Q began to tease and they all said 'ooo' and poking Kitty. She was laughing but felt tiredness kick in and then laid back down.

"Kitty, seriously it's time to get up. You have to tell us everything that happened last night!" Q grabbed Kitty's arms and pulled her up.

"You guys are so mean. I just want to sleep some more."

"No ma'am, it's already 10 in the morning." Juliana said as she pulled the covers off of her. Q picked up Kitty and threw her over his shoulders. She didn't fight back, honestly she thought it was comfy and was about to go back to sleep until...

"Well this is a nice view. If this is how mornings are here then I'll live here." Kitty knew that accent, she was wide awake now and fighting Q to put her down. Everyone was laughing and watched Kitty as she stood straight and fixed her hair.

"I didn't think you'd still be here Minho."

"Yeah well it was late when we slept so I figured to crash here. I asked Q to come over and bring some clothes for me."

"Oh okay," Kitty awkwardly stood there, not sure what to do and Minho was smirking as he was drinking his cup of coffee, "wait...how did I get to my bedroom? I remember watching the movie with you..." she looked at her clothes which were different than last night. 

"Before you go thinking things Kitty. This is what happened..."

After the Skype call, Minho picked out the movie while Kitty made some tea for them to drink. Minho picked a rom-com movie that he knew Kitty would love. She came back with the drinks and sat next to Minho, not too close, a little gap between them.

"Why are you so far? Come here Covey." Kitty smiled and scooted next to him. Minho didn't hesitate as he wrapped his arm around her and she laid her head on him.

It was halfway through the movie when Minho heard some soft snores. He looked down and saw Kitty was asleep. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Then he had a brilliant idea; he closed his eyes as well with his head on hers and took a picture. He took another one where he kissed her forehead again.

He set the sleeping one as his lock screen and smiled at it. Putting his phone away, he slowly sat up and laid Kitty down on the couch. He went inside her room and prepared her bed. Walking out he saw that Kitty got even more comfortable with her legs on the couch, curled up like a ball.

Minho took a picture of her, for himself. Then he placed his arms under her to carry her bridal style to her room. Once she was in his rooms and he stood up, Kitty snuggled closer in his chest and Minho found himself tightening his grip around her body. He knew the size difference of theirs, which he found adorable, but experiencing it like this was a new sensation for him.

He got to her bed and placed her under the covers. She immediately fixed herself on her bed and Minho covered her with the blankets. Giving her a kiss on the forehead, "Goodnight my princess."

Then he closed the door and laid on the couch and crashed.

"...and that's what happened." Minho showed his screen for a few seconds, receiving 'aw's and 'how cute' then turned it off. Kitty didn't realize she fell asleep last night, but if he did put her in bed, then she probably got hot and changed on her own. It's happened a few times back home when Lara Jean or her dad would take her upstairs in the same clothes then the next morning she's in pajamas.

"Speaking of pajamas, are you going to stay in them all morning Kitty?" Yuri pointed out and Kitty was yet again, embarrassed. 

"Do you need help?" Minho continued with the teasing and Kitty had her back to him as she yelled out, "No." and pointed at him.

Once the door closed everyone stood or sat around the kitchen island. Q was next to his friend, "I'm guessing Kitty had a lot of fun yesterday?" 

"Oh yeah. We both did. I'm kind of glad it took me this long to find someone that I actually want to be with. If it weren't for Madison of course, I don't think I would've realized my feelings for Kitty."

"So you mean, even though you were sort of with Madison, you actually had feelings for Kitty?" Yuri had to ask to clarify.

"Yeah. I think it started the night of my party. I saw her not realizing it was her, thought she was beautiful. But then I saw her talking to Dae and I assumed they were close again so it was at that moment when Madison came to me and yeah. I mean she's told me from the beginning that what was between us was only fun. No strings attached."

"Huh...well thank you Madison for showing Minho he is ready for a real relationship!" Yuri said into the air and Juliana agreed with her.

"I'm really happy for you man. I haven't seen you this happy in awhile."

"What do you mean? I'm always happy."

"What Q is saying, he hasn't seen you in love like this, like this happy with someone." Juliana clarified and Minho nodded in understanding.

"Yeah I guess you're right. I never thought about it...yesterday's date was just so much fun and I really loved spending time with Kitty."

"That's so sweet. You two will be the IT couple, after us of course." Yuri said as she hugged Juliana.

"So when are you going to officially ask her to be your girlfriend?" Juliana asked what was on each of their minds.

Before Minho could answer, Kitty came out, "Alright, I'm done. So what are you guys talking about?"

"Not much. Would you like to get some brunch?" Minho offered and Kitty agreed immediately. As soon as he mentioned food her stomach began to rumble making everyone laugh. "Alright let's get some food in your system. We'll see you guys later."

"Bye, have fun!" Q said as he watched his friends go. He wished his relationship was good again with Florian...but knew it was not going back to how it was. Ever.

"He didn't answer my question. Oh my god. Do you think he's going to ask her during brunch!" Yuri was getting excited again and Juliana held her hands, "I don't know we'll just have to wait and see."

Yuri groaned, "I hate cliffhangers."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ep 13 done~ Ahhhh the date was a success🥳 I wonder what happened to Florian and Q. Will they get back together? Is Minho going to ask Kitty today?! Well stay tuned til next week 🤭

I know this chapter didn't have much content but I didn't want to leave you guys on a terrible cliffhanger until the next chapter, so I made it bearable loll🥺 I won't be back til Tuesday night. Sooo more than likely I'll update Wednesday🥺 

I'm sorry to make y'all wait so long!! But to make up for it, I'll be sure the next chapter is juicy and I'll try to keep you on your toes!! Also, if I do have time and am able to, I'll try to upload while I'm gone but no promises😭

Thank you again for all the love and support you guys have shown with votes, shares & comments🥹🫶🏻 like we're at 5.3k reads now!!! 😭❤️ you guys are the best🥹

So please please, be patient with me and I hope you will come back to read the next chapter when I upload it next week🥺🫶🏻 Love you all🫶🏻🥹

PS excuse the image I edited😂 didn't work out how i wanted it to but it was a cute pic of them nonetheless 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1K 17
โ he might think i'm weird, but i can't help it, i've fallen for him. โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก two enemies finally see the good side to each other starte...
141K 5.4K 71
Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails. Unhinged. Things aren't making sense. ...
135K 3.6K 18
โ› ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ญ, you're a real mean guyโœ โ–ฌโ–ญ ๐“„น ๐– — ๐’พn which . . . ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†๐—ป and ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ต๐—ผ have cat & dog fi...
27.8K 2.3K 15
Idol Jimin, Youtuber Jimin, Barista Jimin, king Jimin, corporte worker Jimin, military officer Jimin, Penguin Jimin, movie star Jimin... Commoner Jun...